Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office (44520 Views)

Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ / Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test / Governor In Kenya Donates Oversized Shoes To Primary School Pupils (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by slimhomiequan(m): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
ladiesmirror:
A 100 Level student did the usual jjc by removing his shoes while signing his registration forms as a 100 Level Newbie.
Who else did JJc stuff as a Fresher? Share your odeal
2014 when I was newly admitted into FUT,Owerri in one engineering dept like that. I went to H.O.D office to sign Departmental acceptance form. I wore long sleeve, jeans and Pam slippers.
On getting to the office, the women there were like "Ah na like this you dress wan come see Prof. (Then Doctor), you don lose your admission be that." I was jittery but one of them asked me to tuck in and button up even to the last button (on top Pam slippers ooo) and his my leg when I entered his office. Na so I tuck oooo with fear because the fear of Prof. ..... Is the beginning of wisdom in the dept of *** Engineering.
Las las, the man became my project supervisor and I was the group leader. I got to understand that he was a very nice man when I came close to him. I no spend up to 25k for my final year project yet e bulky and na novel work.
May God keep blessing Prof for me. Amen.
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by bragxz(m): 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
There’s nothing wrong with it. It’s a tradition in the north . No matter how unkept the room is ; yonger ones remove shoes to enter older people homes .. it’s their custom. Mind you , I’m not Hausa, fulani or Muslim
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by Bamzyriches451: 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kjv, small time now him go borrow Sense
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by lamalang(m): 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
If you have a beautiful rug in your office you won't allow anyone carry potopoto to your office, this is rainy season and Maiduguri soil is not friendly to carpet
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by Glamouzpeter(f): 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
It's non of your business poster
Even if he decided to fly or crawl to the lecture's office learn to mind ur business
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by ProudBornoBoy(m): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
MardiGrasii:
People are still in unimaid? Wow

*smile

More than you would imagine.
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
School life

Meanwhile ...
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by akmath: 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
Machinegun91:
SHE's a yoruba student
even if you no see the 'his shoe" wey OP write, you no see the person picture too?
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
Fear of failure!

ladiesmirror:
A 100 Level student did the usual jjc by removing his shoes while signing his registration forms as a 100 Level Newbie.
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by Tanyogo(m): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
ladiesmirror:

I swear, I did this the first day I went for registration in 2006.
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
Incoming baddo
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by Iamnorth: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
What do you expect when lectures see themselves as demi gods
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by ajyogbon(m): 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
BabbanBura:

Hahahahaha, journey journey!
yes papa
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by Hotzone(m): 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
Still using louvre
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by OLULAW: 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
Only in Fouta Djallon extension. Sons of Terrorist Uthman Dan Fodi and followers of Paedophile Mo.
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by mfm04622: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2021
What exactly is wrong here?

All these are conjectures.

However, the lecturer may be a Muslim that prays in his office. That means the office must be clean and footwears should not be worn inside. Same as a mosque. Simple
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by Carlylepneuma: 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
Op don't u got a serious stuff to do
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by 1Dray(m): 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
MardiGrasii:
People are still in unimaid? Wow

Plenty fa
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by Bbdiyya: 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

You mean with all the Boko Haram and bandits news.. kidnappings everywhere

Human beings still go to university of maiduguri... Do they know what Boko Haram means when translated..

Hmmm
Continue to deceive ourself, Maiduguri is more safer and secured than where u are currently pressing ur keyboard
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by emmyN(m): 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
Quota system undergraduate
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by zombieHUNTER: 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
Bbdiyya:

Continue to deceive ourself, Maiduguri is more safer and secured than where u are currently pressing ur keyboard

Let Boko hear you
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by TexZy6562: 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
She's doing normal thing... charity Begin at home
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:43am On Aug 09, 2021
Proud Alumni of UNIMAID..
Proud Maidite

We Rise..
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by snoopz: 9:37am On Aug 09, 2021
I still dey look for the shoe sha
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by seunfape(m): 11:06am On Aug 09, 2021
He they go beg for either or other assistance.
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by caandi: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
Na jjc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) / How I Survived Last Semester” – University Student Hides Soup Inside Toothpaste / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.