Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) (48991 Views)

Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man / El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) / Church Members Flog 'Poverty' With Canes In Church Premises (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 9:09am On Aug 09, 2021
amrichy:

How much do you change $1 to naira (PayPal)?
350/1$
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by amrichy(m): 9:26am On Aug 09, 2021
seanwilliam:
350/1$
If you can do it 400/$1 I may do business with you.
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by coolhumble(m): 9:27am On Aug 09, 2021
Amen�

tommy589:
I am moved by their belief

Their church is broken but not their faith. I pray they rise above this and future tribulations
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by NoToPile: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2021
The kind of Christianity they practice in the north is so different from what we do down south. I spent some time in Yola Adamawa and I could see/feel the difference. There's just something about the Christians over there.
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:56am On Aug 09, 2021
compton11:
nigga hush nigga

Mosque were demolished too

Show us pics of the mosques
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by compton11(m): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Show us pics of the mosques
just as u will show me the pics of other churches demolished apart from this One.
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2021
amrichy:

ok. Text me on WhatsApp Chief. Depends on how much
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 09, 2021
kemawilly:
Please I need the contact of the Pastor or any of the member... I want to support the building project of the church. The gate of hell shall not prevail against the church of God.

For anyone interested in helping out, visit the following website to learn more about the Church here and there's a link at the top to give to them. https://www.brethren.org/news/tag/ekklesiyar-yanuwa-a-nigeria/

On the giving page, ensure you specify the purpose of the funds to ensure that it gets to them
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by MannyE(m): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2021
How funny this can really be! You said you're an atheist yet you said "Thank God..."!

Why couldn't Christ stop the govt from demolishing that building.

Thank God I'm an atheist sha.[/quote]
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2021
funshint:
People that can practice their faith despite being surrounded by danger...these are the true Christians; not the selfish, materialistic and hypocritical christianity being practiced in the south.
God bless you. I found out the BIG DIFFERENCE when I relocated to the North. Their faith is BUILT on DEATH not life. Remember Leah? That is a product of ECWA. If you step out of somewhere like ECWA or one of the other Northern church, some of the Southern church look like a JOKE.
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by themanderon: 10:39am On Aug 09, 2021
That is the true Christian spirit. One that the dark powers that rule this world cannot comprehend despite trying so hard to stop the church of Christ for thousands of years now. They forget that the gates of hell cannot prevail against the body of Christ. They are just fighting a lost cause. The devil will always end up with a red face anytime he and his minions come against the church of Christ. Amen.
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by themanderon: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2021
AnanseK:

Because you know how to complain and how to insult people and how to blackmail them, you think you can be building churches everywhere and anywhere against town planning rules.

I will advise the Borno Government to ignore you and continue with the demolition of all illegal structures. If they have problems they can invite El-Rufa’i, the master demolisher who brought some sanity to Abuja city planning, to help them.

Even in the Vatican where the Pope lives, they don’t just build churches everywhere and anywhere with no plans. Nonsense.

Who told you they had no plans? The church according to them has been standing there for years and they were duly issued their documents by previous governments.
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Helejyk: 10:46am On Aug 09, 2021
amrichy:

I buy funds at 400+/$
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Yankee101: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2021
These guys don't know Christianity

It thrives more during persecution

As the gates of hell try, it laughs and excels
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2021
amrichy:

let’s do biz Chief
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Awesomeking: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2021
SportsHD:
Where's the tolerance prophet Muhammad taught?
Hypocrite governor.
they are in danger and he demolished it for their own safety, if boko haram bombed the church tomorrow, wont the governor be blamed?
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Eviana(f): 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
queen amawo:

https://queenamawo.ng/eyn-church-demolition-members-still-worship-at-the-same-premises-photos/

What faith they have! What loyalty and allegiance to the great "I Am That I Am"! In spite of....mercy, mercy, mercy.
You can't tell me that God is not smiling down on His children....willing to worship & honor Him regardless.
What an encouragement...
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by mechanics(m): 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
But why did the governor demolished the church?
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by AnanseK(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
unbitchable:

The said church had been built before your father was born. Let those extremists in govt go and demolish mosques & focus energy on crushing state sponsored islamic terrorism in the state. We can see how your elrufai is doing well with high spate of banditry & killings in kaduna. Birds of a feather.

You cannot be a true Christian.
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by farem: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
OloshoMan:
Why couldn't Christ stop the govt from demolishing that building.

Thank God I'm an atheist sha.

When you see spiritual idiot, it smell.
What kind of atheist thanking God here.?
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Cr0nus1: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
amrichy:

becareful hipi is a scammer run
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Hipi(m): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by amrichy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
Cr0nus1:
becareful hipi is a scammer run
Thanks for the heads-up. Do you know a legit person here who is into that business?
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Cr0nus1: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hipi:

Show proof that I scammed your father.
False accusations.
Cc: puskin
this account was hacked by him, by collecting people details with promise of giving them loan..
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Cr0nus1: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
amrichy:

Thanks for the heads-up. Do you know a legit person here who is into that business?
https://www.nairaland.com/ebenezary
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Brokeronline: 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
lookingfly:
tell me something

DM
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Brokeronline: 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
Joysticks:
Crypto still dey exist?Abi you dey find Maga to dupe?

You may die poor
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by lookingfly: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
Brokeronline:

DM
number pls
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Brokeronline: 9:19am On Aug 11, 2021
lookingfly:
number pls
08131.:281::812

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds / Abuja Residents Decry Indecent Dressing In Places Of Worship / Benue Catholic Priest Passing Through Floods While Going For Mass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.