Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 (11186 Views)

COVID-19: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Dose Of Vaccine / Nigeria: Covid-19 - Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Dose Of Vaccine / Nurse Remanded In Prison For Administering Overdose On Senator Isiaka Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by tonididdy(m): 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
Beancounter94:

A vaccinated person is more likely to get a less severe form of covid than a vaccinated person

(Available data)
It's either the vaccines are of no use or you were vaccinated with water.

I don't get why one will still contact the virus after vaccination undecided
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by omojeesu(m): 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
These are not vaccines in the real sense but synthetic genetic materials.

These are experimental products not yet approved anywhere in the world.

Millions have had adverse reactions from the products all over the world.

Thousands have died within weeks of being shot by the jabs.

No liability and no compensation if injured by the shots

COVID-19 is treatable and preventable.

I appeal to the government to reconsider policy and programs on the vaccination for our overall good as a nation and as a people.

God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by PerkyJay: 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
I do not find this funny, bro. Staying in an Isolation center is traumatizing enough. Why should I scam myself? What I mean by small cough is that, I can still breath properly. In fact, drop your number let me call you on video call.

Unknown31:
another covid19 scammer. Small cough and you are in isolation center
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by PerkyJay: 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
I think the issue is the variant.

tonididdy:

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by PerkyJay: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
Yes

Limassol:
were you jabbed in Nigeria?
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by Elsueno: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
bunto:
Tell another lie!
Vaccine that they were begging people to take..ha!

Another priviledge suvcker who thinks Nigeria is all rainbows & unicorns... but its not ur fault anyways....
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by rosinkkit: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2021
Beancounter94:

I have seen and treated people with covid and know of people who have died both patients and family friends.

Good morning

OH SHUT UP YOU LIAR. PAID ILLUMINATI STOOGE.

WE REJECT YOUR DANGEROUS, UNTESTED 'VACCINES'.

Many in the west have died and been maimed after taking this ''vaccine'', and their media is covering it up.

This ''vaccine'' is a population reduction poison that no right thinking person should take.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by Babathanks(m): 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
Na person wey chop Corona money go accept vaccine, as for me and my family we will never accept there vaccine��
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by malcom1X: 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
PerkyJay:
I think the issue is the variant.

Read here and repeat this thing you just said again

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/18-reasons-i-wont-be-getting-a-covid-vaccine

You are lost.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by malcom1X: 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
dongc:

What kind of proof are you looking for exactly...have had second dose of Pfizer for 4 weeks now...genuine information are out there...avoid junked up conspiracies on Facebook.. vaccines are safe based on Information available...I would avoid johnson and johnson vaccines....others ones are preferable. Not that j&j is bad but because of their operational mishaps lately.

Give me one information to show me that the Vaccines are safe. A vaccine that have never been tested on humans before... Ever.

Here is my reasons to show that they are not safe

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/18-reasons-i-wont-be-getting-a-covid-vaccine

Show me yours, I'm waiting
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by DaCharis2016: 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
dongc:

What kind of proof are you looking for exactly...have had second dose of Pfizer for 4 weeks now...genuine information are out there...avoid junked up conspiracies on Facebook.. vaccines are safe based on Information available...I would avoid johnson and johnson vaccines....others ones are preferable. Not that j&j is bad but because of their operational mishaps lately.
Ok!
I will try get Moderna. But I heard someone that had had covid previously tends to experience severe reactions compared to the opposite.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by josielewa(m): 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
take heed, don't rush.. vaccines are to go through thorough clinical trials, but with this rush, i suspect foul play. you all are the lab rats for the testing, keep taking it. its normal for some people to make the sacrifice for others before a proper vaccine is made
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2021
rosinkkit:

OH SHUT UP YOU LIAR. PAID ILLUMINATI STOOGE.

WE REJECT YOUR DANGEROUS, UNTESTED 'VACCINES'.

Many in the west have died and been maimed after taking this ''vaccine'', and their media is covering it up.

This ''vaccine'' is a population reduction poison that no right thinking person should take.

It costs you nothing to make your comments without being so abusive.

Especially as I never abused you or called you names.

Good morning, and do have a good and prosperous day. Whatever good you wish yourself, I wish you too
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 09, 2021
tonididdy:

Most people who are vaccinated don't contract the virus at all...it is the minority who do.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by dongc(m): 8:07am On Aug 09, 2021
DaCharis2016:
Ok!
I will try get Moderna. But I heard someone that had had covid previously tends to experience severe reactions compared to the opposite.

Not that I know...everybody reacts to vaccines and sickness differently...I know people that had little pain on the spot for a day or two..I had for few hours or say just that day I got it...there were no other reactions. I have heard of little headaches and small fever for that day...those cases are rare...
Iike medical experts say....you may still get covid after vaccines but those cases are rare. those ones didn't experience covid like people that are unvaccinated..at the end of the day the most important thing is stay safe as much as you can...

