Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine (27965 Views)

Vacancy For Goods Loaders And Water Carriers (males Only) 40k In Osapa-london / Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? / I Made 40k In A Week. It's Easy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
blizard44:

Do you live in Lagos?

I bet, no.

All these calculations no dey work for Lagos nah.

You'll be earning 200k and spending with all sense of prudency yet you won't have 20k in savings at the end of the month.

The thing be like JuJu. grin

People go dey work for island dey collect 250k yet dem go still dey live for Pako Estate.

You know how many people dey live for General Paint, Kuramo , Jakande and Maroko endless shanties?

Half of the islanders live in these holes and earn way more than 100k.

Even to buy one polo na problem.

Who born you make you fit chop belleful for Lagos? Can you afford it? 1k go down for one sitting.

Imagine say you chop three times. cheesy

if I see 200k right now if I no comot for poverty ma die

3 Likes

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Forex is not that easy if you try to learn it on your own but search YouTube videos you'll get knowledge and you can invest little with a trusted trader and be receiving 5% every day yes I mean everyday returns
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Agbebakun22: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
kevoh:

Kikiki, 20k for foodstuffs grin grin grin Is that weekly or every two weeks or monthly? Chei, Nigerians, we are really struggling in this country!

Lagos hard oo, went to buy some soup ingredients for market few days ago about 8k leave my pocket, we're just two I and my cousin... Na three days that soup last us... I carry 8k stuff reach house with small black nylon

12 Likes

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Cromagnon: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
blizard44:

Not just ghosts, dem be thief. They're pilfering from one purse or the other or living off someone somewhere.

You can't earn less than 100k and be visible in Lagos.

Expenses go hide you.
you are just a spendthrift

We know ppl making 250 and dem de stay lekki

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
if I see 200k right now if I no comot for poverty ma die
200k is about 400$ you can make 1k$ daily with that if you know how to trade the foreign exchange market you don't need to be a gambler or betting or do ponzi forex is legalized worldwide and can never end
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
If you're knowledged in forex you can sit on your bedroom And make 50k under 1 minute depending on your capital though
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by OlawaleBammie: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
seanwilliam:

And finally don’t save in naira.

Guy abeg how do u guys do this tin, Abeg explain more
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Myself2(m): 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
No amount will actually be enough, depending on your responsibilities, obligations, needs, wants etc
However if you are single and a salary earner, there should be a basic ceiling you should consider. That is the profit ceiling. See your job as an investment: your transportation to and from work, feeding,rent and a provision for maintenance, that is your investment. On the other hand,your salary is your returns, so to at least reach the profit ceiling, the sum total of your annual salary, must be bigger than the sum total of your trans, feeding, other expenses you incured in the course of doing that job

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
If you're making 50$ daily which is possible to on a 30k naira it's something if you're finding it hard to learn forex you can reach out to me I'll teach and guide you through and you can also invest and earn as you learn
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Yeecar(m): 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
ebijimi7:
Good day guys
I'm a single guy but I have a family to carter for, and that's my mum and sister.
The problem is I earn 80k in lagos and I don't know its just not enough for me
And I'm not paying a rent I live in family house.
Can someone please tell me how to manage my resources because very soon I would want to stand alone and start my own family.
Thanks.
Invest in mushroom production business.
You can check signature for more information.
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Ocean8(m): 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
seanwilliam:

20k on food stuff?
10k personal expenses? grin

Lol. See as she talk am as if na so e easy to save ..

Ohh.. I don forget say you be woman , so e go Dey easy for you to save 40k out of 80k

@op, your best bet na to get side husle and increase your income. Living in your family house indirectly go cost you more self..

U won’t say because you want to save then you will reduce your normal standard of living.
No Dey whine yourself.

And finally don’t save in naira.

Btw, I’m buying all types of giftcards and funds ( PayPal , skrill )
The best shot is he shouldn't save in naira.
If he don't have domicilary acct, he should open binance and save in USDT.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Hassanmaye(m): 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
ebijimi7:
Good day guys
I'm a single guy but I have a family to carter for, and that's my mum and sister.
Can someone please tell me how to manage my resources because very soon I would want to stand alone and start my own family.
Thanks.
Beats my imagination sir
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Guy abeg how do u guys do this tin, Abeg explain more
we trade in dollars that's how Google ( deriv . com ) or search YouTube millions are made daily
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by highchief1: 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
ebijimi7:
Good day guys
Thanks.
they disturb their family members and friends.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by cooltola(m): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
They live in face me i face u. They eat once a day or rarely eat 2 times a day or hardly eat. Some live with family, some owe rent

7 Likes

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by neonly: 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
My bank sent me my monthly transaction statements what i saw there even me was shocked. I was making 5k to 10k withdrawals every 2-3days now that times 30days. In this lagos nah god dey survive person. All that motivational talks of living within a budget is for those village champions.

