Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals (36529 Views)

OPINION: Can A Legit Hustling Nigerian Make It 'big' Without Involving In Fraud? / How Do I Get My Money From Debtors Without Involving The Police? / Can One Become Very Wealthy Without Doing Anything Unethical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2021
Should we say that the wealth acquired by Solomon and other Kings like David during war in Bible are clean...to be wealthy comes with shady deal you can't know

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Goldbw122(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2021
Echowas:
As a business man it's easy to judge which is fair deals and and cheating.
No business man can have 100% fair deals and be rich...
Thanks
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Goldbw122(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2021
Echowas:
As a business man it's easy to judge which is fair deals and and cheating.
No business man can have 100% fair deals and be rich...
Yeah that is what am saying..
That is my point exactly
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by MYHUBBY: 8:08am On Aug 09, 2021
SPLENDID25:
Funny, i Told A Friend This just Few Days Ago... If Their Involvement In Shady Deals Is Not Glaring, they Use Money To Influence Policies That only benefits Them but Is Very Detrimental to The Masses.

I don't envy wealthy people in this country, the evil thing about these evil people, they see hustling youths as a lazy youths

average Nigeria youths have no backup, we risk our lives, overstressed our body to pull through but these people that use just pen and other means of extortion and exploitation to acquire wealth will be quick with motivational speaking

they can't deceive someone like me

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Goldbw122(m): 8:09am On Aug 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Op,I don't know the kind of being dirty you're talking about....But as for person like me wey dey hustle my assss out everyday for bakery,na normal thing say I must dirty na undecided

But jokes apart,with the way this world has become, people now tend to celebrate money even without considering it's source....

Just some days ago,my younger brother asked me what my friend who owns a GLK does for a living...I laughed and said to him--"Na wetin you think say young boy like this go do wwy go fit give am the money to take buy GLK? undecided
Nor be small thing.. am just wondering, sir.
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by DannyG8(m): 8:19am On Aug 09, 2021
Rubbiish:

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. Mark 10:25

Can a camel go through the eye of a needle??
okay
A man should remain poor because he wants to go to the kingdom

How sure are you the poor people will make it to the kingdom

Do you know what all this poor people are thinking everyday

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by DannyG8(m): 8:20am On Aug 09, 2021
viyon02:
l didn't say so, we still have many who still worship me.
worship you
Who are you to be worship
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by udemzyudex(m): 8:22am On Aug 09, 2021
Wealthy get levels.

If you want to be very rich, I mean very rich it's either you exploit people or exploit opportunities.

5 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Agbebakun22: 8:27am On Aug 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
Very very well!
There is clean wealth that comes with Clean Honest dealings.
You don't need to do evil to be rich. That is a wicked lie from the Pit of Hell.

The fact about life is Everyone has a mission to accomplish on Earth. Until you are able to discover what you are created to do on Earth, you will keep wandering and wishing.

Life is not by Struggle. Life is a Gift From GOD. Discover what GOD Created you to do here. That is where your Profit Lies.

How do someone discover that.. Pls expatiate
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by CELEBRITIZ(m): 8:43am On Aug 09, 2021
Rubbiish:

Did I just see tony elumelu??
Tony elemelu that was indicted in billions of NITEL fraud? Is that the person u are mentioning his name? How did he acquire the highest share in uba? I just dey laugh una.

As regards mikel obi, incase u don't know, Footballers & celebrities are the most used people to peddle drugs, people will always have something they will use to front when their wealth attain a certain level, that doesn't mean if they have shaddy deals running in the background they will tell u! U can't conclude a man's wealth by what u see on the outside or from afar, get close to him & u will be shocked at what u will discover!

No mind that child. That guy dey talk nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by CELEBRITIZ(m): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
You can't be into entertainment industry and talk about integrity, forget obi motivational talk abeg...... Other comments are spot on...the wealthy always finding ways to ethical or otherwise to keeping themselves at the top. Everyone should try to be contented,

You are right boss
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by CELEBRITIZ(m): 8:46am On Aug 09, 2021
udemzyudex:
Wealthy get levels.

If you want to be very rich, I mean very rich it's either you exploit people or exploit opportunities.

You are super right
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Solatium(m): 8:52am On Aug 09, 2021
Goldbw122:
When I mean dirty deeds, I mean manipulation, cheating, fortifying of document and many more.

When you look the good business and transaction you have done, over the years, you see that you have wasted your time, you have had different opportunity to make your life wealthy, but you justlet it slide because you want to have a good record, but along time line no money to finance your life. And you have the opportunity again, is it wise to do the dirty deeds or not.. regarding the consequences that follow.

Highly possible, patience, hardwork and consistency is the name of the game.
Note it comes in stages,you must First of all be comfortable then rich before you become wealthy,those who suddenly become wealthy are CRIMINALS and they rarely last the distance
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Goldbw122(m): 8:55am On Aug 09, 2021
Solatium:

Highly possible, patience, hardwork and consistency is the name of the game.
Note it comes in stages,you must First of all be comfortable then rich before you become wealthy,those who suddenly become wealthy are CRIMINALS and they rarely last the distance
Ok no problem, you know I want to be like my mate have cause more damage than good. Well I have seen different comment and I have learn a lot..

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Cars4sale2021: 8:57am On Aug 09, 2021
Because you see soft Benz lol.... Mumu man

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Kenneth10110(m): 9:02am On Aug 09, 2021
obembet:

The bolded ones are rich not wealthy.