Get the vaccines if you wish when it is available to you....all the best

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by dongc(m): 8:20am On Aug 09, 2021
malcom1X:

Give me one information to show me that the Vaccines are safe. A vaccine that have never been tested on humans before... Ever.

Here is my reasons to show that they are not safe

Show me yours, I'm waiting

I would normally ignore people like you...because you are just a time killer..but for sake of clarity for others reading this...so you couldn't put out a link from science.com or medical.com or even from the lancet?? .

Lifesitenews ?? A well known website for fakenews ?either you are slow or deluded to believe whatever they spread and mislead unsuspecting readers.

Listen sir nobody is forcing vaccines on you..its your choice...dont want one then don't get it .I am tired of the BS and irresponsible niccours. Stop this....I am done with you.

You are probably too lazy to read the links I posted so I added some pictures...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LifeSiteNews

https://www.ncronline.org/news/coronavirus/lifesitenews-removed-facebook-violating-covid-19-misinformation-policies

https://www.washingtonpost.com/religion/facebook-ban-lifesite-covid/2021/05/07/638a4768-af48-11eb-acd3-24b44a57093a_story.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by malcom1X: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2021
dongc:

I would normally ignore people like you...because you are just a time killer..but for sake of clarity for others reading this...so you couldn't put out a link from science.com or medical.com or even from the lancet?? .

Lifesitenews ?? A well known website for fakenews ?either you are slow or deluded to believe whatever they spread and mislead unsuspecting readers.

Listen sir nobody is forcing vaccines on you..its your choice...dont want one then don't get it .I am tired of the BS and irresponsible niccours. Stop this....I am done with you.

You are probably too lazy to read the links I posted so I added some pictures...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LifeSiteNews

https://www.ncronline.org/news/coronavirus/lifesitenews-removed-facebook-violating-covid-19-misinformation-policies

https://www.washingtonpost.com/religion/facebook-ban-lifesite-covid/2021/05/07/638a4768-af48-11eb-acd3-24b44a57093a_story.html

Okay because it's life site news you won't trust it but you forgot to Google "18 reasons I won't take the vaccine"

Well I don't trust the site you posted including the Wikipedia link you posted because the co owner of Wikipedia says I shouldn't

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/feb/21/co-founder-says-wikipedias-neutrality-long-gone-ci/

Gullible fellow. Maybe you haven't gone to school before, no one sites Wikipedia on their projects.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by DaCharis2016: 11:39am On Aug 09, 2021
dongc:

Not that I know...everybody reacts to vaccines and sickness differently...I know people that had little pain on the spot for a day or two..I had for few hours or say just that day I got it...there were no other reactions. I have heard of little headaches and small fever for that day...those cases are rare...
Iike medical experts say....you may still get covid after vaccines but those cases are rare. those ones didn't experience covid like people that are unvaccinated..at the end of the day the most important thing is stay safe as much as you can...

Get the vaccines if you wish when it is available to you....all the best
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by dongc(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
malcom1X:

Okay because it's life site news you won't trust it but you forgot to Google "18 reasons I won't take the vaccine"

Well I don't trust the site you posted including the Wikipedia link you posted because the co owner of Wikipedia says I shouldn't

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/feb/21/co-founder-says-wikipedias-neutrality-long-gone-ci/

Gullible fellow. Maybe you haven't gone to school before, no one sites Wikipedia on their projects.

Like I said if you don't want the Vaccines then don't take it..are you this slow ??...wikipedia has some verifiable link below each page for reference...only used it as reference for lazy cows like you....if you have made up your mind....why are quoting me why don't you continue with you gullible attitude and continue mislead sheeps who may not be able to check for facts ...all the best....bye
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by GambaOsaka: 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
Vaccine is safe and not antichrist.

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by Skilz4real: 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
THE GREATEST WAY TO SCALE TTHROUGH THIS VIRUS IS TO STAY PURE...

PURE IN THE SPIRIT

PURE IN THE FOOD YOU EAT, SINCE THE PANDEMIC, I AM ALWAYS ON FRUITS AND VEGETABLES, LESS CARBOHYDRATES AND LESS JUNK FOOD

WHENEVER YOU REALIZE THAT YOU ARE FEELING FEVERISH OR HAVE SYMPTOMS, FAST AND BREAK WITH FRUITS AND WATER AND PRAY.

YOU MUST ABSTAIN FROM SIN BECAUSE PRAYERS IN JESUS CHRIST WORKS WHEN YOU REMAIN PURE.

BUT GUESS WHAT?

THE ENEMY YOU CAN'T SEE WILL ALWAYS TRIGGER MANY TEMPTATIONS TO YOU, SO GUARD YOUR HEART IN ORDER TO GUARD YOUR HEALTH AND THEN ALWAYS TAKE TIME TO REST, DON'T OVERWORK YOURSELF.

THIS IS HIGHLY SPIRITUAL WARFARE

Revelation 18:23: And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

Beancounter94:

Yes it has a high surivisal rate but the problem is we don't have a full idea of why some people get seriously ill and some don't.

