Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,273 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:36 AM

Receive And Pay Your Dollars In Naira - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Receive And Pay Your Dollars In Naira (516 Views)

How To Sell Your Dollars And Giftcards For Naira � / Buy Smartphones Of Your Choice And Pay Later – Easybuy Mobile Device Financing / Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Receive And Pay Your Dollars In Naira by michaelpenz(m): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2021
Hello guys,
This is to inform us all that we also help people receive their funds from foreign countries.

We receive funds from all foreign accounts and also online accounts like Paypal, Skrill, Payoneer, Neteller, name it. All here in Nigeria, and we send you the naira equivalent at a very good rate.

We also help people send money to their loved ones abroad to any bank.

We help business people make purchases from any online store and we help them get their goods to Nigeria.

Just call us and let's deal.

We are very open and transparent and we do our best to offer all services on time.

Call today on 07039762244 or 07013355991
Let us get your funds for you.
Re: Receive And Pay Your Dollars In Naira by michaelpenz(m): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hello guys,
This is to inform us all that we also help people receive their funds from foreign countries.

We receive funds from all foreign accounts and also online accounts like Paypal, Skrill, Payoneer, Neteller, name it. All here in Nigeria, and we send you the naira equivalent at a very good rate.

We also help people send money to their loved ones abroad to any bank.

We help business people make purchases from any online store and we help them get their goods to Nigeria.

Just call us and let's deal.

We are very open and transparent and we do our best to offer all services on time.

Call today on 07039762244 or 07013355991
Let us get your funds for you

Re: Receive And Pay Your Dollars In Naira by michaelpenz(m): 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hi guys grin

We are happy to announce that our paypal is back and sending money.
So you can buzz us up for your online payments via paypal, skrill, Neteller or any of their cousins.

Our rate is affordable and we are as transparent as we can be.
We also help people receive money from overseas at a very good rate.

And we help make payments for goods online.
Try us today and be happy.

For now, we receive only direct funds into our account in Nigeria, payoneer, Skrill or Neteller. And we will pay you higher than some organisations grin

But we not recieving money from paypal because of some hoodlums.

Call us today on 07039762244 or 07013355991.

Get and send your Dollars in Naira.

Re: Receive And Pay Your Dollars In Naira by michaelpenz(m): 8:27am On Aug 14, 2021
Hello guys grin grin grin

How is the weekend?

One of the biggest challenges we had when we started ecommerce was importation.

Back then we saw lots of beautiful goods but too many spending limitation. cry cry

It was really frustrating...
You want to invest up to $2000 on foreign products you know will make you killer profit but your dollar spending limit will say NO.

Or you want to invest in trades, that has high ROI but end up depressed, knowing how much you could have made if not for the limit.

Well, you don't have to suffer that suffer that anymore, because we are here for you.

That was why Dollar$ In Naira was created.

To help you make those dollar payment(s) with ease.

Call us today and let us make the payments for you, on paypal, skill, Neteller, Alipay, ebay, alibaba, amazon, anywhere.

We also help you receive funds in all foreign currencies...
and at a very welcoming price.

Call us today on 07039762244 or 07013355991

Re: Receive And Pay Your Dollars In Naira by michaelpenz(m): 10:05am On Aug 20, 2021
Ok guys,

This paypal fund came cheaper today, so we are selling a little cheaper.

N480/$ grin
Purest!!! No small paypal police case grin possible.

Come with wese or cokebar.

P.S it's not always this rate with me.
Call 07039762244, or 07039762244
Re: Receive And Pay Your Dollars In Naira by michaelpenz(m): 12:27am On Nov 25, 2022
Christmas is here...
And a lot of people will want to make purchases.

Whether you are buying for personal use or for resell, one thing I want to assure you is that buying from international markets is way cheaper. In addition to cheaper comodities, is the availability of products in large variations, for you to chose from. So, yes! The international markets are better than our local markets.

That is where I do all my purchases of chemicals, household products, car products and even for other people.

And Yes again! I buy for other peoples too, I buy for people who have the money but are restricted by one of those hopeless rules or the other.

Well, I don't have enough money to buy the products for you and get paid later but I do have accounts that can fulfill any amount of your purchase without restriction.

So, I will prefer you are in Abuja, or have somebody in Abuja, who we can stay together while we are making your purchases. That way, you will be sure no body is trying to run with your money.

If you find the product, you share me the link, I check it out for you and you give me just 5% of the cost.

That 5% is the money for my time, the bank charges related to my card, etc. This means that if the purchase is $100 for instance, you will add $5 and so the total money you will spend is simply $105. If the purchase is $1000, you pay $1,050.

I can also meet you anywhere for this transaction to take place, but you have to pay for my fair; to and fro, just as you would have paid to and from my office. This one is simple, you just have to look up the trip amount in your Uber app from my location to where you want me to come to.

If you are paying in Naira, it is going to be the exact black market exchange rate, because I will be exchanging with aboki before funding my account for the purchase.

You can also make me a direct transfer of dollars to my account for the transaction.

Good news, there is no limit to what amount of transaction I can perform for you.

Ok.

Enough of the talk. Contact me on 07039762244 and let's de
Discuss more.

(1) (Reply)

Help Loan Sharks Wahala / How Tinubu Nominated Osinbajo / High Profile Security Personnel Needed In Jos Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.