Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" (51868 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by ademidedavid(f): 6:34am On Aug 09, 2021
Emperormartin:
Just have sex with her... That woman loves you

This might not really work because she always want matters settled before anything and i cannot rape her.

althesame, thanks alot

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by ademidedavid(f): 6:37am On Aug 09, 2021
yuping:
You are one of his best gift and reward, she just want to say something that will hurt you.
Draw her close, look into her eyes at the heat of the moment and says to her I Love ❤️ You Too.

Hmmm, thanks so much will for this piece.......will give it a trial.

Bless you and yours

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by ademidedavid(f): 6:39am On Aug 09, 2021
mrblessed:
Why would your wife police you over a mere one thousand naira that did not come from her directly? The picture you painted, from not wanting to take her out, to accusations of being drunk and flirting with your eyes, shows a man who has been thoroughly emasculated, and whom his wife does not have a scintilla of respect for.

The fact that she resumed her toxic behaviour at home is a clear pointer that you have endured rather enjoyed the ten-year marriage. To me, her enunciation of hatred to your person is not a Freudian slip; it's actually what forms her sheer disregard for. It's now too late for you to write this wrong without causing a fundamental injury to your marriage.

Exactly, any wrong tried to be corrected might look like i now for advice else where.
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Ekpeitut: 6:48am On Aug 09, 2021
People say things they don't mean when they're angry. It's normal. Tell her to be calming down.

Lastly are you known to always give out "quick 2k or 1k" to "less privileged" ladies? grin

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by ademidedavid(f): 7:08am On Aug 09, 2021
Ekpeitut:
People say things they don't mean when they're angry. It's normal. Tell her to be calming down.

Lastly are you known to always give out "quick 2k or 1k" to "less privileged" ladies? grin

No i am not into any lady neither do i spend on any lady.........

althesame, thanks

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:21am On Aug 09, 2021
The only time you should stop worrying is when she stops trying to know what's going on around you. When she sees you looking at a lady and keeps mute or doesn't care how you spend you money anymore.
That's when you should be worried.

13 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by reddingtonblack: 7:24am On Aug 09, 2021
@ademidedavid, wow you've being married for ten years nd you still take the words of a nagging wife to heart ..ALOL ! bro haba naw you should know women better by now there is nothing they can't say when angry, a man must learn to take there words with pinch of salt.
Naturally, women are secretive when it comes to expressing there true feelings hence why i see them as sarcastic being, there is no way to know if a woman loves you or not other than her commitment. Bro i am even surprise you're just hearing 'i hate you" after 10yrs your wife must have being very discipline grin TBH its nothings let her moves count

12 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by ogbenimax007: 7:30am On Aug 09, 2021
ademidedavid:
My greetings nairalanders,
I am married for 10years now and blessed woth 3 wonderful kids but my woman is a bit difficult.

To cut the long story short, i went out with a colleague on friday and due to the fact that the kids are on holiday, i took my wife along because she was already raising the roof bout my outing ( NOTE: I have never ever gone out without my family to avoid wife's palava).

On getting there, she complained i was looking at some ladies lustfully which was not at all.......just trying to figure out some important things in my head. After which she complained that i was drunk.....lo and behold i wasnt because i dont take beer, i only take red wine, bullet and spinnorf......which i took a red wine and bullet before leaving the house and also took 3 bottles of spinnorff ( I was never drunk with all of those)

Fast forward to today, i am very open with my finances guess one of my mistakes.........she noticed that a thousand naira (#1000) was missing in my wallet and all means to explain to her proved abortive even though i give her money for things she love like body cream, cloths and others but after all nagging, i was vexed and went to the kids room which i politely asked her to let me be at the moment because i cant withstand her nagging over a thousand naira but she persisted and i have to shut the door against her but she opened it and told me she hates me and regret marrying me.....sounded like the rapture sound initially but later realised it actually came from my woman, my mother of my kids!!!!

i still cant place those words.....could it be out of anger or she actually mean the words for real?

