Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

I Failed My First Jamb – University Of Ibadan First Class Graduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Failed My First Jamb – University Of Ibadan First Class Graduate (271 Views)

Archibong Bassey, UNICAL 19-Year-Old First Class Graduate Shares Success Story / First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC / Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Failed My First Jamb – University Of Ibadan First Class Graduate by BornorBang: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
A Nigerian graduate, who emerged the only First class student in her department, has taken to her social media page to recount how she failed her first JAMB and had to wait an extra year.

The lady identified as Toun Banjo was thankful for the gap she had. She told [url][/url] that delay is not denial and it made her snag a certificate in software engineering while she was waiting for her big break into the University.

Her tweet reads ;

Delay is not denial! I failed my First JAMB, scored a 279 at second trial & now I’m the Best graduating Student of my department with a total of 7 awards. I am also the only First class student from the department of Geography, University of Ibadan. Hello World!

https:///i-failed-my-first-jamb-university-of-ibadan-first-class-graduate/

Re: I Failed My First Jamb – University Of Ibadan First Class Graduate by BornorBang: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
Motivation!
Re: I Failed My First Jamb – University Of Ibadan First Class Graduate by LordIsaac(m): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
Great
Re: I Failed My First Jamb – University Of Ibadan First Class Graduate by Sixsigmahub: 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

*** / What Happens When I Apply For A School Not Needing Jamb? / EKSU Alumni Commends VC, Management As Varsity Is Rated 3rd Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.