Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone (40355 Views)

Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? / Single People Of Nairaland, Why Are You Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2021
Meghanemorgane do you by chance live in àpète poly road ?
Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by MisterKennedy(m): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
I am a young lady in my mid 20s. I don’t live with my parents. I live alone because I work in another city different from where my parents live. My problem now is immediately I get back home from work, I begin to feel lonely. Because of this, I like to close late from work just to keep my mind busy. I close early only if I have other errands to run or if I am very tired.

When I get home, I speak with my parents who try their best to keep me company. But there is still lots of time left before I go to bed. In the height of my boredom, I come to nairaland. Then I go to other blogs to read the news. I read all the news blogs I normally follow. I check out my chats on WhatsApp and Telegram. Usually there isn’t anyone chatting with me because everyone is busy with their lives. I go to Youtube which I have become tired of watching. And at some time I’m just bored to my mind. I don’t like to impose myself on anybody and so I only chat with people who come to chat with me including neighbours.

Sometimes I just want someone around that I can talk to but I’m alone by myself. Single people, how do you cope with boredom. I mean single people who are really single not the ones cohabiting or visiting their partners. Some tips will be very helpful right now.

Good morning Meghane... I just read your post and It's very interesting... OK I'm also a guy in my mid 20s too and I really feel bored at times especially towards evening... I wish I could chat with someone or call someone or play some games with anyone...

OK Meghane the thing is you seem to be a very interesting and wonderful lady and I really want to keep you company whenever you're bored or need any help...

Meghane please I want to be friends with you.

Please reply my message Meghane
Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by AfroKnight: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin Am I? Am I? Shey I am sef? Abi... It's like...no. No. I'm not naw. I'm not an intentional one, lmao. cheesy That's why I'm even asking you. But then I don't want to feel myself. You can't break hearts if you don't commit or date, can you?

Yep! Definitely a heartbreaker!!!

cheesy cheesy nothing you can tell me.
Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by SenecaTheYonger: 10:49am On Aug 09, 2021
I play call of duty mobile. I watch YouTube videos. I have tons of movies I haven’t watched. I never binge watch movies.

3 Likes

Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by Lovexme(m): 10:49am On Aug 09, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

I’m actually on clubhouse but I have not found any meeting that I like. I asked my friends to recommend some to me but I haven’t found any one that got my interest. Maybe you could recommend some please.
Mind conversations on CH?

What are your interests? There are a plethora of groups with several topics to choose from.
Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by MeghaneMorgane(f): 11:06am On Aug 09, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:
Meghanemorgane do you by chance live in àpète poly road ?

No I don’t smiley
Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by MeghaneMorgane(f): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Good morning Meghane... I just read your post and It's very interesting... OK I'm also a guy in my mid 20s too and I really feel bored at times especially towards evening... I wish I could chat with someone or call someone or play some games with anyone...

OK Meghane the thing is you seem to be a very interesting and wonderful lady and I really want to keep you company whenever you're bored or need any help...

Meghane please I want to be friends with you.

Please reply my message Meghane

Thanks a lot for the offer!
Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by holysaint1(m): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

Actually I updated this thread at a later date. We tried starting a relationship but we are not compatible. We think very differently and it wasn’t going to work. So, we’ve both moved on.

Okay. Wish you all the best.
Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by Magnoliaa(f): 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
AfroKnight:

cheesy
Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by chccho(m): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
I am a young lady in my mid 20s. I don’t live with my parents. I live alone because I work in another city different from where my parents live. My problem now is immediately I get back home from work, I begin to feel lonely. Because of this, I like to close late from work just to keep my mind busy. I close early only if I have other errands to run or if I am very tired.

When I get home, I speak with my parents who try their best to keep me company. But there is still lots of time left before I go to bed. In the height of my boredom, I come to nairaland. Then I go to other blogs to read the news. I read all the news blogs I normally follow. I check out my chats on WhatsApp and Telegram. Usually there isn’t anyone chatting with me because everyone is busy with their lives. I go to Youtube which I have become tired of watching. And at some time I’m just bored to my mind. I don’t like to impose myself on anybody and so I only chat with people who come to chat with me including neighbours.

Sometimes I just want someone around that I can talk to but I’m alone by myself. Single people, how do you cope with boredom. I mean single people who are really single not the ones cohabiting or visiting their partners. Some tips will be very helpful right now.
Can we be friends
Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by Cindy222(f): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
OP.....please let's be friends. If you're interested,I am just a DM away.

I am interested in making new friends too,please just friends o.

Friends that I can be playing online games with,games like scrabble and all...There are games we can be playing and be chatting at the same time sef. I want friends I can gist with and talk about stuff with, we can argue too sha but healthy arguments o hehehe....I am an ambivert sha,just incase....

