Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals (36510 Views)

OPINION: Can A Legit Hustling Nigerian Make It 'big' Without Involving In Fraud? / How Do I Get My Money From Debtors Without Involving The Police? / Can One Become Very Wealthy Without Doing Anything Unethical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by rhames(m): 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
Goldbw122:
When I mean dirty deeds, I mean manipulation, cheating, fortifying of document and many more.

When you look the good business and transaction you have done, over the years, you see that you have wasted your time, you have had different opportunity to make your life wealthy, but you justlet it slide because you want to have a good record, but along time line no money to finance your life. And you have the opportunity again, is it wise to do the dirty deeds or not.. regarding the consequences that follow.

its one hundred percent possible.
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Clinghton: 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
In the eyes of man it's impossible, but with God all things are possible

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by frowland(m): 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
Very very well!
There is clean wealth that comes with Clean Honest dealings.
You don't need to do evil to be rich. That is a wicked lie from the Pit of Hell.

The fact about life is Everyone has a mission to accomplish on Earth. Until you are able to discover what you are created to do on Earth, you will keep wandering and wishing.

Life is not by Struggle. Life is a Gift From GOD. Discover what GOD Created you to do here. That is where your Profit Lies.

Next time ask your members where there money comes from before accepting tithes, offering and gifts.

And next time ring it in their ears that God will punish anyone who brings shady money as offering lets see how far it will go.

I wonder why pastors don't scare ilegal offering away the way you use fear and destruction to look for converts.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Soulsymbol99: 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2021
Pavicx:
Yes, you can.
Get a job and attach it with tailoring work. Thank me later. grin

He said WEALTHY(e.g Dangote) no be chop money we dey talk.
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by GeneralPula: 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
SonofGod231:

You're smarter than this.

I mean what made him go broke?

I no sabi ham nah why I ask
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by frowland(m): 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
obembet:
If you say rich, I will tell u that it's possible in Nigeria but wealthy, I never see one

You can quote me any billionaire incase am wrong.. am ready to open all their yansh

Oyedepo? smiley
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by GeneralPula: 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
humilitypays:
Messy divorce which favors women in the UK.

He married a white lady from UK I guess and entrusted all his riches on her and after their messy divorce due to his infidelity or so, the wife got most of his investments or so.

His case is different, don't mind that young man lol

Nawa o
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by boxypane(m): 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by MrColdsweat: 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
Impossible.

Labour exploitation is the basis of wealth.

Infact, wealth is the major cause of poverty.

8 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by K4daniel: 11:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
It's possible now, living right with patience, contentment and being a crazy giver you will find financial fortunes, all those wealth from wrong means are curses, The Bible says in Zechariah 5v1-8 that the curse of the lord is in the house of a thief. If you cheat anyone to be rich, or take whatever is not your own is stealing or manipulate things are all devises of creating wealth in a wrong way carries curses. Imagine having billions and curses around. What kind of wealth is that. If you had stolen pls repent and resititute your ways....many are looking for solution to their problems today going for prayers here and there forgotten to make self assessment, where they got it wrong,you are not wiser than God, the blessings of the lord make rich and add no sorrow . Be content with what you have and your time will come. Some people God knows if they had billions today na women, so he also gives everyone he wishes at his time for his purpose, to bless his work and humanity not for selfish reasons alone. God is looking for a GIVER to bless.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by witworth(m): 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
Zeel007:
you go say you be thief, just speak for yourself and don't include everybody, because you are not everbody
you can't decieve yourself unless you're just been foolish

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by 8stargeneral: 12:11am On Aug 09, 2021
Not possible,no business man who can say he never lies to convince his customers or do ilegal deal.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Caleycashh: 12:14am On Aug 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
Very very well!
There is clean wealth that comes with Clean Honest dealings.
You don't need to do evil to be rich. That is a wicked lie from the Pit of Hell.

The fact about life is Everyone has a mission to accomplish on Earth. Until you are able to discover what you are created to do on Earth, you will keep wandering and wishing.

Life is not by Struggle. Life is a Gift From GOD. Discover what GOD Created you to do here. That is where your Profit Lies.
STFU... You know nothing!!!
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Asour: 12:15am On Aug 09, 2021
Of Course.

Don't be deceived. If there's 'bad' money, there definitely is clean money.

If because you can't think of it, it's impossible, wouldn't that be proud /arrogant of you?....i.e. to think others can't achieve things because you can't?

Cheers.
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Obere4u: 12:18am On Aug 09, 2021
humilitypays:
Honestly I can't mentor you. I can only give free viable tips here to help you and other interested persons.

I am too busy most times to remember some things. You won't understand.

