Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,249 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? (42121 Views)

How To Cope When Your Spouse Doesn't Listen: Seeking Advice / Percentage Of Wives That Earn More Than Their Husbands In Nigeria / Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by Kuriosmynd: 7:11am On Aug 08, 2021
I mean how can u marry and your wife is abroad while u are in Nigeria. I don't quite understand especially for young marriage.

A cousin of mine married 3 years ago, my age mate , till today he hasn't been able to relocate to meet his wife. I mean is it possible one guy wont be servicing her steady? How do such husband handle such thought. The Lady is Nigerian and nurse in the U.S. They commhnicate with zoom.
I hear of husband keeping their wife in Nigeria while hustling abroad . But the case of wife husling abroad while husband in Nigeria has no wherewithal or visa luck of going abroad is strange.
You can imagine the confidence and rest of mind the wife over there will be serviced...this life ehn. You can share ur thought and experience.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by Skyfornia(m): 7:24am On Aug 08, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
I mean how can u marry and your wife is abroad while u are in Nigeria. I don't quite understand.
A cousin of mine married 3 years ago, my age mate , till today he hasn't been able to relocate to meet his wife. I mean is it possible one guy wont be servicing her steady? How do such husband handle such thought. The Lady is Nigerian and nurse in the U.S. They commhnicate with zoom.
I hear of husband keeping their wife in Nigeria while hustling abroad . But the case of wife husling abroad while husband in Nigeria has no wherewithal or visa luck of going abroad is strange.
You can imagine the confidence and rest of mind the wife over there will be serviced...this life ehn. You can share ur thought and experience.

If men can do it...women can do it too. Mind your business

378 Likes 25 Shares

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by Kuriosmynd: 7:27am On Aug 08, 2021
Skyfornia:

If men can do it...women can do it too. Mind your business
I only pity the husband grin

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by chatinent: 7:31am On Aug 08, 2021
Why did you glorify it when it is the men abroad and the wives home!

Inasmuch as I don't do distant relationships, it has nothing to do with gender. If sb is faithful, they are faithful. If they will cheat, they will cheat. Still contact me to write your assignments, thesis, and dissertations.

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by Stupidquestions: 7:34am On Aug 08, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

I only pity the husband grin
Honestly, sometimes, I wish I could be the other guy servicing the hort pvssy of the lonely wife. While they both deceive themselves on video call that they are faithful and miss each other...da kine nacking dey sweet

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:42am On Aug 08, 2021
grin
When I get to that particular bridge,I go know by then...

3 Likes

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by money121(m): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2021
Ok

2 Likes

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by IamCookie(f): 7:51am On Aug 08, 2021
Stupidquestions:

Honestly, sometimes, I wish I could be the other guy servicing the hort pvssy of the lonely wife. While they both deceive themselves on video call that they are faithful and miss each other...da kine nacking dey sweet

shocked grin
Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:01am On Aug 08, 2021
Do they also call it marriage?

18 Likes

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by IamCookie(f): 8:07am On Aug 08, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
I mean how can u marry and your wife is abroad while u are in Nigeria. I don't quite understand.

Even if na d wife dey Nigeria , thoughts will still be there and she is receiving steady knacking, either ways ,e go happen! I think, instead of men to be puzzled by such thought, they need to continuously re-orientate their wives into the kind of person they should identify with and advocate a distance knacking( where she is not known and with whom no sabi her wella) eg. You are living in ketu, Lagos , get knacking from someone in Ayobo after ipaja and don't tell him real details about you.

And also get her sex stuff, like a Love Machine to use, when she needs it. This will curb her quest to explore , until she sees/ meet the Ayobo guy again. And she will do just that.

But, re-orientation no dey work with guyz situation. They will knack anybody (that appeals to them) available. cheesygrin

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by MufasaLion: 8:51am On Aug 08, 2021
LMAO
Anything long distance is usually scam grin

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by MufasaLion: 8:55am On Aug 08, 2021
IamCookie:

Even if na d wife dey Nigeria , thoughts will still be there and she is receiving steady knacking, either ways ,e go happen! I think, instead of men to be puzzled by such thought, they need to continuously re-orientate their wives into the kind of person they should identify with and advocate a distance knacking( where she is not known and with whom no sabi her wella) eg. You are living in ketu, Lagos , get knacking from someone in Ayobo after ipaja and don't tell him real details about you.

And also get her sex stuff, like a Love Machine to use, when she needs it. This will curb her quest to explore , until she sees/ meet the Ayobo guy again. And she will do just that.

