Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,134,889 members, 7,749,235 topics. Date: Monday, 26 February 2024 at 11:08 PM

Between Building A House And Buying Of Land Which Should Come First ??? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Between Building A House And Buying Of Land Which Should Come First ??? (338 Views)

Buying Of Very Clean Used Redmi, Meizu, Apple Phones Etc At A Very Cheap Price / Buying Of Company Shares / Get Paid For Recharging And Buying Of Data... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Building A House And Buying Of Land Which Should Come First ??? by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
Please advise me guy... I have 5million I have forgotten in the bank for years now, which am not even making use of , but as things stands I don't want stories that touches heart this one our president is borrowing here and there, something just came in my mind to invest the money somewhere instead of living it in the bank. Now here is my plan , I have 2plots of land I inherited as last child from parents, now here is my Question between building in that land and buying another land elsewhere which one should I do, moreover even if I build now I will not live in the house due to my unavailability, and no wife yet but if I buy land it will be another investment which I can sell at anytime if I need the money back... which one should I do first
Re: Between Building A House And Buying Of Land Which Should Come First ??? by providencia(m): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
Please advise me guy... I have 5million I have forgotten in the bank for years now, which am not even making use of , but as things stands I don't want stories that touches heart this one our president is borrowing here and there, something just came in my mind to invest the money somewhere instead of living it in the bank. Now here is my plan , I have 2plots of land I inherited as last child from parents, now here is my Question between building in that land and buying another land elsewhere which one should I do, moreover even if I build now I will not live in the house due to my unavailability, and no wife yet but if I buy land it will be another investment which I can sell at anytime if I need the money back... which one should I do first

Where I come from, land is not what you buy and keep if you are not ready to commence building. They will encroach on it and you will be using your scarce resources to reclaim it. That's if you can. If I buy a land, building must start immediately even if it's just a perimeter fencing
Re: Between Building A House And Buying Of Land Which Should Come First ??? by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2021
providencia:

Where I come from, land is not what you buy and keep if you are not ready to commence building. They will encroach on it and you will be using your scarce resources to reclaim it. That's if you can. If I buy a land, building must start immediately even if it's just a perimeter fencing
tnx for that piece..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Icmarkets / 20K Up For Grabs / I Don't Pay For My Airtime Anymore; Here's How I Did It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.