If I promise you that, I will be lying to you

I know you will be busy but I will wait.. With some tips from you and maybe I will get to learn your biz too. Anyhow, I need the mentorship boss.. Please
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by samuelson06(m): 12:21am On Aug 09, 2021
viyon02:
Very simple question, in the Bible, Satan show Jesus riches of the world and he said worship me and I will give to you all this riches of this world. But Jesus rejected the offer.
Note. The meaning and implications of Satan action is that riches and wealth belong to him and anybody that will have it will have to worship him: and Jesus did not deny the fact that Satan doesn't own it. So for anyone to be wealthy he or she needs to worship the devil, politicians, high ranking business men belong to one group or the other.
However, God still give to his children but not more than necessary. Untill new world or paradise when God will have full control of this system money and fame belong to the devil.

Your reasoning is skewed. God owns everything and if you can make good use of the little He's given you, then you stand a chance to have more. God created us to be a channel of blessing to the people of the world.

Satan is not in charge of anything but he's in God's plan nonetheless. When we present ourselves to God, He uses us mightily and prospers us according to how we use the resources He's given to us already. That's why the more you help people the more you're bound to have more resources for the work.

However, Satan can still bless with wealth without allowing you enjoy the peace that should come with it but God can bless you far more than Satan and with peace to enjoy it. But you have to know what to do with the wealth if you want God to multiply it.
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by ModelLook(m): 12:22am On Aug 09, 2021
Alot of Clients have Manipulated And Cheated Me because I have a good heart.

They think they might have won but God is watching them for their reward is coming or who knows maybe it has already hit them.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Pumpumking: 12:28am On Aug 09, 2021
youngest85:
Not in Nigeria because even if your hands are clean, the majority of your customers hands are not clean

true.
am clean but Some of my customer watch blue film & still watch blue film! angry

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 09, 2021
Goldbw122:
When I mean dirty deeds, I mean manipulation, cheating, fortifying of document and many more.

When you look the good business and transaction you have done, over the years, you see that you have wasted your time, you have had different opportunity to make your life wealthy, but you justlet it slide because you want to have a good record, but along time line no money to finance your life. And you have the opportunity again, is it wise to do the dirty deeds or not.. regarding the consequences that follow.
Never be good for the records, be good only because it favours you, if it doesn't, no one stops you from taking a more favourable action
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 09, 2021
Pumpumking:

true.
am clean but Some of my customer watch blue film & still watch blue film! angry
Who told you that you are clean and those watching red film are dirty
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by patosky3310(m): 12:37am On Aug 09, 2021
Goldbw122:

Yeah using dirty money to pay clean money or hardwork.

When their dirty money enters your hands, it becomes clean; because you are clean. Light and darkness cannot co-exist.
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Pumpumking: 12:40am On Aug 09, 2021
RenerdsMedia:

Who told you that you are clean and those watching red film are dirty

Watching blue film is ok & much safer sir.. am yet to see anyone catch gonoria after watching blue film sir!...I haven't angry
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Ewedegubbler: 12:44am On Aug 09, 2021
This question is meant for the lazy poor dirtbags here. More like an opportunity for them to masturbate and talk trash about rich people.

Responding to this is akin to dignifying the stupidity of the questionaire ..
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by olmoRoc: 12:45am On Aug 09, 2021
Goldbw122:

Yes, it is.
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by pekisdgee(m): 12:50am On Aug 09, 2021
rottennaija:
It's possible but very rare. Less than 1%.
0% you mean to say we aint God that is perfect because we are all human

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 09, 2021
Falconx47:

Depends on how dirty you're talking about, money as a concept is dirty, but willing to kill people dirty is a different level from say profiteering and underpaying/using workers kind of dirty.

It's not possible to become dirty rich without doing all you mentioned above, you just find fancy words and justification for them and probably have other hands do it on your behalf, but it is what it is.

Hmmm Words of Wisdom.....

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:58am On Aug 09, 2021
There are some people I thought made their wealth with genuine honesty but when I partnered with them then I know behind that honesty is something else

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 09, 2021
chocboi78:
[s]Athletes and entertainers are wealthy
They don’t need involve in shady deals[/s]

KID.....You know nothing.....

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 09, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
There are some people I thought made their wealth with genuine honesty but when I partnered with them then I know behind that honesty is something else

I work In a "Huge Multinational Corporation" and I associate with lots of contractors. If I should tell you the kind of Insights I have had when It comes to gathering of wealth. Hmmm I'm always lost for Words. Kids whom their Dad & Mom have manipulated humans and stolen enough resources won't understand anything.....

5 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by pharrelaustin: 1:13am On Aug 09, 2021
[quote author=Evolutionlove post=104580385]
[b]Absolutely Kee you there Deceptive Thieves...., you such a spoilt brat trying to force a conversatin, aint got no time
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 09, 2021
MrColdsweat:
Impossible.

Labour exploitation is the basis of wealth.

Infact, wealth is the major cause of poverty.

My Personal Person. I trust you are doing great....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account / What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS / Dangote And Otedola Tie Indian Head Scarf (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.