Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown (33597 Views)

Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University / The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) / Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by HonNL: 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
A former governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, has promised to build an Islamic University in Daura, President Muhammadu Buhari’s hometown.

Mr Okorocha, a senator and chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), said the Rochas Okorocha Foundation would build the university.

The former governor was recently conferred with the traditional title of Maga Alherin Kasar Hausa by the Emir of Daura, Umar Faruk.

The University
Isa Halidu, who represented Mr Okorocha at an event in Daura on Saturday, said students would enjoy free tuition and accommodation at the university.

“Because the Emir of Daura made me a traditional titleholder, I am going to give a gift, perhaps, that would never be forgotten. I will build an Islamic university with modern facilities under Rochas Okorocha Foundation and to be commissioned by myself in Daura town,” he said.

He said this is because the emirate and Katsina State, in general, had shown him tremendous affection.

Mr Okorocha noted that his Foundation has built schools and undertaken many developmental projects in other states, hence paying back Daura town for what President Buhari had done for Nigeria.

The federal government had previously announced a plan to build a university of transportation in the town with major contributions from Chinese contractors executing projects for the government.

SOURCE

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by countryfive: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
sad chai! I don't know what to say . Building something that is not needed in kastina is a waste of but time and resources , will the bandits allow the university function .
See how southerners are disgracing themselves
First it was wike giving 500million to a market in sokoto, then tinubu built arewa house with food items giving to northerners , now owelle wants to build university for free all for 2023. They fail to learn fom Jonathan who built almajiri schools they still dumped him.

344 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by ODJ124(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
This man will do anything to be president...
Well tinubu we know..

Thread seen.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
This one is truly efulefu

133 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2021
ODJ124:
Well tinubu we know..

Thread seen.
am shaming for you o. And you are also a youth

167 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by PrinceOfLagos: 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2021
ODJ124:
Well tinubu we know..

Thread seen.
Both okorocha and Tinubu shouldn't be allowed anywhere our nation's treasury.

They are both thieves and will fail woefully like Buhari ha failed.

282 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by DOTian: 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
It's finished!

14 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by AuroraB(f): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
Make he build am for there and nowhere around my State! Nonsense angry

16 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by rayvelez(m): 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
All for 2023 shit y'all need to satisfy d north...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by sapientia(m): 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
Okorocha Promise
Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by AntiBMC(m): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
I'm not surprised...he is one of the very eager southern slaves and to crown it all, a chronic kleptomaniac. All the substandard facilities he built while he was governor in imo State, collapsed a day after he left office. Let's see what he'd build for his masters. Maybe it will be made of gold... since a$slicking d foolanis, is now a competition for southern fo0ls

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by yuping(m): 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
Is name will go down in History, anything positive I just rate you shaa, you are redeeming yourself what a good thing ro do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by juman(m): 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
Osibanjo is buhari candidate for 2023.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by juman(m): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
By the way buhari has no power to make anybody the president.
Only nigerian voters decide.

25 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by Farid24224(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
That would be great!!

Great one sire

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by Euegene100001: 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
Foolish man . You will be president only in ur dreams

10 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by ManirBK: 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
Everybody love BUHARI for his bundles of projects accross the nation. God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by visijo(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
You don't give your girlfriend money but she's looking nice everyday and you are not scared... You really have faith in God my brother �

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
One of the few stupid Igbo man on Earth.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by id4sho(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
angry
Okoroawusa

10 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ass licker

9 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by Hichatt: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
Okorohausa

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by gurunlocker: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
Religion! Religion!! Religion!!!

How about research institute?

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by oluwaahmed: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
Efulefu. Him sef dey eye presidency. Ibi.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by Karemarealty288(m): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
What's the difference between hippopotamus and hypocrisy......it will still be abandoned same way all alamajiri schools Jonathan built all over the North has turned to latrines.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by chaloskyx: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
ALRIGHT SO I GUESS THE DEAL FOR EFCC TO LET GO OF YOUR CORRUPTION CASE IS TO USE PART OF THE LOOTED FUNDS TO APPEASE BUBU BY BUILDING A UNIVERSITY IN HIS HOME TOWN WELL DONE APC CORRUPTION FIGHTING AT ITS BEST

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by Deathforall: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
grin
Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by jahsharon: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
He is MAD
Did Buhari build Christian University in Okorocha's own town?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by EVshowmax: 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
Meanwhile imo state doesn't have a befitting state university. Our leaders in Rivers state cannot try this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHofrBOZTCM
Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by slivertongue: 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
eye service senator

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown by BobbyZrealist(m): 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
I am not surprised
Okorocha the Drama King.
I hope,Hope Uzodinma will go over there,seize it and hand it over to IMO state Government?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Advice: Should I Go For Medicine Or For A Masters? / Nigerian Families Rock Aso Ebi For Children’s Graduation In The US (photos) / Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.