Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Contract Of Sale Of A Land As A Visa Application Document - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Contract Of Sale Of A Land As A Visa Application Document (181 Views)

Five Reasons Why You Should Buy Land As A Real Estate Investment Strategy / HELP, SOMEONE BORROWED MONEY FROM ME, USED HIS LAND AS COLLATERAL. CAN I SELL? / Buy Land As Low As 800k/plot In Ibadan And Pay Up Within 12 Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contract Of Sale Of A Land As A Visa Application Document by steveyen(m): 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hi land property gurus and lawyers in the house.

I am applying for this visa and I need to show I have some properties back home that show my link to my home country as condition for the visa application to be granted.

I have couple of plots that I purchased from real estate companies but I am yet to finish the payment.

I have contract of sale for those documents.

Please can I use these contract of sale documents for the visa application? To prove I have something (Property) that link me back to my home country.

Help needed please.

Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Property For Sale In Oluyole, Ibadan. N42m / N800k Springfield Park & Gardens, Afao Rd, Ado Ekiti, EKITI STATE / Urgent Sale For 3 Bedroom Fully Detached Bungalow At Bogije, Lekki,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.