Please help a heartbroken brother.

sir cool your mind they are all the same... My wife always tell me she regret marrying me whenever we had misunderstanding but she never 4 once think abt we going our separate ways

7 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by ademidedavid(f): 8:12am On Aug 09, 2021
ogbenimax007:
sir cool your mind they are all the same... My wife always tell me she regret marrying me whenever we had misunderstanding but she never 4 once think abt we going our separate ways

Hmmmm, what a relieve, thanks alot brother

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by ademidedavid(f): 8:14am On Aug 09, 2021
reddingtonblack:
@ademidedavid, wow you've being married for ten years nd you still take the words of a nagging wife to heart ..ALOL ! bro haba naw you should know women better by now there is nothing they can't say when angry, a man must learn to take there words with pinch of salt.
Naturally, women are secretive when it comes to expressing there true feelings hence why i see them as sarcastic being, there is no way to know if a woman loves you or not other than her commitment. Bro i am even surprise you're just hearing 'i hate you" after 10yrs your wife must have being very discipline grin TBH its nothings let her moves count

The more reason its a big blow to me......but i guess i have to get used to it now.

MY sincere gratiture brother

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by ademidedavid(f): 8:14am On Aug 09, 2021
reddingtonblack:

The more reason its a big blow to me......but i guess i have to get used to it now.

MY sincere gratitude brother
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by ademidedavid(f): 8:16am On Aug 09, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
The only time you should stop worrying is when she stops trying to know what's going on around you. When she sees you looking at a lady and keeps mute or doesn't care how you spend you money anymore.
That's when you should be worried.

Oh thanks alot.....well she do promise to stop but she just cant maybe because she cant fight her feelings.

Gratitude

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by money121(m): 8:17am On Aug 09, 2021
crackhaus:
If after 10years of marriage and 3 kids, my wife tells me she hates me and regrets marrying me, I will just start laughing...
I swear to God.. big laugh sef grin grin i will add it with knack
Wetin concern me..
Marriage that almighty God have bless
And moreover she didnt mean that word..
Naso them life take be

9 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by BROWNEMMANUEL26: 8:18am On Aug 09, 2021
Kandeed:
This is hitting you hard because you've been too weak....take it or leave it being to weak on women is a suicide mission.

Read some folks up there saying go to her, pet her bla bla. unfortunately for you OP that's not the language a woman understands. if she said all that, the next thing you should do is not go to her or ask why (you'd only ensure something worse than that is said to again) let her come herself begging .

Tbh I still don't understand how men find it hard to put women in their place and act manly like true House Heads.
Exactly my thought. Op is one of the weak men out their.
1. For his wife to open her mouth and said that word means op forced himself on the woman or op enticed her with money before marrying her.
2. Op over pampered her during their courtship
3. Op tolerated some rubbish from onset
I do t just understand the kind of men we have this day, so so weakling and simps all over

16 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Kondomatic(m): 8:20am On Aug 09, 2021
My confusion here is not what she said but why she said it.

So being married means that I will have to give account of every penny spent from my own wallet?

16 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by money121(m): 8:21am On Aug 09, 2021
ademidedavid:
My greetings nairalanders,
I am married for 10years now and blessed woth 3 wonderful kids but my woman is a bit difficult.

To cut the long story short, i went out with a colleague on friday and due to the fact that the kids are on holiday, i took my wife along because she was already raising the roof bout my outing ( NOTE: I have never ever gone out without my family to avoid wife's palava).

On getting there, she complained i was looking at some ladies lustfully which was not at all.......just trying to figure out some important things in my head. After which she complained that i was drunk.....lo and behold i wasnt because i dont take beer, i only take red wine, bullet and spinnorf......which i took a red wine and bullet before leaving the house and also took 3 bottles of spinnorff ( I was never drunk with all of those)

Fast forward to today, i am very open with my finances guess one of my mistakes.........she noticed that a thousand naira (#1000) was missing in my wallet and all means to explain to her proved abortive even though i give her money for things she love like body cream, cloths and others but after all nagging, i was vexed and went to the kids room which i politely asked her to let me be at the moment because i cant withstand her nagging over a thousand naira but she persisted and i have to shut the door against her but she opened it and told me she hates me and regret marrying me.....sounded like the rapture sound initially but later realised it actually came from my woman, my mother of my kids!!!!

i still cant place those words.....could it be out of anger or she actually mean the words for real?

Please help a heartbroken brother.

