Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision (3450 Views)

Modified: Mails have started coming in inecrecruitment. Please check / LEARN THIS SKILL, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. / (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by GasAndOilTheory(m): 9:15am On Aug 09, 2021
Maybe I am going to end it all today

1 Like

Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by Bigredmachine: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2021
GasAndOilTheory:

Who die na im lose...

No go kill ur self o... There's hope for the living...

23 Likes

Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by Villagemeat: 9:33am On Aug 09, 2021
GasAndOilTheory:
Oga country no easy ohhh....me dey look for who go dash me small 10k,make I take go interview tomorrow for Abuja. Na sure job ohhh,

4 Likes

Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by Naijanascam: 9:43am On Aug 09, 2021
That must be the most senseless option you might even think about............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by YeyeGbami: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2021
GasAndOilTheory:

Eventually we’re all going to die, why you wan fast forward yours? Never give up

If you’re alive then you get hope, no die for nothing

2 Likes

Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by oyinatinuke(f): 10:01am On Aug 09, 2021
Don't allow your village people to rejoice over you. No be only you dey pass through hell,many of us just dey cover our issues with cloth. Don't give up on yourself. If you make it today,na you go first enjoy. Don't live for anyone live for YOURSELF!!!

15 Likes

Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by marktpompido(m): 10:09am On Aug 09, 2021
Don't give up trust in God. because if u kill urself today u don't know what kind of everlasting suffering u are going to face in hell fire u will even think of coming back to life but no way

5 Likes

Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by LordIsaac(m): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2021
Don't do it... Or go to the nearest hospital and donate your organs to those trying to cling to this life with the aid of machines. Receive sense to live in Jesus name!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by Pauldollars(m): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2021
GasAndOilTheory:

If you kill yourself, you die alone and go straight to Hell fire to continue your suffering forever and ever.
Pls repent and turn to God to show you mercy. He will forgive you and grant you mercy for such evil and demonic thoughts. If you're broke and don't have any job, ask the Lord in faith for it and you shall receive it.

3 Likes

Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by Elmaaq: 11:57am On Aug 09, 2021
GasAndOilTheory:
which state/city are you in
Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by billynoni(m): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
Gas and oil... Theory
Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by tuna85: 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
GasAndOilTheory:

Kindly explain better, we all are here to help in whatever ways wink

1 Like

Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by GasAndOilTheory(m): 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
Got to the water and couldn't jump.
Fvvk life is hard but dying by water is harder. Too much frustrations
Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by div111(m): 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
GasAndOilTheory:

No be you be Goatandyamtheory??
Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by manuel4real(m): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
GasAndOilTheory:
Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by notmyrealmonika: 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
GasAndOilTheory:
Even death knows that you are not serious... You better put your life together a d seek for help.... Shioor!!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by NOGRUDGES(m): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Yes. think about it with one bottle of expensive wine and peppered protein of your choice. You know money is not a problem if you really want to die.
Enjoy your last moment, you might change your mind.

1 Like

Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by GasAndOilTheory(m): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
NOGRUDGES:
Yes. think about it with one bottle of expensive wine and peppered protein of your choice. You know money is not a problem if you really want to die.
Enjoy your last moment, you might change your mind.
Got nothing to afford any wine or protein. I am helpless and very lonely
Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by lottomkyes200: 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
It's bad when you think about just you forgetting all those who will miss you.

My brother whatever it is you going through there are people who will wish theirs was as better as yours .

So don't loose heart their is always light at the end of the tunnel for it is darkest at the break of dawn .

1 Like

Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by Maj196(m): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
Some no even get phone type the nonsense wey you just type so.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by MikeMicheal(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
PLEASE GO AHEAD.
Population don dey too much.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by actoor(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
My advice is that, make sure you paid-up all your dept before doing it and even the MTN data you borrowed to typed this rubbish if not,
You will not Rest in Peace.
Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by NOGRUDGES(m): 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
GasAndOilTheory:

Got nothing to afford any wine or protein. I am helpless and very lonely

That is why you will hit that exclusive bar you know penniless, you need strength for the journey ahead.
Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by NOGRUDGES(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
actoor:
My advice is that, make sure you paid-up all your dept before doing it and even the MTN data you borrowed to typed this rubbish if not,
You will not Rest in Peace.
Thank you.

Wicked

Na some person go use possible suicide victim collect 20 million loan.
This world no balance

2 Likes

Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by Karleb(m): 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
Why don't you sell your kidney? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by constance500: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
Karleb:
Why don't you sell your kidney? undecided
Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by amrichy(m): 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
GasAndOilTheory:
Are you still there?
Why are you having such thought if I may ask?
Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by vinceyinnovation: 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
Son sends letter to the father due to tough time...

Son: Condition Critical, Suicide Considered.

Father: condition at home more critical, suicide granted.

As far as there is life, there is hope!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by Ofadaman(m): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
One less country man in our overblowing population.

So who's next?!!
Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by rottenPussy: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
We live to die. No big deal man; you can go ahead.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by Spicylate(f): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
This is a harsh reply be it a joke or not. Dont be an addition to someone's pain biko
MikeMicheal:
PLEASE GO AHEAD.
Population don dey too much.

3 Likes

Re: MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision by Spicylate(f): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
Things are tough but you are tougher. You will come out strong. It is well.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An American Company, Based In Lagos, Is Recruiting For Various Positions / Jobs @ Splash FM / Details Of Conhess Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.