If you're interested just DM me....

1 Like

Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by chccho(m): 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
Any single lady here wants to be friends?? I'm just a cool, caring and sweet guy looking for good friendship
Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by Pumpumking: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

angry
Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by Pumpumking: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

Theres a new thing in town call self service sir.....altarnatively, u can jusss watch blue film! (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by Otunbalai(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
myfantasies:
Thanks for the advice , I really appreciate.

I am anticipating

You're welcome

Enjoy your self ...I'm in same shoe too...
Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by Otunbalai(m): 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
Codeye:
Now I don't feel alone... after I realized a lot of people are alone too...lol

I swear...many are single and lonely...just that we tend to hide it in this part of the world...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by Otunbalai(m): 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
wumi2017:
We are used to it ,,our phone is our companion grin dry season, rainy season

Honestly, you're right ....I wonder what would happen to many of us if telecoms companies decided to have problem for a week and there is no internet access . It's only phone that keeps me company

3 Likes

Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by myfantasies(f): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Otunbalai:

You're welcome

Enjoy your self ...I'm in same shoe too...
We will overcome
Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by Otunbalai(m): 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
myfantasies:
We will overcome
definitely.
Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
AfroKnight:

You are playing with Fire, Magno.liaa Issa Lilith. Run as far as your legs can take you If you want to live long....
Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by FlexyGy(m): 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
who friendship help.. please can we be enemies??
Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by MisterKennedy(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

Thanks a lot for the offer!

you're welcome. How have you been Megan? So I really meant every word that I said and I'll be very happy if I can get your number or your Facebook handle on your Twitter handle on your Instagram handle or your email or anything I can reach out to you with but preferably your phone number. Please give me your number Megan.
Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by MeghaneMorgane(f): 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
MisterKennedy:

you're welcome. How have you been Megan? So I really meant every word that I said and I'll be very happy if I can get your number or your Facebook handle on your Twitter handle on your Instagram handle or your email or anything I can reach out to you with but preferably your phone number. Please give me your number Megan.

Hi thanks a lot for your concern. I’m doing better now. I’m engaging in after work activities these day. I have sent you a mail.

1 Like

Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by MisterKennedy(m): 10:06am On Aug 14, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

I’ll give it a try. Though it’s not my thing.

Good morning Megan I received your email but it didn't contain any special messages from you. It is an automated Nairaland email

This is my email address... Please send me a message Meghane.... I need your number Megan... please send it to me through this email this is my email .... Ezekenneth360 @gmail.com (no space between 0 and @)
Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by heartbeat84: 10:33am On Aug 14, 2021
Its really the best time of my life, honestly. It'll make me to truly know who the good ladies are.
Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by AAbuja: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by MilesLamar(m): 5:34am On Aug 17, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

Play mobile games? Drop your location I can come keep you company
Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by Moz22: 11:29am On Aug 17, 2021
Amarisco:

This post is exactly me in every way. I never even commented or browsed this site for years but when I see say lockdown wan kee pesin grin, I’m now here as if they pay me.

I think currently I’m fixated on house work, and making everything 150% perfect - all the time. I don’t think that’s too healthy though. Asides that I keep myself busy with journals, holiday planning, podcasts, movies, video calls, girls outings when we plan them, and even NL helps me feel connected with people.

I also love to read. A good book will make you put your phone on silent mode and forget the whole world. I’d like to be more active though, taking walks for fresh air and stuff, I know it has its benefits.

For me, personally, I’ve accepted that whilst I’m single it just comes with the territory because there are some things you just can’t do for yourself, like have eye contact, 6 hour talks, or a hug - those are things I value, but yours may be different

There will be times like that but once you’ve gotten through that night and you’re busy once more you’re okay sis

Well...well well.. you don't even talk like the regular Nigerian lady. I'm sorry for snapping at u earlier. U one of the very few that still have sense
Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by Cozymilly(m): 11:43am On Aug 17, 2021
OP you're not alone especially after all the replies. I'm in the same boat, moved to a new city don't know anyone. Usually what i do these day is i stay at work till its late then come back home ( i stay alone) smoke some, watch movies and sleep.
Ps: if you stay in Lugbe and want a friend (male or female) hit me up. I need one.
Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by Amarisco(f): 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
Moz22:

Well...well well.. you don't even talk like the regular Nigerian lady. I'm sorry for snapping at u earlier. U one of the very few that still have sense

no wahala, beef squashed grin grin
Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by Elnasya: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

Hi, kindly drop your digit, I'll like to be your friend
Re: Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone by Chizzychinny: 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
It's not easy at all especially when there is no light. Sometimes, even watching movies becomes boring.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / Viral Video Of A Groom Kissing His Bride At Wedding / 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.