Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. (1853 Views)

What's The Average Size Of A Guy's Dick. No Insults. / MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Vinnie2000(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
Topic!
One time Popular comedian Emeka Smith said in his poverty days,
he so much liked Oil beans and Bread..

And when he became a Millionaire and his female Cook presented d Menu for the day n asked for his choice,
he found himself still saying..
BEANS and BREAD.. cheesy grin

So Guys, If you are a BILLIONAIRE, Tell us the Kpako (average) meal you will still Eat!..i.e you cannot do without..

E.g
*Bread and Coke
*Beans and garri..
*Garri and palm oil. grin grin
*Tapioca (kpokpogari)
*Madiga.. cheesy grin
*Shelled (broken) Groundnuts
*Oil Rice..
Etc..

MINE IS: Bread and Groundnuts..Even as Dangote, I will use pattern to chop am..

What's yours?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by HONESTFACT101(m): 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
explain average foodangry

3 Likes

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Commentor: 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Ynix(m): 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Topic!
One time Popular comedian Emeka Smith said in his poverty days,
he so much liked Oil beans and Bread..

And when he became a Millionaire and his female Cook presented d Menu for the day n asked for his choice,
he found himself still saying..
BEANS and BREAD.. cheesy grin

So Guys, If you are a BILLIONAIRE, Tell us the Kpako (average) meal you will still Eat!..i.e you cannot do without..

E.g
*Bread and Coke
*Beans and garri..
*Garri and palm oil. grin grin
*Tapioca (kpokpogari)
*Madiga.. cheesy grin
*Shelled (broken) Groundnuts
*Oil Rice..
Etc..

MINE IS: Bread and Groundnuts..Even as Dangote, I will use pattern to chop am..

What's yours?
Garri, kuli kuli and ground nut

3 Likes

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Vinnie2000(m): 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ynix:

Garri, kuli kuli and ground nut

Lols..
Correct,Boss!!
Sometimes, you can't let go of some Stuffs.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Vinnie2000(m): 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
explain average foodangry

Lol
The Guy is angry already..

Might want to argue..
But there are some Food we eat..
It is probably due to financial situations..
E.g Oil (concoction) rice..
Dats d Average food I'm referring to.. smiley
Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by lagusboyyy(m): 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
Garri with groundnut and sugar.

2 Likes

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by zickyclef: 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
Seun op say make u create rich men section. As I no get money I no fit answer abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Officialgarri: 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
Rice and chicken. Because when I become a billionaire, I'll be eating gold as breakfast, silver as lunch and diamond as dinner.

5 Likes

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Exmilitant(m): 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
I can never let go of a shot of monkey tail every morning. Ask the former president. cool

1 Like

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by LionTiger(m): 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
Roasted or cooked pear and corn

1 Like

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Preciousppearl(f): 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
yam n oil

1 Like

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by BigMoneyeye: 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
bread, milk and some groundnut unfortunately I haven't been able to afford it in a long time now. Man's broke

1 Like

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Ynix(m): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lols..
Correct,Boss!!
Sometimes, you can't let go of some Stuffs.. smiley
Na so, even my friends makes jest of me

1 Like

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
Akamu and Kuli Kuli cheesy
Garri and groundnut cool

1 Like

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
Beans + potatoes and bread

1 Like

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Shellsploit: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
dankwa and offio

1 Like

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Vinnie2000(m): 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
zickyclef:
Seun op say make u create rich men section. As I no get money I no fit answer abeg

Lolsss..
This guy, you re very funny.. cheesy grin
It will be billionaire's section, abi? wink
But
I actually meant, if or when you become a Billionaire..
Not as at d present.. smiley
Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Vinnie2000(m): 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
Officialgarri:
Rice and chicken. Because when I become a billionaire, I'll be eating gold as breakfast, silver as lunch and diamond as dinner.

Hmm..
This seems like a Sarcastic comment..
Bro, is it? smiley
Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
Beans, yam and boiled eggs.

1 Like

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Vinnie2000(m): 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
BigMoneyeye:
bread, milk and some groundnut unfortunately I haven't been able to afford it in a long time now. Man's broke

OmoBoy!!
Meaning under this Buhari/Apc govt, Bread, milk and Groundnuts can't be called Average meal again oo..
It's an Intercontinental Dish! cheesy smiley
Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Vinnie2000(m): 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
Shellsploit:
dankwa and offio

Lol
BigMan dey chop Dankwa..
Am just thinking about it.. cheesy grin

What's Offio by d way?
Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by AmuAwusa: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
Uka n'ube
Fura d'nunu

1 Like

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Nazgul: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
Yam and red oil, garnished with peeled onions, salt and fresh pepper.

2 Likes

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by muller101(m): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
Average food in Nigeria? Not under booohari.

1 Like

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by poshestmina(f): 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
Port harcourt Bole with roasted head of fish.
Hot boiled corn and pear.
Suya.

1 Like

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Privatepart00: 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bread And Pear Bread And Coconut Chewing Of Chicken Legs,hands And Neck To Pieces

1 Like

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by nobone(f): 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
You see that concoction native rice they cook with palm oil, plenty crayfish, onions,roughly blended fresh pepper, dryfish, then you garnish with scent leaf...,. I no miss am o

1 Like

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Tinyemeka(m): 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
Akpu, egusi and vegetable soup. With plenty diced kanda.

No matter how much I achieve, I'll always make my omelette. I've never been satisfied with the quality and taste when it's done by another person.

I think I'm a low maintenance kinda guy and there are some simple things of life that leave me amazed. Like the miracle of non-stick pans and marinated roast pork.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by tnerro1(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
Garri with cold water and dry fish. Even when I leave this country, I go still order for am for where I Dey grin

1 Like

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Vinnie2000(m): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
tnerro1:
Garri with cold water and dry fish. Even when I leave this country, I go still order for am for where I Dey grin

Correct,boss!!
Dats called soaking garri and Fish.
No time.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. by Vinnie2000(m): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
Tinyemeka:
Akpu, egusi and vegetable soup. With plenty diced kanda.

No matter how much I achieve, I'll always make my omelette. I've never been satisfied with the quality and taste when it's done by another person.

I think I'm a low maintenance kinda guy and there are some simple things of life that leave me amazed. Like the miracle of non-stick pans and marinated roast pork.

smiley

Brotherly!
All this ones are Big men's Food nah..
Average family fit prepare 'Marinated roast pork' to Chop? sad smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl / What's Your Take On This (photo)? / Here Are My Crushes On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.