Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:39 PM

Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) (48907 Views)

Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man / El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) / Church Members Flog 'Poverty' With Canes In Church Premises (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by MYHUBBY: 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2021
I learnt a lesson here, God should give me more Grace to stick by him nonetheless

4 Likes

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by King44(m): 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
I didn't know that Zulum is an extremist although I sensed he has some traits of a bad leader after the Southern governors had their meeting

6 Likes

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Emola12(m): 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
Buh I think Jesus sef no get church dat time nah and he dey do miracle things
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by horlakay(m): 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
You can't take heaven away from there heart.

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by funkybroyouknow: 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
to everyone reading this god bless you

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Lightorder: 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2021
Aidejay:
The physical structure that the government knocked down is not the church. The church is still standing!
God bless you sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Anyidon247(m): 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
Unseen:
Rain never meet them

The earth shall pass away but the word of God remains forever.

Even if the rain comes and they run away the word of God endures.

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Ajjpsalm(m): 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
The church has been before creation on any Government and it will stand when no government will he again .
We are in the last day when men shall be willing to seek God and not even a governor can change that prophecy.
We have grown far wide than that. JESUS IS LORD OVER ALL.
NIGERIA IS FOR JESUS
PEACE WE PREACH .

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by BusinessDream: 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
funshint:
People that can practice their faith despite being surrounded by danger...these are the true Christians; not the selfish, materialistic and hypocritical christianity being practiced in the south.
they are the real crusader ooo

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by streetsoldier1(m): 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
All through my stay in the north, i see them practising true christianity and real love for fellow humans, the christains over there are the real ones. The ones in the south are pure scam

3 Likes

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
God is good.

3 Likes

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 11:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
OloshoMan:
Why couldn't Christ stop the govt from demolishing that building.

Thank God I'm an atheist sha.
grin grin YOUR BRAND OF WEED IS VERY STRONG BRUH, KEEP UP WITH THE DEALER cool

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by tolulope1990(m): 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
funshint:
People that can practice their faith despite being surrounded by danger...these are the true Christians; not the selfish, materialistic and hypocritical christianity being practiced in the south.

Unlike the pastors going about with soldiers and telling brethren to get church postal for 10k

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
[s]
SportsHD:
Where's the tolerance prophet Muhammad taught?
Hypocrite governor.
[/s]
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Deathforall: 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
U are talking in the rubbish.
Hausaman:

Prophet Muhammad ( p.b.u.h) taught peace to mankind, just like Prophet Moses, Jesus son of Mary & Ibrahim (as). That the few bad eggs amongst their followers cannot be used to judge them all, for Judas kiss cannot be used to judge Christianity.
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
[s]
Aidejay:
The physical structure that the government knocked down is not the church. The church is still standing!
[/s]

The business center is no more. They will eventually come to their senses.
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
They will eventually come to their senses if they have any left after their brainwashing by their pastorprenaul fraudster leader.
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Tiiitoo: 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
God does not exist?
It depends on your understanding of what God is.
The Universe is mathematically and perfectly designed for it to exist in the first place and earth is fine tuned for human existence.
The Universe wouldnt be existing if there was a micro flaw in its design.
So behind all that designing power you think there isn't some creator.
You think BOOOOM the Universe just came in existence.... Yeah I know science said so but I say to you there has to be FIRST CAUSE of all subsequent causes and that is GOD my friend. Is it a father figure Some Spirit Or very undefinable?

I leave that to you.

Think deep Son.

[quote author=godlessmind post=104578916][/quote]
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by ismodiwa(m): 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
Emeks008:
If you truly want to know where true Christianity is been practised in Nigeria, go up North.

In the face of persecution, they still gather together to worship God.

The Southern Christian don't even know what most Northern Christian undergoes daily expecially in the core Northern states like Borno, Katsina, Adamawa, Yobe, etc...

Pls Let's always remember them in our prayers.

I'm a Muslim based in far north.
Please can you tell me what the christians here are going through? Briefly..
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by exnovio(m): 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
Iam so moved by their,these are real Christains.
God Almighty will surely help them.
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by compton11(m): 12:00am On Aug 09, 2021
SportsHD:
Where's the tolerance prophet Muhammad taught?
Hypocrite governor.
nigga hush nigga

Mosque were demolished too
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Ginomel(m): 12:04am On Aug 09, 2021
OloshoMan:

Low self esteem is your problem.

Real atheists are very mature. Hardly criticises any religion. Hold their belief in their mind.They are very kind and ironically righteous.

But fools like you that claim they are atheist ,childishly insult other people's religion and belief.

Get sense.

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Myself2(m): 12:06am On Aug 09, 2021
Aidejay:

You can say it again

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by briggson07(m): 12:12am On Aug 09, 2021
When the body of Christ here on Earth is going through tough times, all we have to do is pray for strength for those up North serving the God and not talking down Christianity by comparing the north and the south because we are not here for such comparative study but to commensurate with our fellow brothers.

Thanks.
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Ginomel(m): 12:15am On Aug 09, 2021
Not everybody wearing hijab is a Muslim. Hijab is more of a cultural attire in the north.

A lot of Christians wear hijab and you could mistake them as Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Ghettologist(m): 12:15am On Aug 09, 2021
[quote author=Botking post=104574514]This is funny[/quote

Fool
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by hansomb: 12:15am On Aug 09, 2021
Aidejay:
tell that to Oyedepo and company ! ! !

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by lexy2014: 12:21am On Aug 09, 2021
OloshoMan:

Why Didn't Jesus stop d Romans from crucifying him?
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Henryt6: 12:23am On Aug 09, 2021
The persecution the northern Christians go through
It's two times what the southerners see
They really need our prayers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) / Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) / Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.