Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:23 PM

Those Who Fight For And Defend Their So-called Spiritual Fathers And Mothers. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Those Who Fight For And Defend Their So-called Spiritual Fathers And Mothers. (241 Views)

Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible / Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere / Top Three Spiritual Fathers In Nigeria With Global Impact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Fight For And Defend Their So-called Spiritual Fathers And Mothers. by elated177: 10:20am On Aug 08, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

John 18: 36 Yahushua said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

John 10: 11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

No doubt they have built their empires and kingdoms and, therefore, will do anything in their power to protect them from anything that will reduce the profit. Yeah! It is understandable that the "brand" must be protected. They are neither of the Father in heaven nor of his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah.

Now, what does that tell the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah in their midst? Come out from among them and focus on the One who has set the standard by scorning the shame associated with death by hanging from a tree. Today, he sits as High Priest in the order of Melchizedek, interceding for us - his saints, servants and messengers. He showed his love for us by laying down his life for us. A shepherd protects his sheep and is even ready to die for them. Yahushua the Messiah is the Shepherd -the Great Shepherd - and we are his sheep. He demonstrated this by giving his life as a ransom to set us free from condemnation.

It means, therefore, that anyone out there who claims to be your shepherd - or even your great shepherd - must be willing and ready to die for you. Such man or woman wants to usurp the authority of the Messiah. Such man or woman is supposed to risk his or her life in order to protect you or keep you safe.

To those who fight for their "spiritual fathers", shouldn't it be the other way round? I mean, shouldn't your so-called spiritual fathers fight for you? Na wa o! I thought parents are supposed to protect their children and even die to save them, if the need arises. Aren't parents supposed to fight for their children, if the need arises? Ehehehehe! Don't think, even for a second, that you are fighting for the Kingdom of YAH Almighty. You are in a man's empire/kingdom and you're helping him protect his investment.

Again, those who fight and defend their so-called spiritual fathers and mothers should be informed that they are neither fighting for nor defending the Body of the Messiah. The Body of the Messiah has no denomination. At best, let such people see themselves as soldiers - or even slaves - in another man's empire/kingdom doing all that they can to keep him from suffering loss.

I, Elated177, am neither a shepherd nor a spiritual father to anyone. So, no one should expect me to fight or die for him or her. My part is to share the Good News and then, if you accept, point you to the Shepherd for direction, guidance and protection. If you turn to him and obey him, he will give you his Spirit for direction, guidance and protection.

I am just a messenger.

It is entirely your prerogative either to accept this message or to reject it. However, if you're angered to the point that you neither want to reject it nor to accept it, but prefer something else, just calm down, tell your so-called spiritual father or mother to come lets face each other, look each other in the eye and argue it out and prove who is wrong and who is right. That is all.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Those Who Fight For And Defend Their So-called Spiritual Fathers And Mothers. by elated177: 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: Those Who Fight For And Defend Their So-called Spiritual Fathers And Mothers. by elated177: 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: Those Who Fight For And Defend Their So-called Spiritual Fathers And Mothers. by wordapostle(m): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mmm

(1) (Reply)

Mrs. Mercy Isibor A Widow, Receives Cash Donation To Support Her Petty Trade. / Think More About Others (1) / Run...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.