You look other lady yansh abi you no Look?
Talk true ooo na we we dey here ooo grin grin

3 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Kandeed: 8:25am On Aug 09, 2021
ademidedavid:

You have said well bro but i do put her in place of my sister and since i do not want any man to maltreat my sister the more reason i might not be able to do this.........not becuase i am weak but because i am humane

Thanks for this piece anyways

taking an advice from a lady like JaneYave telling you to rather be a Simp is not what you needs to hear atm. she's just being distorted nothing more. and maybe you din get my point but I'm not trying to tell you to maltreat ur wife, you simply can't be the only one putting energy in ensuring a peaceful home. there are times you gotta yell at her, let her see you manly and stop being a sheep to go beg at every problem even when you know she's the one at fault, man you'd only end up compounding ur problems.

Sorry to break it to you, but simps suffers the most with a lil percentage of 0.1 people to understand and appreciate em. I've been in ur shoes, know how it felt and now I've changed and no lady born of woman can ever do shit or talk b!tch to me. you had better ignore her advice like I said she's basically just being Distorted, I mean isn't that what ladies do to each other??

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:27am On Aug 09, 2021
Thank God the real men commented more on your post than the so called wannabes Redpillers or Alpha males who might end up planting bad ideas in your head.

I don’t support her saying such to you, but humans are known to say hurtful words they don’t mean to their loved ones when angry, and if you really want to keep your home...you better learn to let it slide, forgive and move on. Later you can discuss this with your wife and how it got you broken.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Kandeed: 8:32am On Aug 09, 2021
BROWNEMMANUEL26:

Exactly my thought. Op is one of the weak men out their.
1. For his wife to open her mouth and said that word means op forced himself on the woman or op enticed her with money before marrying her.
2. Op over pampered her during their courtship
3. Op tolerated some rubbish from onset
I do t just understand the kind of men we have this day, so so weakling and simps all over

The funny thing is a distorted nigga here called JaneYave is telling him to rather be a Simp to enjoy his marriage than act manly. ademidedavid on the other hand is saying he doesn't want to maltreat her, who's talking bout maltreating ur wife??

What he doesn't know is that atimes some sort of violence will give you that peace you really seek. imagine always simping around over a woman?? man that's just a step from getting completely finished, cuz when ur wife can't even respect you bfr ur kids so what next?? how do you want ur kids to respect or get to obey you. OP fix ur home as quick as you can and return as the head of ur home and quit listening to distorted niggas like JaneYave

18 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by BROWNEMMANUEL26: 9:00am On Aug 09, 2021
Kandeed:

The funny thing is a distorted nigga here called JaneYave is telling him to rather be a Simp to enjoy his marriage than act manly. ademidedavid on the other hand is saying he doesn't want to maltreat her, who's talking bout maltreating ur wife??

What he doesn't know is that atimes some sort of violence will give you that peace you really seek. imagine always simping around over a woman?? man that's just a step from getting completely finished, cuz when ur wife can't even respect you bfr ur kids so what next?? how do you want ur kids to respect or get to obey you. OP fix ur home as quick as you can and return as the head of ur home and quit listening to distorted niggas like JaneYave
Don't mind all this simps here and their. Thank Jah for the kind of my personality towards women.
How could the wife even went as far as counting the money in his wallet, that's rubbish. I keep saying it that all this things started during their courtship and also I believe that op enticed his wife with money or materials things that's why things are like this on his side. And for him to bring it on this forum means the wife character dun choke up and he has no other consolate rather than here. Also this kind of wife are they type that commands who comes and goes in the house.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by crackhaus: 9:00am On Aug 09, 2021
ademidedavid:

Ohhhhh, why please?

She looks more beautiful, well packaged than all these younger ladies and you will never believe she has 3kids.....

you will never ever.......
Laughing because I know she can not be serious... cheesy

This guy understood me perfectly.
money121:

I swear to God.. big laugh sef grin grin
Wetin concern me..
Marriage that almighty God have bless
And moreover she didnt mean that word..
Naso them life take be

6 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Kandeed: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2021
BROWNEMMANUEL26:

Don't mind all this simps here and their. Thank Jah for the kind of my personality towards women.
How could the wife even went as far as counting the money in his wallet, that's rubbish. I keep saying it that all this things started during their courtship and also I believe that op enticed his wife with money or materials things that's why things are like this on his side. And for him to bring it on this forum means the wife character dun choke up and he has no other consolate rather than here. Also this kind of wife are they type that commands who comes and goes in the house.

