Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

On The Guy Am Trying To Chase Away: I Think Am The Problem. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / On The Guy Am Trying To Chase Away: I Think Am The Problem. (489 Views)

My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Guy Am Trying To Chase Away: I Think Am The Problem. by Iamdbull: 1:53am On Aug 09, 2021
I try to take responsibility for everything that happens to me. On the issue of the guy am trying to evacuate I might be the problem.

I am a very TIMID person and a people pleaser someone that finds it hard to dominate people and doesn't know how to say no or hurt people's feeling. I am always trying to avoid any form of confrontation. I always feel it's normal because am shy and an introvert but I just realized this is a menace I really have to curb if I want to go far in life.

This timidity and lack of confidence to dominate people is one of the things affecting my music career, I always find it hard to be in control when I want to create a song and at the end of the day the sound engineers do what they like for me. I can't handle people not liking me am a NICE GUY. And if am not careful I won't be able to control my wife and my home.

I have decided to use this as an opportunity to change for good and Mark my territory on people. I will go back to that house and try to show him am the owner of the place and he has to play by my rules.

The problem now is all these things are sweet to say but not easy to put into action that's why I opened this thread, PLEASE HOW CAN I STOP BEING A PEOPLE PLEASER?
Re: On The Guy Am Trying To Chase Away: I Think Am The Problem. by chukwuibuipob: 4:22am On Aug 09, 2021
sad
Re: On The Guy Am Trying To Chase Away: I Think Am The Problem. by VTJN(m): 7:06am On Aug 09, 2021
Iamdbull:
I try to take responsibility for everything that happens to me. On the issue of the guy am trying to evacuate I might be the problem.

I am a very TIMID person and a people pleaser someone that finds it hard to dominate people and doesn't know how to say no or hurt people's feeling. I am always trying to avoid any form of confrontation. I always feel it's normal because am shy and an introvert but I just realized this is a menace I really have to curb if I want to go far in life.

This timidity and lack of confidence to dominate people is one of the things affecting my music career, I always find it hard to be in control when I want to create a song and at the end of the day the sound engineers do what they like for me. I can't handle people not liking me am a NICE GUY. And if am not careful I won't be able to control my wife and my home.

I have decided to use this as an opportunity to change for good and Mark my territory on people. I will go back to that house and try to show him am the owner of the place and he has to play by my rules.

The problem now is all these things are sweet to say but not easy to put into action that's why I opened this thread, PLEASE HOW CAN I STOP BEING A PEOPLE PLEASER?
The whole attributes you made mentioned was all i possessed

A friend usually say and i quote "I know you can't stop pleasing people around you. Perhaps, you can only help reduce it"

Some humans tend to take advantage of people who exhibited such kinda trait

Lest i forgot, the guy smokes right under your roof. Why not try get close to him. Make him your friend. Let him be outrightly free with you. Talk to him. Invite him to your church. Let him meet with your pastor. Who knows, God could use through you to make him turn a New leave

Btw, marry a woman you love and truly love you back in return. Your wife is an Adult just as you are, you can't control her like a TV set wink smiley

You are free like a bird to control your kids, lol wink
Re: On The Guy Am Trying To Chase Away: I Think Am The Problem. by ImaIma1(f): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
You have to learn o. Frown your face and damn the consequences and tell him he has overstayed and you give him 2 days to pack up and leave.

2nd option...tell him you are travelling for a month and you will need to lock up, and you can't leave him in your house and go.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Best Body Back 5months After Childbirth / Need Help With My Skyrun 200litres Deep Freezer. / The Silent Pains Of A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.