Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona (34462 Views)

Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) / Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) / Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona by Angelfrost(m): 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
Jayrockk:
Messi Neymar Mbappe shocked shocked

That is the exact attack we want to see...

Poch should just make effort to convince Man United to release Pogba! Damn, that would be the squad of squads!!!

2 Likes

Re: Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona by Chatflick(m): 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
superior1:

Do you sell?
I only buy

1 Like

Re: Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
luizkyworld:
I'm a dye hard Ronaldo fan....but i think providence is in favour of Messi becoming the all time greatest footballer. If he achieve other feats in other clubs where Ronaldo had the advantage, then football might as well be named after Messi.

With that PSG squad, he has to achieve something. It's still different from playing for this current juventus squad.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona by swarley75(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
ROTTWEILER007:
Just imagine, I say "imagine oh", that it was buhari that gave his farewell speech today.

#i will be so emotional grin
Don't sweat it bro, it going to happen one day
Re: Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona by Reussite: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
Watch how Messi Stans will quickly change the narrative of Ligue 1 been the farmers league to the best league. cheesy undecided
Re: Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona by Reussite: 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
luizkyworld:
I'm a dye hard Ronaldo fan....but i think providence is in favour of Messi becoming the all time greatest footballer. If he achieve other feats in other clubs where Ronaldo had the advantage, then football might as well be named after Messi.
Sadly true bro. The PSG team will have Messi, Neymar, Mbappe, DiMaria, Ramos, Wiljdanum......boy UCL is sure for these guys. lipsrsealed. I am already jealous.

1 Like

Re: Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
Angelfrost:

That is the exact attack we want to see...

Poch should just make effort to convince Man United to release Pogba! Damn, that would be the squad of squads!!!

Manchester United is stubborn, and because they're rich, they can afford Pogba going on free transfer instead of selling him now. I even see them convincing Pogba to stay, now they've fixed almost all loopholes in their squad. Should they become a force this season, winning a trophy, Pogba will stay
Re: Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona by gazza07(m): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
Stup*d
Re: Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona by DOptical: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
I knew he would never want a pay cut. Lol.
Re: Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona by emmamajesty: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
No more up Barca for now
Till further notice
Re: Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona by BigYash: 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
Candidlady:
Crocodile tears

Men are never real
What a man can do,a woman can do what? Why do ladies cry,when leaving for their husband's house? You and I know,when the her guy came for introduction ,paying of bride price ,the lady knew she was gonna leave. She was happy and even thanking her god. But when she is about leaving after the traditional marriage, she still weep. So that's tears are elephant tears abi?
Re: Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona by wallarwallar(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
I'm ronaldo fan but with the exit of messi from Barca and to trade in a different world then I might start liking dis guy.. Only different between Ronaldo and messi no exist again..
Re: Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona by purplekayc(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
Candidlady:
Crocodile tears

Men are never real
so he's happy he's leaving?
Re: Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona by DenreleDave(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

Can't wait......

Anywhere Messi is gonna go....I follow ....

Just imagine Messi in psg....that is gonna be killer squad....just imagine neymar, mpappe, Messi for front .....

Then rugged Sergio ramos go dey ginger them up with he ruggedity....who do any how go see anyhow...trust bros ramos

We are officially PsG fans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona by PENNYSWAP: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

Can't wait......

Just imagine Messi in psg....that is gonna be killer squad....just imagine neymar, mpappe, Messi for front .....

Then rugged Sergio ramos go dey ginger them up with he ruggedity....who do any how go see anyhow...trust bros ramos

Serious teams like Chelsea and Liverpool and Bayern will still beat psg..... poch is a learner when it comes to coaching permutations

1 Like

Re: Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona by Jayrockk: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
RedEnergy:
Baddest strike force in the universe grin
Asin ehn
Re: Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona by lexy2014: 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2021
BigYash:
What a man can do,a woman can do what? Why do ladies cry,when leaving for their husband's house? You and I know,when the her guy came for introduction ,paying of bride price ,the lady knew she was gonna leave. She was happy and even thanking her god. But when she is about leaving after the traditional marriage, she still weep. So that's tears are elephant tears abi?

D dude was having a "farewell party" at his house with his Barca teammates, celebrating his departure from Barca. A few hours later at a world press conference, he is crying that he didn't want to leave Barca. No be crocodile tears be that?

1 Like

Re: Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona by lexy2014: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
Re: Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona by do4luv14(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

Can't wait......

There will be a clash of ego, if he join them,

This I had seen

1 Like

Re: Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona by Angelfrost(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
Benstino:

Manchester United is stubborn, and because they're rich, they can afford Pogba going on free transfer instead of selling him now. I even see them convincing Pogba to stay, now they've fixed almost all loopholes in their squad. Should they become a force this season, winning a trophy, Pogba will stay

That will be hard... Pogba's heart is already in France. Messi heading there even makes it more needful for him.

Tying him down at Old Trafford will only make him unhappy, and diminish his output.

They should let him go and make some money while at it... They will fare well without him.
Re: Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona by Fuckyoumod: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Messi this,Messi that.
Make all of una getat
shut up pussi
Re: Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona by Omaszaa(m): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
Some people can imagine����
ROTTWEILER007:
Just imagine, I say "imagine oh", that it was buhari that gave his farewell speech today.

#i will be so emotional grin
Re: Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona by fowlyansh181(m): 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
Where you go, I go
Re: Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona by ahjerryboy1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
Messi moves at last after numerous years spents in nou camp.
Re: Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona by adebwalex(m): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
Re: Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona by Nitah1: 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
Walahi,na now me sef kom know say na messi I d followed no be Barca,PSG straight. grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

Can't wait......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona by Alabule: 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
Messi and Ramos in the same team?
Never say Never
Re: Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona by Itulah(m): 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
Jayrockk:
Messi Neymar Mbappe shocked shocked

Equals: Fire, thunder and brimstone.
Everyone will love the combo cool

1 Like

Re: Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona by Lamasta(m): 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
He should go and chop all PSG money too grin we are with him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UCL Finals: Chelsea Practising Penalties After Man Utd’s Heartbreak - Tuchel / Anthony Joshua Becomes Glo Ambassador, Stars In Brand New Commercial / Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.