Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

“Maria Has Lost My Respect” – Whitemoney Reacts Angrily After Maria Trashed His - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Maria Has Lost My Respect” – Whitemoney Reacts Angrily After Maria Trashed His (405 Views)

Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) / Pere Reacts After Maria Was Called Out For Snatching Cubana's Sister's Husband / Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Maria Has Lost My Respect” – Whitemoney Reacts Angrily After Maria Trashed His by Okoyeaniche(m): 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
Whitemoney, one of the BBNaija ‘Shine Ya Eye' housemates, has expressed his displeasure after learning that Maria trashed the food he served her.

According to Maria, she threw the food away as the other housemates were busy discussing the poo found in the toilet.

She threw the food in the trash over claims of not being able to eat as a result of hearing other housemates discussing the poo found in the toilet.

On hearing this, Whitemoney lost his temper as he claims to have lost respect for her, and her apologies in advance would be irrelevant to him.

This is coming amidst the misunderstanding between the duo following the quest of unveiling the wild cards placed in the Big Brother Naija house.

Recall that both Maria and Pere nominated Whitemoney for possible eviction this coming Sunday because they felt he knew about them being the wild cards all along.

Watch the Video...WATCH HERE

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Reacts To The Allegations That He/she Had Sexual Relationship With Momp / BBN Cross Say Na By Mistake Im Post Nude Video On Top Snapchat. / Bbnaija: Whitemoney And Queen Block Each Other On Instagram Following Fans War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.