Leave them they know nothing

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
Aloysius10:
we trade in dollars that's how Google ( deriv . com ) or search YouTube millions are made daily
you don't need any school cert or qualifications
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by highchief1: 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
Greatness87:
With your 80k salary, you can spend the money as follows
20k for foodstuffs
10k for your personal expenses
10k for your mum's upkeep
That is 40k. Then you save 40k monthly
if u live like this for 5yrs they will take ur corpse to the village for burial.I didn’t not see enjoyment in ur budget.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by ak22(m): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
ebijimi7:
Good day guys
Thanks.

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
A 14yrs old boy learnt forex and is now racking in millions of naira for his dad the dad is just foodstuff seller now with the help of the income from forex trading he is now an importer and exporting
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by 2pep(m): 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
Aloysius10:
If you're knowledged in forex you can sit on your bedroom And make 50k under 1 minute depending on your capital though

You should stop misinforming people about forex alot losses involved. Forex itself is very volatile, it takes time and practice to achive your said goal.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by faithfull18(f): 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
MrOkenwa:
They’re not living fine.
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
Aloysius10:
A 14yrs old boy learnt forex and is now racking in millions of naira for his dad the dad is just foodstuff seller now with the help of the income from forex trading he is now an importer and exporting
I lived a wasted yrs wished I learnt this forex trading in my early years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Cobiomak: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
Guy you are salary is fairly okay

But I have manage N25K job

I left it 2019 November in fact the money finish that week I collect it
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
Aloysius10:
I lived a wasted yrs wished I learnt this forex trading in my early years
but like the saying goes destiny can be delayed but can never be changed
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Elliotwaveforec: 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
blizard44:

Do you live in Lagos?

I bet, no.

All these calculations no dey work for Lagos nah.

You'll be earning 200k and spending with all sense of prudency yet you won't have 20k in savings at the end of the month.

The thing be like JuJu. grin

People go dey work for island dey collect 250k yet dem go still dey live for Pako Estate.

You know how many people dey live for General Paint, Kuramo , Jakande and Maroko endless shanties?

Half of the islanders live in these holes and earn way more than 100k.

Even to buy one polo na problem.

Who born you make you fit chop belleful for Lagos? Can you afford it? 1k go down for one sitting.

Imagine say you chop three times. cheesy

You talking, I bet you're not earning more than 40k monthly not to mention 200k; they would come online and claim they earn millions.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by OlawaleBammie: 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
Aloysius10:
hmm, u wanted to explain to me but u complicated tins the more grin

He said OP should not save in naira, den i was like does it mean we should kuku be saving our money in hard currencies??

1 Like

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by faithfull18(f): 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
highchief1:
if u live like this for 5yrs they will take ur corpse to the village for burial.I didn’t not see enjoyment in ur budget.
Lol, easy. Your definition of enjoyment Hope it's not drinking alcohol and sleeping around.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Elliotwaveforec: 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
Skyfornia:

You are a bad spender...two things that gulp money in Lagos are transportation fare and rent...if you are not paying rent then half of your problems is solved. With 80k salary as a single guy, who is not paying rent in Lagos, you supposed save atleast 40k every month.

Correct!
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
Don't do gambling or Ponzi or betting get a legit forex trader and get all the necessary proof of identification and you can also sign an agreement and then invest with that person with a peace of mind and be receiving 5% every day it is not every month or week but daily basis
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Jimmyubah2: 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
Greatness87:
With your 80k salary, you can spend the money as follows
20k for foodstuffs
10k for your personal expenses
10k for your mum's upkeep
That is 40k. Then you save 40k monthly
20k for food stuff?
Lol.....
Na only Indomie dem go dey chop?

8 Likes

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
hmm, u wanted to explain to me but u complicated tins the more grin

He said OP should not save in naira, den i was like does it mean we should kuku be saving our money in hard currencies??
my point is to learn forex trading it's in dollars not naira it's more better as you don't need any stress just learn the market movement to know when to buy and when to sell you can be withdrewing 25k daily with 50k capital if you have the knowledge no third party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide / Celtel Is Recruiting / N-power: 30,000 Volunteers Get New Federal Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.