Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:22 PM

Meet Harris Shedrach,ceo Of Harris Pet - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Harris Shedrach,ceo Of Harris Pet (612 Views)

Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) / Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) / Nigeria Pet Passport & Import Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Harris Shedrach,ceo Of Harris Pet by NAIJAHITPLAY: 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Birthday of the month : Meet Harris Shedrach,CEO of Harris Pet

Meet Harris Shedrach CEO of Harris pets ..

Which is located in Lagos State, We deal with importation, boarding, buying and selling of dogs or Even finding a perfect mating match for your female dogs (bitches) on heat in your closest location.

##pitbull lover

Growing up, everyone around me spent all their time trying to be great.

I am one of the lucky ones who has always been great As I turn a year older today, I am most thankful for the people around me and the gift of being alive.

I am not holding back any joy today.

I will love every minute of today and laugh as much as possible because it is my day, countless of d times have been called names in loving pets and having dogs all around me am still winning and blossoming with them
Harris pets all d way in getting u a good companion for ur lovely homes

Do you need a security dog? A loving pet parlor dog ? Just contact Harris pet on Whatsapp +234 913 596 7128...

1 Share

Re: Meet Harris Shedrach,ceo Of Harris Pet by Plomo: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
Did your dogs beat you up?

1 Like

Re: Meet Harris Shedrach,ceo Of Harris Pet by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
I tire o,why u use engine oil rub body
Re: Meet Harris Shedrach,ceo Of Harris Pet by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
Now that I have met you bros,will you give me one bulldog for a pet or will my meeting you be in vain?

(1) (Reply)

9 Months Rottweiler For Sale / Leopard Confirmed By Remote Camera / Full Breed, Pure-black Gsd Urgently For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.