Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,493 members, 7,781,482 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:17 PM

Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) (66042 Views)

Meet The 12 New BBNaija Season 7 Housemates (Photos) / Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) / Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by dasauce(m): 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
..If una no even they fear devil make una atleast they fear God small small...

PipulTV:
You can now watch IPTV without buying DATA.

Available in Nigeria Nationwide
Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by PipulTV: 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
dasauce:
..If una no even they fear devil make una atleast they fear God small small...

Doubting Thomas, visit our website, locate a dealer in your location. Download the app, get the SIM card.

Come back here and thank me.

Do you accept the challenge?

If you no accept, I go drag you for this Street

Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by FairlyUSEDpussy: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
Greenerie:
For [s]me laycon us not intelligent.i didn't see any intelligence in him.[/s]but Yerins is a different story altogether.Anytime Yerins opens his mouth, I learnt something new.

Oga.....
Drop whatever nonsense u have been smoking/sniffing lately......... tis affecting yo reasoning badly already!!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by Amanda4life: 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
NO GOOD ORIENTATION BEFOR GOING INTO BBNAIJA AGAIN.

NA ONLY GIST DEY COME GIST UNLIKE BEFIRE.

HOW CAN NINI BE SAYING, "HoW CAN I KISS SOMEONE ON NATIONAL TV?

THIS YEAR BBNAIJA NA WAISTED MONEY.

ITS NoT AS IF CAN EVEN SING ONE SONG AND DANCE TO IT.
THEY ARE THERE FOLLOWING ONE MAN BACK TO BACK nO ENTERTAINMENT AT ALL
MCHEW

INFACT going forward one of bnnaija criteria should be " YOUR ABILITY TO KISS SOMEONE ON NATIONAL TV.

ALL THIS RUNS GIRSL, THAT CAN KISS MAN WITH MOUTH ODOUR BECAUSE OF MONEY ARE NIW FORMING SAINTS ALL AROUND.

BBNAIJA DON FALL
Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by Greenerie(f): 11:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
LOL, IM A LADY .A VERY PRETTY ONE AT THAT.PEOPLE SAY IM KIM KARDASHIAN LOOKALIKE,ONLY MY BODY IS REAL. quote author=FairlyUSEDpussy post=104580772]

Oga.....
Drop whatever nonsense u have been smoking/sniffing lately......... tis affecting yo reasoning badly already!!!
[/quote]
Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by Gns247: 11:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
A 19 year old teenage stabbed her self because of home violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ4LnyFF6J4

lalasticlala:
Biggie introduced a twist into the BBNaija 2021 show. He evicted 3 contestants and introduced 4 new housemates:

1 Meet Michael! The latest #BBNaijaShineYourEye housemate!

2 KAYVEE: Meet KAYVEE! The second new hm for tonight! A self acclaimed bad boy who promises to shake things up in the house!

3 JMK: Meet JMK! A life of the party typa lawyer, and third new Housemate for the night!

4 Queen: Another brand-new Housemate has walked into the House. Her name is Queen.
Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by Ghettologist(m): 12:21am On Aug 09, 2021
A very useless show and a more useless blog for posting this bullshit.
Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by sharisto(m): 12:31am On Aug 09, 2021
ubola:
Which 26years she be. Knew her when she did Diploma in Law at UniUyo around 2002. Then she should have been 20/21. Let her keep lying.
keep deceiving urself
Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by uchaymart(m): 12:43am On Aug 09, 2021
davifid:
This season is heading towards failure cos of boring housemates

Hence the decision

They were more concerned about food.
Boring HMs

Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by uchaymart(m): 12:45am On Aug 09, 2021
GeneralPula:
This BBN has no meaningful content..

The sure dudes that has content in the head will not make the show cuz they don’t have money to buy their way in.

The brilliant girls that has content in the head will not make the show cuz maybe they can’t go naked or have sex on live TV..

The sole aim of the organizers is just to make money by gathering people together to go naked and have sex on live TV... This is why it’s so boring
You don't have sense
Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by uchaymart(m): 12:48am On Aug 09, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

No......
Remember laycon won cos he was brainy.......

Yerin slowed down/gave up/didn't continue with his vibe.........

Tell him about Miracle too

1 Like

Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by uchaymart(m): 12:52am On Aug 09, 2021
Mrexcell:

Am really surprised that guy doesn't have fans to vote for him he is clearly the most intelligent amongst the housemates probably he is not entertaining the viewers.
If the show was about intelligence, you would have seen lecturers from our institutions being audition.