But, re-orientation no dey work with guyz situation. They will knack anybody (that appeals to them) available. cheesygrin

You may be right but no man will ever allow his woman to be fvcked even by a stranger! And once the man agree to it, forget it there won't be love between them both again just lust.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by IamCookie(f): 9:14am On Aug 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

You may be right but no man will ever allow his woman to be fvcked even by a stranger! And once the man agree to it, forget it there won't be love between them both again just lust.

I know of someone that did that. He resides in the US and haven't been to Nigeria since 2016.. He and his wife have a kid before he left... He told my friend(his wife) not to get involved with anyone within Ikorodu(where they live) but in case she needs to explore, she can try somewhere far and with just that person. He further said , he doesn't want to know that person. That s why i said re-orientation is better. Somethingz are just inevitable! No need to shy away from such discussion. Otherwise , your wife's action may be disgraceful , when she bleeps individuals within

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by MufasaLion: 9:19am On Aug 08, 2021
IamCookie:

I know of someone that did that. He resides in the US and haven't been to Nigeria since 2016.. He and his wife have a kid before he left... He told my friend(his wife) not to get involved with anyone within Ikorodu(where they live) but in case she needs to explore, she can try somewhere far and with just that person. He further said , he doesn't want to know that person. That s why i said re-orientation is better. Somethingz are just inevitable! No need to shy away from such discussion. Otherwise , your wife's action may be disgraceful , when she bleeps individuals within

Yes, there's no reason to shy away from such discussion but not all men can handle such burden grin grin grin

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:20am On Aug 08, 2021
Nothing much so long as the woman keeps sending the money from abroad, we are ok.

The main thing here is trust n both partners being focus n committed. Distance will never be a barrier!

5 Likes

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2021
Trust me, these arrangements are made with the best of intentions. However, humans are weak and Nigerians are weakest. The woman usually ends up getting serviced by somebody else. The man will usually have women back in Nigeria. Some couples know this might happen and they even promise themselves that, God forbid if such should happen, condom must be involved and there should be no romantic involvement. Such arrangement is usually easy for a man but a woman, 9 times out of 10 will start developing feelings for anyone nacking her and will end up getting emotionally involved. She might even get pregnant for this person which will lead her to make an emergency trip back to Nigeria for cover up nacking with her husband.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by IamCookie(f): 11:02am On Aug 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

Yes, there's no reason to shy away from such discussion but not all men can handle such burden grin grin grin

I agree. Suppose you are in Nigeria and your wife stays over there(USA) for about 3-4years now , will you do the do ? Do you expect her to do the do OR you'd believe she isn't gonna do it ?

3 Likes

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by MufasaLion: 11:21am On Aug 08, 2021
IamCookie:

I agree. Suppose you are in Nigeria and your wife stays over there(USA) for about 3-4years now , will you do the do ? Do you expect her to do the do OR you'd believe she isn't gonna do it ?

Trust is something I can't afford especially when it's about women cool

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
Only two options grin
Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by Kuriosmynd: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
uptownmusic:
Only two options grin
How
Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

How
You know na grin
Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by Kuriosmynd: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
uptownmusic:

You know na grin
.I mean the two options
Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by Chrsbenn(m): 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
They should just forget it

2 Likes

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by paulolee(m): 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
my guy e no easy oo...
one of my bros for jand bin de send moni Gv e wife for lag n also de send small tips give my big broda to de police him wife codedly based on Wetin him de hear about naija women n him de work on papers make the wife kum join am for jand before covid spoil plans..
my big bro say, d Kain tin wey e de hear n see the wife do with her fellow cartel babes eeh, him no fit open mouth tell big bros for jand based on say d marriage go scatter
but when he notice say d wife Kum de constantly log out with big men, him use anonymous number text her say if she no stop am, her husband go hear all with pictures as proves...
na then d wife reply n start to de beg say she no go like Mk the husband hear based on say the husband de build family ous for her parents for town n the news go follow spoil d marriage...
na so she take stop d Waka Waka o BT streets boys know say na just pretending tiz n she go jus de run d map very codedly, maybe other states bcox a hoe is always a hoe..

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by Nuelito: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
To an extent...I can't do it.....e get why I talk so
Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
Such a dirty mind! Think pure thoughts and get wise to yourself, brother. There are more man-made adversities ranged against marriage, a young marriage, by our rulers than physical separation of spouses!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
Dream of most 9ja men. There are many single and willing babes around to nack

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by Helpfromabove1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
No a big deal ,they will both be coping with the help others
Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by kolnel: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
lol
They are getting laid steadily, we dey see them here.
Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by Goodnuel: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
Never really thought about this before.

It's hard to sustain, to be frank.

However, they can do it if they really wanted.
Re: How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? by kenbee(f): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
They are coping just exactly the way their wives are coping in the foreign land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) / Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) / Lagos Government Sacks Judge Who Dissolved Marriage, Snatched Complainant’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.