Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,271 members, 7,780,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:30 PM

So Many Rules To Dating And Its Exhausting. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Many Rules To Dating And Its Exhausting. (533 Views)

Is There Any Downside To Dating A Girl The Same Age As Me / Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans / FREE EBOOK: The Ultimate Guide To Dating & Bedding Beautiful Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Many Rules To Dating And Its Exhausting. by zanshi: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
Dating in this modern day and age is just utter manipuation, but you can't manipulate someone into submission or an equitable partneship, it take your other half to realize that they need to put in effort, compromise, time and work for the success of the relationship. What i can't seem to understand in this modern day and age is how Dating coaches or "Relationship experts" tell different age groups different things just to sound sensationalist. They would often tell you do this do that, all this is enough reasons to make you see that no matter how well you want a successful relationship, you are never doing it right. I don't blame people who meet under 6months and just want to get married no questions asked.

It's complicated.
Re: So Many Rules To Dating And Its Exhausting. by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
One thing you should know is this, Every love relationship is very unique, no one rule fit's all, however three principles matter.

1. Do both of you want to commit at the same level, that is the person you're asking out, is that person wanting what you want?

2. Understand what love means to the other person and do it.

3. There should be a sound way of conflict resolution without too much interference with third parties.
Re: So Many Rules To Dating And Its Exhausting. by yuping(m): 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
I feel your pain, but just one rule is important.
Make sure your intention is plain and sincere towards the person, if the other party is not into you or cheating that's their loss, hope and pray to see whoever is ready for serious and honest relatuonship.
It hurt alot when you find someone you adore and they are not even feeling you.
Especially when you have money you will be wondering what I'm I lacking that this person is not into me.
But life aint fair.
For the ladies that have boobs and yansh will be wondering why is he cheating but you can only take the cow to the stream you can't force it to drink.
Count your losses and move on, we may never find perfection but we can agree on settlement.
Re: So Many Rules To Dating And Its Exhausting. by seasy: 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
One thing you should know is this, Every love relationship is very unique, no one rule fit's all, however three principles matter.

1. Do both of you want to commit at the same level, that is the person you're asking out, is that person wanting what you want?

2. Understand what love means to the other person and do it.

3. There should be a sound way of conflict resolution without too much interference with third parties.

This is it!

1 Like

Re: So Many Rules To Dating And Its Exhausting. by Odoogu(m): 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
For whatever it costs, just make your own rules.

And Enjoy Life.
Re: So Many Rules To Dating And Its Exhausting. by Pumpumking: 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2021
zanshi:
Dating in this modern day and age is just utter manipuation, but you can't manipulate someone into submission or an equitable partneship, it take your other half to realize that they need to put in effort, compromise, time and work for the success of the relationship. What i can't seem to understand in this modern day and age is how Dating coaches or "Relationship experts" tell different age groups different things just to sound sensationalist. They would often tell you do this do that, all this is enough reasons to make you see that no matter how well you want a successful relationship, you are never doing it right. I don't blame people who meet under 6months and just want to get married no questions asked.

It's complicated.

angry
Re: So Many Rules To Dating And Its Exhausting. by Pumpumking: 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
zanshi:

It's complicated.

Yanshi...complicated how?
bro cant u pay for punnnny? angry
Re: So Many Rules To Dating And Its Exhausting. by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin no complications in relationships ...just hustle and wen u find d one u really like, ask the person to marry u..these days , it takes almost 3 months to prepare and marry , beside church will give u tough time...it's dier questions and the both of u answers that will cement or mar the relationship
I never get job and too shy to ask man for money, unless better man wey say marry me..I for greee straight
Re: So Many Rules To Dating And Its Exhausting. by zanshi: 12:02am On Aug 09, 2021
Pumpumking:

Yanshi...complicated how?
bro cant u pay for punnnny? angry

I earn 7figuresm but the idea of transactional sex seems wierd to me, i have done it but on the long run it is tiring.
Re: So Many Rules To Dating And Its Exhausting. by zanshi: 12:03am On Aug 09, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
grin grin grin grin grin no complications in relationships ...just hustle and wen u find d one u really like, ask the person to marry u..these days , it takes almost 3 months to prepare and marry , beside church will give u tough time...it's dier questions and the both of u answers that will cement or mar the relationship
I never get job and too shy to ask man for money, unless better man wey say marry me..I for greee straight

Finding that one person is where the work is at, sometimes you may like them while they dont really like you with the same energy or sometimes they are just taken.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Known A Wife/husband Materials To Marry / Chief Kente Denies Alleged Romance With Jackie Appiah, 2 Other Actresses / Why Don't Men Show Women How To Cheat Without Emotions, Since They Complain We D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.