Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,923 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:33 AM

Faster Way Increase Your Site Domain Authority - DA - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Faster Way Increase Your Site Domain Authority - DA (152 Views)

Need A Webmaster To Change My Site Domain Name / What's Domain Authority (DA)? How Does It Work? (check Here) / Get Your Site Domain Approved On Your New Policy Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faster Way Increase Your Site Domain Authority - DA by olulekan1992(m): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
Domain Authority a metric by moz.com is based on multiple factors, such as the number of links and linking root domains.

Domain rank is a score to predict the performance on a website on SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages).

Site authority score ranges from 1 – 100, and a site with a higher domain score corresponds to the ability of a website to rank high.

With this score, it is easy to compare websites and track their ranking strength with time.

To increase your site's potential you need to work on factors that improve your site including Domain Authority (DA).

HOW DO YOU INCREASE YOUR SITE DA?

If you want to increase your site's DA, you can pay attention to the number of links pointing to your site.

And how high in authority are the sites. If you want your site DA to move higher, getting low quality backlinks is not a good way to go.

The links you have to point to your site must come from sites with high authority with zero spam score.

After the links have been built, it is necessary to work on indexing.

Some of them can naturally get indexed while some others have to be pushed.

So, if you build links and your DA remains static. Then you may need more hands.

If you are determined to increase your site's DA and it seems there is need for you to hire someone, you can connect with me on my Facebook inbox. And I will help you out within a short time.

(1) (Reply)

Customer Feedback Magento 2 Extension / Product Review Reminder Magento 2 Extension / Sell Job Search Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.