Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Public. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Public. (261 Views)

Does Nigerian Public Service Salary Structure not Encourage Corruption? / Aisha Buhari Still Missing From Nigerian Public, Five Months After / The Hypocrisy Of Justice Mohammed, A Key Member Of The NJC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Public. by MasonKendall(m): 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
I was born in the 21st century so all am gonna be saying is going to be based on the angle I see things.

The level of hypocrisy in the Nigerian society is just to much for a young man like me to bear and be quite about it.

I cannot live in a society where no one respects the poor and average man. If you're not rich then you won't be treated like you're something. We all complain about the dishonesty of the present ones but actually we are dishonest people who claim saints while judging others. We blame the government for everything but in reality we are the cause of some of the problems we are facing as a country.

I went to the bank with my young cousin to help him open an account for himself. We waited in a cue till when it got to our turn. Just as attention was about to turn to us, a man in black suit walked in and just came straight to the front of the counter and attention shifted from me to him. From his conservation I think he is a big customer there. People behind started murmuring about the happenings. I decided to act immediately, I cut into his and the cashier's conversation made my frustrations know to him and the cashier. Guess what, a slap landed on my face. He started shouting "do you know who I am?" That's when I landed like 4 heavy blows on his face, fell him to the ground, before security intervened. I would have beaten the crap out of him.

On getting out of the bank, I asked myself what kind of society we live in? A place where rich people feel that they Re above the law and that they should be attended to first? The rights of the common man is no longer valid? Screw him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Public. by CanadaOrBust: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
MasonKendall:
I was born in the 21st century so all am gonna be saying is going to be based on the angle I see things.

The level of hypocrisy in the Nigerian society is just to much for a young man like me to bear and be quite about it.

I cannot live in a society where no one respects the poor and average man. If you're not rich then you won't be treated like you're something. We all complain about the dishonesty of the present ones but actually we are dishonest people who claim saints while judging others. We blame the government for everything but in reality we are the cause of some of the problems we are facing as a country.

I went to the bank with my young cousin to help him open an account for himself. We waited in a cue till when it got to our turn. Just as attention was about to turn to us, a man in black suit walked in and just came straight to the front of the counter and attention shifted from me to him. From his conservation I think he is a big customer there. People behind started murmuring about the happenings. I decided to act immediately, I cut into his and the cashier's conversation made my frustrations know to him and the cashier. Guess what, a slap landed on my face. He started shouting "do you know who I am?" That's when I landed like 4 heavy blows on his face, fell him to the ground, before security intervened. I would have beaten the crap out of him.

On getting out of the bank, I asked myself what kind of society we live in? A place where rich people feel that they Re above the law and that they should be attended to first? The rights of the common man is no longer valid? Screw him.

U r a liar. If this happened I’m Naija you’d still be in jail
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Public. by MasonKendall(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

U r a liar. If this happened I’m Naija you’d still be in jail l
But am not. Thanks to the bank manager.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Public. by CanadaOrBust: 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
MasonKendall:
But am not. Thanks to the bank manager.

Either the man you slapped is not really a big man or he is kind, police wlll even lock up bank manager too for a really big man
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Public. by siofra(f): 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Eehyah!! But being partial to the rich happens everywhere, not only in Nigeria. You should be angry with the world but that would be absurd because it has been that way for hundreds of thousands of years and your puny rant online won't change anything. But just vent your anger and be okay.

The world is unfair, indomie generation people.
But it doesn't mean we shouldn't do the little we can to change the narrative that's if we're brave enough.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Public. by TheSourcerer: 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
MasonKendall:

many valid vices here , it happened once to me , a Chinese man in Abeokuta , I was not having any of it , the cashier was like I should not fall him hand na

(1) (Reply)

Solidarity And Mobilization Drive For Mr. Valentine Ozigbo Governorship Ambition / I Will Greatly Miss Ahmed Joda's Wise Counsel-osinbajo / Arm Yourselves Against Bandits, Masari Tells Katsina Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.