Wizkid who just sold out is 02 Arena ticket you know how much even wizzy controls. Wizkid rich not wealthy you come still add Mikel obi shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by sylve11: 9:13am On Aug 09, 2021
hmmm cool
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2021
rottennaija:
It's possible but very rare. Less than 1%.
this Guy! You funny o!
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Kingstanding: 9:45am On Aug 09, 2021
rottennaija:
It's possible but very rare. Less than 1%.
. It's very possible in Western world but in Africa hell no. No billionaire or multi millionaires in Africa without k legs.

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Great6Pack(m): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2021
No wealthy person in Nigeria is clean. I repeat, NO ONE PERSON.

You can be rich but not WEALTHY. Check out all the billionaires that we have and tell me one that does not have connections with our politicians, oil business, telecom, electricity, banking, hospitality to mention a few. These are industries with the highest rate of corruption, manipulation and forgery.

Naija is yet to get there my people. We still have a long way to go.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 09, 2021
MrColdsweat:

I'm doing good. I trust you're doing good too.
Yeah sure, It's nice to hear from you. Have a great day....
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2021
Invest in the foreign exchange market and receive 5% of your capital daily proof of identification will be provided for the sefty of your capital feel free to message me to get started you can start with any amount and receive 5% daily with proof call or text me to join the group 09023308112
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by viyon02: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2021
DannyG8:
worship you
Who are you to be worship
sorry I mean God
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Kingzeez10: 10:32am On Aug 09, 2021
humilitypays:
It is possible my dear. I can be classified as rich somehow and I haven't done any dirty thing.

What you need to be financially successful are:

Discover your talent/passion
Develop a skill based on your talent/passion
Build a business (not salary job) based on your skill
Be consistent in whatever business you startup
Love your business and stick to it
Make sure your business is solving people's dire needs or offering solutions

Explore other money making opportunities using the capital you have saved from your initial business.

Avoid lending money to family and friends until you are established to a good level.

Avoid superficial/materialistic ladies as friends or lovers or mistress until you are fully established.

Date contented and success driven ladies who are not greedy and materialistic, this will help you stay focused and not get financially overstretched.

Above all, there is atom of luck, destiny and time.

Be patient, pray or develop a positive mental attitude known as faith in your ability, in your desire to be successful and in what you do. Dont ever be scared of failing or not making it, always stay positive no matter the situation, keep reassuring yourself that you will be successful and rebuke any spirit of fear that comes in your thoughts.

Dirty things or illegal things can make you acquire huge money, but I don't know if they can make you stay wealthy for long.

Becoming rich is not too difficult the way people think, and it is very possible to become rich in Nigeria even though you are born poor.

But bear in mind that before you can become truly rich, you must own your own business or company offering services and solving societal problems.

You can be rich by working in blue-chip companies but it's not usually easy. It is easier to become rich as an entrepreneur than aiming to get top paying job in bluechip firms.

Wishing you all Godspeed
Thanks brother. You inspired me with this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2021
Footballers make billions playing football, how are they not clean and wealthy?

Tech entrepreneurs develop apps and generate billions at IPO, is that not clean wealth?

If you legally got license for OML/OPL isn't that clean legit money?

There uncountable legit ways of making billions, I think making money illegally is quite hard.

Most of you on Nairaland are suffering from poverty of intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2021
Not very easy. But it's possible
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Yankee101: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2021
I think it's the naija mentality

In America integrity is an everyday thing

You can make money though diligence, integrity, hard and smart work
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Chydo001(m): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2021
youngest85:

So last last everyone is guilty
My advice is just do anything in moderation. Imagine if hushpuppi didn't flaunt his wealth perhaps, he wouldn't have been arrested

And would have been listed by Forbe as one of the world youngest self made billionaires before 30yrs

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by MrColdsweat: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Yeah sure, It's nice to hear from you. Have a great day....

Please, who are you?
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Righteousness2(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
Keizzmann:

How

There is something GOD Specially designed you to do.
Not Everyone is called to do bizness
Not everyone is called to be a Doctor
Not everyone is called to be a Banker
Not everyone is called to Ministry.

There are Bankers today who where designed to be teachers so they are struggling and Struggling because they are not where they are supposed to be.

There are People doing business who are called to be Ministers. You can earn money but you can't explain what u do with it. You can't even explain your life.

There is that thing you do , that gives you Peace , Happiness and , Joy and Strength. No matter how tedious it is, when you do it, there is a solution. That is what you are created for. Never despise it.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Righteousness2(m): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
olajyde3:
honest truth plz can I get ur contact your posts are always realistic
My contact is on my Signature.
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by mayhead(m): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
viyon02:
sorry ooo Oga, but the fact is your pastors Belong to one cult group or other that is just the fact, it is never rubish and for bill gate you just mention, please make research about him and some aligation set against him, send me your mobile line and I will WhatsApp some things about him for you, see bro. There many things you don't understand about this life, please don't be envious of any rich man ok. Yes God do give money but he wouldn't give you what is beyond normal.
Bro believing in any pastor is the fastest way to go to hell, everyone keeps on forgetting your pastor is not running your race for you, you are all alone with your worries and for bill gate why most people can never make it in life is the reason he keeps on getting richer
You’d just keep believing what you hear in the media and probably judging him and at the end you don’t still know nothing about him other than just speculations and you that understands what others keep telling you about this life sir
I want to hear it from you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pound And Euro / Nigerian Sells N500 Groundnuts N2K In US For Auchi Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.