Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Scam Alert, Do Not Transact Business With This Guy - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Scam Alert, Do Not Transact Business With This Guy (793 Views)

Scam Alert: Don Williams Oseni Is A Broke Scammer / Any Escrow Service One Can Use To Transact Business? / *******scam Alert***** Don William Is A Scammer **** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert, Do Not Transact Business With This Guy by Zaram223: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
This Ripper claims to be a Developer from Abuja and he is always asking for website deals Do not Transact Business with this guy to prevent any loss or waste of resources this is the scammer phone number:+234 816 565 1515 REPOST on any WhatsApp group.
Re: Scam Alert, Do Not Transact Business With This Guy by Ammishaddai: 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
What exactly did he scam you of ?
Re: Scam Alert, Do Not Transact Business With This Guy by Zaram223: 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ammishaddai:
What exactly did he scam you of ?
This Ripper scammed me of a website and you are asking me what exactly did he scam you off.
Re: Scam Alert, Do Not Transact Business With This Guy by Ammishaddai: 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
[s]
Zaram223:

This Ripper scammed me of a website and you are asking me what exactly did he scam you off.
[/s]Bros, me asking that question should tell you that I know nothing about the technical terms you used in expressing yourself.
Re: Scam Alert, Do Not Transact Business With This Guy by Adedapo57: 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
And pls don’t Register on the mature date that advertises on Nairaland they are scam too. I don warn una
Re: Scam Alert, Do Not Transact Business With This Guy by arthurwillia(m): 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
And also don’t ever do business with this guy cryil007
He will dupe you
Fooool
Re: Scam Alert, Do Not Transact Business With This Guy by Cryil007: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
When you’re done backing you’ll back out
arthurwillia:
And also don’t ever do business with this guy cryil007
He will dupe you
Fooool
Re: Scam Alert, Do Not Transact Business With This Guy by arthurwillia(m): 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
Cryil007:
When you’re done backing you’ll back out

Just imagine a thief like you, how do you sleep at night knowing your parents will never reap anything on you, useless scammer
Re: Scam Alert, Do Not Transact Business With This Guy by Cryil007: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Because you’re depressed and frustrated doesn’t mean everyone is
arthurwillia:

Just imagine a thief like you, how do you sleep at night knowing your parents will never reap anything on you, useless scammer
Re: Scam Alert, Do Not Transact Business With This Guy by arthurwillia(m): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
Cryil007:

Your father
ldiot
Re: Scam Alert, Do Not Transact Business With This Guy by Osiris12: 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
Cryil007:

Idiot scammer

You think you can go scot free?
I have ur pics . I’ll track u down
Re: Scam Alert, Do Not Transact Business With This Guy by Osiris12: 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
arthurwillia:

Your father
ldiot

No mind am. He’s a Low life scammer
Re: Scam Alert, Do Not Transact Business With This Guy by toujurs: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Cryil007:
Mr man, someone reported you as a thief, please explain your self.
Re: Scam Alert, Do Not Transact Business With This Guy by arthurwillia(m): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
Osiris12:

No mind am. He’s a Low life scammer

A very low life
Re: Scam Alert, Do Not Transact Business With This Guy by Blessingsam2318: 7:44am On Nov 16, 2021
Scammer thread grin grin grin make Admin move this to front page na wink cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Scam Alert, Do Not Transact Business With This Guy by Balo7leke: 12:07am On Nov 17, 2021
Zaram223:
This Ripper claims to be a Developer from Abuja and he is always asking for website deals Do not Transact Business with this guy to prevent any loss or waste of resources this is the scammer phone number:+234 816 565 1515 REPOST on any WhatsApp group.
Actually before you transact any business online you make sure you verify the person first like his real picture, real phone number because some of them used fake one and address if possible..... do video chat with the person.

(1) (Reply)

Your Wrist While Using The Keyboard And Mouse ! A Must Read. / Free Links For Lovely Blogs / Help! Backup A Mysql Database Using Php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.