That's why I'll always advice men out there, don't ever put woman in a position where she'll even get to raise voice at you, even if she does her voice should be shaking and the funny thing is you don't have to beat them bfr you bring them to this position..

Someone like me, if I tell my fiancee Sorry she'll really cherish it cuz I'm not the type to always tell her sorry even when I'm wrong but I tell guys sorry very well. Nigerian women are not the type you just pamper anyhow, that's tears inbounding. but I'll rather leave the OP guy, when it too choke him he go rescue himself. imagine him taking advice from Ladies on here. very funny

19 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by SarakiBukola: 9:26am On Aug 09, 2021
Pele. Sad to read.

But you're not in control...at all.

13 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by chris20000: 9:30am On Aug 09, 2021
I can't believe what I just read from people's comments, even without red pill you can't call your wife out and put her in place.
This is just 10 years and things are already like this, in 20 years I wonder what will happen

11 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by chris20000: 9:38am On Aug 09, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
Thank God the real men commented more on your post than the so called wannabes Redpillers or Alpha males who might end up planting bad ideas in your head.

I don’t support her saying such to you, but humans are known to say hurtful words they don’t mean to their loved ones when angry, and if you really want to keep your home...you better learn to let it slide, forgive and move on. Later you can discuss this with your wife and how it got you broken.
I know you will like the real (simp) man that commented.

8 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by ademidedavid(f): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2021
crackhaus:

Laughing because I know she can not be serious... cheesy

This guy understood me perfectly.

Oh i get now, thanks alot.....
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by ademidedavid(f): 10:06am On Aug 09, 2021
BROWNEMMANUEL26:

Very true, though i thought been open in ll areas will give me a happy home but its just not working......like she wants to be in charge and yes, no visitator can come to the house without her consent......females are not even allowed at all

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by ademidedavid(f): 10:08am On Aug 09, 2021
Kandeed:

Thanks so much for this, will look into it
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by ademidedavid(f): 10:10am On Aug 09, 2021
Kandeed:

taking an advice from a lady like JaneYave telling you to rather be a Simp is not what you needs to hear atm. she's just being distorted nothing more. and maybe you din get my point but I'm not trying to tell you to maltreat ur wife, you simply can't be the only one putting energy in ensuring a peaceful home. there are times you gotta yell at her, let her see you manly and stop being a sheep to go beg at every problem even when you know she's the one at fault, man you'd only end up compounding ur problems.

Sorry to break it to you, but simps suffers the most with a lil percentage of 0.1 people to understand and appreciate em. I've been in ur shoes, know how it felt and now I've changed and no lady born of woman can ever do shit or talk b!tch to me. you had better ignore her advice like I said she's basically just being Distorted, I mean isn't that what ladies do to each other??

Hmmm, i understand better now.......

Will sort things out in the best way.

My gratitude
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by ademidedavid(f): 10:12am On Aug 09, 2021
money121:

You look other lady yansh abi you no Look?
Talk true ooo na we we dey here ooo grin grin

I was just looking amidst.......and was only thinking deep that these ones parents did naming when they were born....

Nothing more......why do such beside my woman, it is even insultive but she wouldnt just get

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:12am On Aug 09, 2021
Kandeed:

That's why I'll always advice men out there, don't ever put woman in a position where she'll even get to raise voice at you, even if she does her voice should be shaking and the funny thing is you don't have to beat them bfr you bring them to this position..

Someone like me, if I tell my fiancee Sorry she'll really cherish it cuz I'm not the type to always tell her sorry even when I'm wrong but I tell guys sorry very well. Nigerian women are not the type you just pamper anyhow, that's tears inbounding. but I'll rather leave the OP guy, when he too choke him go rescue himself. imagine him taking advice from Ladies on here. very funny
And you are not married ? You are dishing out home breaking advice to a man 10years ahead of you in marriage ?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2021
ademidedavid:

Very true, though i thought been open in ll areas will give me a happy home but its just not working......like she wants to be in charge and yes, no visitator can come to the house without her consent......females are not even allowed at all
Sir, why would a female friend visit you ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive / Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) / His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.