Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Total Shut Down (sit At Home Order) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Total Shut Down (sit At Home Order) (2960 Views)

One Million March For Peter Obi In Enugu Is Something Else. A Total Shut Down / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 / Sit Down, Sit Down'' Crowd Shut Down Rotimi Amaechi At A Programme In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

Re: Total Shut Down (sit At Home Order) by heniford2: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2021
Johnsown1:
Total lockdown of timber market axis Maryland Enugu , I pity the students that Are taking the neco exams today. No Keke,no taxi even food to buy is a problem.
this timber market and Maryland chia i miss my home town oh Igbo in unity we stand igbo Isee!!!

Re: Total Shut Down (sit At Home Order) by naijapips02: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2021
Johnsown1:
Some of the Igbo leaders are scared of the man in Aso Villa, so that their senatorial tickets will not be denied. I just the pity the young mind that will be taken their neco exams today because many of them will get to the examination centres late and some of them won't attend at all because no taxi to convey them or the fear of unknown

How many times has Sunday igboho declared sit at home in Yoruba land?
Re: Total Shut Down (sit At Home Order) by Johnsown1(m): 11:36am On Aug 09, 2021
naijapips02:

How many times has Sunday igboho declared sit at home in Yoruba land?

None if I can remember
Re: Total Shut Down (sit At Home Order) by Johnsown1(m): 11:40am On Aug 09, 2021
kingsceemark:

Wetin this one dey speak self? Are you speaking in tongues? Go school no, learn work no.

Lol, u know well, I swear

Re: Total Shut Down (sit At Home Order) by Johnsown1(m): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga 4get ipob bingos they took this pictures early. They should make a live stream. Atleast 11, 12 when all Businesses has fully opened.

My fingers are up to post their dead bodies from Imo state if they try forcing anybody in their madness

Re: Total Shut Down (sit At Home Order) by Juspe: 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
I think igbo people should be wiser than this, sitting at home every Monday will affect their economy, igbos should not forget that they are mainly business people,this action will be detrimental to them, loosing billions of money every Monday is not a good strategy for the igbos,what of those writing their exams,the sick that need to go to the hospital, even the pregnant mothers, in all, a lot will be lost, be wise and restrategised, you can sit when Mr kanu is appearing in court if you deem it necessary,
Re: Total Shut Down (sit At Home Order) by Lovelive: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
Anazp:
yes. They used to hunger as during the war food was gold in igbo land. So not surprising. You sit at home you are the only ones that will go hungry not the rest of Nigeria. And in the first place what do the south east contribute to the gdp of Nigeria??

If you think they contribute nothing, then let them go
Re: Total Shut Down (sit At Home Order) by Lovelive: 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

My fingers are up to post their dead bodies from Imo state if they try forcing anybody in their madness

Mods !
Rules 2 & 3
Re: Total Shut Down (sit At Home Order) by Buckeyemedia1: 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Oksman:

Then allow them their exit. Tired of hearing this your narrative.
Who has stopped anyone from leaving?, you are free to leave anytime of your choosing, just make sure you hold your Nigerian passport make customs & immigration control no go igboho you for border.

Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) / Labor Party Backup Team Are All Igbo Extraction And Christian Aside 4 States-pho / Nigerian Presidency And Turn-by-turn Failure