Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,069 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding (2355 Views)

Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground / Lost Church 'Where Jesus Healed A Bleeding Woman' Unearthed In Caesarea Philippi / Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by allwell51: 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSUzCJGplsQ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Over to you science students, is it possible for water to be coming out of a tree like this? This man was cutting this tree and water started coming out of the tree. Is this possible or maybe the guy broke a water pipe beside the tree? Abeg, make una explain.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqZeU3zElxQ
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by infoxpress(m): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by fuckpro: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
infoxpress:
Hmmm
hmmm
Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by budaatum: 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
Water, abi sap? Guess you've never seen what comes out of an eucalyptus tree. See better blood in tree.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by MufasaLion: 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
That wasn't blood. Moreover, trees do retain water and there are different types of trees based on their family etc.

4 Likes

Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
I can imagine how shocked he wld have been
Thank God it's explainable
Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
This unknowingly broke into the blood bank of the witches' coven of the first order. Them must visit this man

2 Likes

Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by 143WaZoBia: 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
So today I discovered there’s nothing like blood coming out of a tree. God you are great.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by McLizbae: 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
shocked
Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
shocked
Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by dudusky007(m): 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
That was real blood..I was there live ok, after testing the blood it was o+ it's real

1 Like

Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by DoggoneDogg: 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
In Africa, they would start worshipping the tree.

Fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by dasparrow: 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
In Africa, they would start worshipping the tree.

Fools.

lol cheesy
Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by Spending123: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
Pastor Righteousness how you see the tree nah? Nah juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by chocboi78(m): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
Which yeye blood.
That’s sap
Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by YouthAwaken(f): 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
African and yeye believing system...it's possible either that the tree is hollow or that the roots which is hollow is connected to an under water reservoir or lake, river or so which is common in Southern Nigeria.
Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by Kobojunkie: 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
allwell51:

Over to you science students, is it possible for water to be coming out of a tree like this? This man was cutting this tree and water started coming out of the tree. Is this possible or maybe the guy broke a water pipe beside the tree? Abeg, make una explain.

Watch video here

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Where this one take happen? Watching Watching video, it seems fake to me that a tree would gush that many gallons of liquid on being cut. Even the viscosity of the liquid causes me to conclude that this here is fake. undecided
Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by Kobojunkie: 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
YouthAwaken:
African and yeye believing system...it's possible either that the tree is hollow or that the roots which is hollow is connected to an under water reservoir or lake, river or so which is common in Southern Nigeria.
The trunk didn't seem hollow at all and even if, wetin come do gravity? undecided

That flow seemed like something a water pump would have enabled. undecided
Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by Kobojunkie: 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2021
MufasaLion:
That wasn't blood. Moreover, trees do retain water and there are different types of trees based on their family etc.
How many gallons of water does a tree retain? That there was at least 20 gallons during that clip. Where the tree store am put? undecided
And don't say it's roots cause gravity would have hindered its upward flow undecided
Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by Missyajoke(f): 5:19am On Aug 09, 2021
You don't just cut any tree, some people are funny sef
Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by Imustnottalk: 5:46am On Aug 09, 2021
E shocked local man
Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by muller101(m): 6:53am On Aug 09, 2021
The tree underwent blood transfusion.
Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by Pelecius: 7:05am On Aug 09, 2021
Though I don't have good explanation since I can't observed and investigate the phenomenon, I just want to disagree with those who claim that gravity is just enough to prevent water from rising. I believe we haven't forgotten the simple Physics of CAPILLARY ACTION. The liquid (water) will rise as long as it's surface tension can support it.

Again, the gushing water does not occupy the volume of the trunk as one part of the trunk which has been cut did not "bleed". This suggest that there's a channel in the tree which underground water must have slipped through due to capillarity. I CAN'T SAY EXACTLY, SINCE I CAN'T OBSERVE IT
Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 09, 2021
Be like that tree gum
Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by Adamgeneral12: 9:21am On Aug 09, 2021
dudusky007:
That was real blood..I was there live ok, after testing the blood it was o+ it's real
grin
Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 09, 2021
It's a normal thing that occurs in some trees. Though I don't know the science behind it, I believe it's prolly some nutrients or fluid from the tree as I was used to seeing such a lot as a child.

There were a lot of trees where I grew up. That's how I know. Even in my schools we had trees. This is no blood.
Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2021
Macsjebs:
Be like that tree gum

It's not even the gum type cos it's not sticky. It's just a light liquid that looks brownish in color. Not even red.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by SporaD8: 10:15am On Aug 09, 2021
dudusky007:
Please learn to limit your Jokes. Many gullible folks reading your comment will take it literally.
Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by Donspicey: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lalasticlala pls come and explain better....

I need to learn one or two here.....
Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by tillaman(m): 4:20am On Aug 10, 2021
Excess sap

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Acquires $30m Jet, Builds Private Hanger / Logicboy's Letter To Anony, Enigma, Frosbel And Other Christians..(thank You) / What Exactly Is "Work Out Your Salvation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.