Bruh this is someone's business and it's mainly for entertainment..

Yerins lied in his video that he was going to bring vibes to the show blah blah blah
Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by Maxwell4404(m): 1:58am On Aug 09, 2021
What is BBnajia self?
Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by idrislateef(m): 1:59am On Aug 09, 2021
BIG BROTHER NAIJA cool
Maxwell4404:
What is BBnajia self?
Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by watchwoman(f): 2:10am On Aug 09, 2021
Idamond:

one of them spotted. bird of same feathers.
I knew you were going to come back with this, very predictable...i am not an Olosho and will never be one...it just shows the state of your mind and how the Nigerian society has made you think this way..the way you guys profile women is sickening, and we all clamoured for police to stop profiling young guys as yahoo boys during the Endsars protests...i beg that you renew your mindset sir..if you have proof that a lady is an Olosho, then no problem but if you dont, thats akin to bearing false witness.
God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by ubola: 2:49am On Aug 09, 2021
Sunnyobums:
Wow Queen, she was my classmate back then in unizik, diploma year one.
which year precisely cuz she did Diploma in law in Uniuyo about 2002, and as at the time she was between 20/21 years old. She later left about 2-3years after and went into oblivion. She can spread her legs wella those years for any amount.
Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by ubola: 2:52am On Aug 09, 2021
iamSirPhil:
I have collected my PVC... Pls do go get yours. That's all.

cvr.inecnigeria .org
(close the gap and visit the site)

Byeeee
Sorry pvc won't count, it's non-electronics transmission of results that will count.
Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 09, 2021
I really like that Michael guy. He has a vibrant personality
Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by caprini1: 4:16am On Aug 09, 2021
ubola:
Which 26years she be. Knew her when she did Diploma in Law at UniUyo around 2002. Then she should have been 20/21. Let her keep lying.
She said Unizik ,you said Uniuyo.
Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by sylve11: 5:10am On Aug 09, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

Use same energy used in watching a useless show to get your PVCs...

2023 is the last chance for the country

I like this post ehn............ grin cool
Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by phemmyfour: 6:00am On Aug 09, 2021
Officialhorlah:
Biggie didn't introduced any TWIST, when they saw the show was boring Asf they had to come up with a TWIST cool grin grin
You can say that again
Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by phemmyfour: 6:01am On Aug 09, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

Same story every year.... unfortunately BBN votes counts more than my country votes
Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by Obidiugwu: 6:22am On Aug 09, 2021
They look good hope never a dull moment....Dm us for different type of Male/Female Fabrics as well as Curtains/Beddings at affordable prices..ZeroEightOneThreeFourThreeFiveOneSixThreeSix
Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:29am On Aug 09, 2021
Bianda24:
JMK backside is bad. I just dey pour sperm out ni
You just exposed yourself, you are a male using a female account.
Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by Aloof: 7:31am On Aug 09, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

To vote who in exactly, didn't we have our PVC when Buhari took over? grin
Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:40am On Aug 09, 2021
Emeka71:
But I thought that you are a female.
Most of the female monikers you see here are owned by males
Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by Idamond: 8:21am On Aug 09, 2021
watchwoman:

I knew you were going to come back with this, very predictable...i am not an Olosho and will never be one...it just shows the state of your mind and how the Nigerian society has made you think this way..the way you guys profile women is sickening, and we all clamoured for police to stop profiling young guys as yahoo boys during the Endsars protests...i beg that you renew your mindset sir..if you have proof that a lady is an Olosho, then no problem but if you dont, thats akin to bearing false witness.
God bless you.

okay
Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by Sunnyobums: 8:28am On Aug 09, 2021
ubola:
which year precisely cuz she did Diploma in law in Uniuyo about 2002, and as at the time she was between 20/21 years old. She later left about 2-3years after and went into oblivion. She can spread her legs wella those years for any amount.
Its not this queen you are talking about, her full name is queen mercy atang, she is not the one you are talking about, she wasn't up to 24 years in 2013 when she was in diploma year one, unizik precisely.
Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by Bianda24: 8:51am On Aug 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
You just exposed yourself, you are a male using a female account.
You are correct
Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by Bianda24: 8:52am On Aug 09, 2021
Emeka71:
But I thought that you are a female.
You are right
Re: Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) by MrBONE2(m): 8:58am On Aug 09, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

Diversion achieved Bwana grin

Too Late Da Deed hayaaf being done grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol / Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian / Kiddwaya's Twitter Handlers "Sister zone" And "Friend Zone" Erica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.