Also.surivial means sometimes you have some side effects.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by franklytrue(m): 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
Take this vaccine at your own risk. The warnings have been given severally. This vaccine is a precursor to the mark of the beast (the microchip). The devil and his associates have no free gifts to give humanity.

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by malcom1X: 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
dongc:

Like I said if you don't want the Vaccines then don't take it..are you this slow ??...wikipedia has some verifiable link below each page for reference...only used it as reference for lazy cows like you....if you have made up your mind....why are quoting me why don't you continue with you gullible attitude and continue mislead sheeps who may not be able to check for facts ...all the best....bye

So you didn't also check that the lifesite news has also verifiable links concerning the message they are trying to send.

You are a sheep bro. You used Wikipedia as a reference and I called you out and you're saying something else.
Only a coward who's scared of reading a site because he believes a site is leaning left or leaning right because he's afraid of the truth.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by Skilz4real: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
Unfortunately, the FG is under UN working for the New World Order
omojeesu:
These are not vaccines in the real sense but synthetic genetic materials.

These are experimental products not yet approved anywhere in the world.

Millions have had adverse reactions from the products all over the world.

Thousands have died within weeks of being shot by the jabs.

No liability and no compensation if injured by the shots

COVID-19 is treatable and preventable.

I appeal to the government to reconsider policy and programs on the vaccination for our overall good as a nation and as a people.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by dongc(m): 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
malcom1X:

So you didn't also check that the lifesite news has also verifiable links concerning the message they are trying to send.

You are a sheep bro. You used Wikipedia as a reference and I called you out and you're saying something else.
Only a coward who's scared of reading a site because he believes a site is leaning left or leaning right because he's afraid of the truth.

Stop quoting me.... I sent you links of 3 different website.....skip wiki ....focus on the other ones....people like you who cheery picks Bs from such website like lifesitenews....are poorly informed...your intuitions are low and lack concurrence...I am really sorry for people who might read your stupid utterances and believe them....only if there were way to block you...I have no time to waste....

This paper was released today 10/08

https://stm.sciencemag.org/content/early/2021/08/10/scitranslmed.abj0847
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by omojeesu(m): 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Skilz4real:
Unfortunately, the FG is under UN working for the New World Order

End times realities!
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by Amakapritty(f): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pls who knows if the vaccine is available right now in lagos
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by Amakapritty(f): 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
Beancounter94:

Gotten dose 1.

To get dose 2 this week.
Astra zeneca.

I work in healthcare by the way

Good morning

Pls where did u get
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by malcom1X: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2021
dongc:

Stop quoting me.... I sent you links of 3 different website.....skip wiki ....focus on the other ones....people like you who cheery picks Bs from such website like lifesitenews....are poorly informed...your intuitions are low and lack concurrence...I am really sorry for people who might read your stupid utterances and believe them....only if there were way to block you...I have no time to waste....

This paper was released today 10/08

https://stm.sciencemag.org/content/early/2021/08/10/scitranslmed.abj0847

The inventor of the PCR test Dr. Kary Mulis 1993 Nobel prize winner said we should not use the PCR TEST to test for Covid 19.

Here's a video by the late Dr. Kary Mullis explaining how the PCR test cannot be used for diagnosing coronavirus, COVID-19, or any other disease (don't take my word for it, just have a look for yourself; everything that we have been told is a lie).

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rmO5NcwVsipY/
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by dongc(m): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
malcom1X:

The inventor of the PCR test Dr. Kary Mulis 1993 Nobel prize winner said we should not use the PCR TEST to test for Covid 19.

Here's a video by the late Dr. Kary Mullis explaining how the PCR test cannot be used for diagnosing coronavirus, COVID-19, or any other disease (don't take my word for it, just have a look for yourself; everything that we have been told is a lie).

Man i asked you to stop quoting me...it is obvious your level of obnoxiousness and inneptness... you have lost touch of reality...you seem to hang out alot at right wing media where fallacy and fake news reigns.... foxnews expert please stop.
I am well learned to read between lines and understand context and make my decisions .....if pcr is bad...antigen ? Molecular ?? Entire world and scientific body is wrong but some guy hanging out alot at right wing media is right ?? Ok enough time wasted now...

Who doesn't know bitchute is a proganda website?? Do you also hang out at incels ??

At this moment and sorry for you and pity those you are misleading....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/bitchute-far-right-youtube-neo-nazi-terrorism-videos-a9632981.html%3famp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mashable.com/article/what-is-bitchute%3famp

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by dongc(m): 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
malcom1X:

Read below if you can...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN24420X

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria To Begin Administering Second Batch On Aug 10 by onenaija001(m): 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
Someone7:

Are pharmaceutical companies liable for any injuries from the drugs you take? Receive sense oga. If you won't take don't discourage others. No be by force
Then you should not also encourage others to take it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eight-Year-Old Girl Tests Positive To Lassa Fever In Gombe / Nigerian Doctor Oluyemi Badero Named Top Cardiologist In US / History, As Nigerian Finds Cure For Diabetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.