Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Dollars In Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dollars In Naira (1403 Views)

Where To Exchange Dollars In Port Harcourt? / Joinhub And Make Dollars In Bitcoin / Take Dollars In Cash In NEW YORK And Give Us Naira Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dollars In Naira by michaelpenz(m): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2021
Hello guys,
This is to inform us all that we also help people receive their funds from foreign countries.

We receive funds from all foreign accounts and also online accounts like Paypal, Skrill, Payoneer, Neteller, name it. All here in Nigeria, and we send you the naira equivalent at a very good rate.

We also help people send money to their loved ones abroad to any bank.

We help business people make purchases from any online store and we help them get their goods to Nigeria.

Just call us and let's deal.

We are very open and transparent and we do our best to offer all services on time.

Call today on 07039762244 or 07013355991
Let us get your funds for you
Re: Dollars In Naira by michaelpenz(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hello everyone,

Thank you for your support and trust in us.
We are very happy to help you send and receive your foreign currency in naira.

We are also ready to help you make your online purchases of any amount in dollars.

However, we are sorry to announce that our paypal service is temporary down for now. But we are working on it. We will update you you as soon as that is resolved.

You can still send and receive payments via other platforms like banks, Neteller, skrill paypneer etc

We help you receive all foreign funds into Nigeria in naira.

Thank you all once again for your kind patronage.

Call us for your deals
07039762244 or 07013355991.

Re: Dollars In Naira by michaelpenz(m): 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hi guys grin

We are happy to announce that our paypal is back and sending money.
So you can buzz us up for your online payments via paypal, skrill, Neteller or any of their cousins.

Our rate is affordable and we are as transparent as we can be.
We also help people receive money from overseas at a very good rate.

And we help make payments for goods online.
Try us today and be happy.

For now, we receive only direct funds into our account in Nigeria, payoneer, Skrill or Neteller. And we will pay you higher than some organisations grin

But we not recieving money from paypal because of some hoodlums.

Call us today on 07039762244 or 07013355991.

Get and send your Dollars in Naira.

Re: Dollars In Naira by michaelpenz(m): 8:22am On Aug 14, 2021
Hello guys

How is the weekend?

One of the biggest challenges we had when we started ecommerce was importation.

Back then we saw lots of beautiful goods but too many spending limitation.

It was really frustrating...
You want to invest up to $2000 on foreign products you know will make you killer profit but your dollar spending limit will say NO.

Or you want to invest in trades, that has high ROI but end up depressed, knowing how much you could have made if not for the limit.

Well, you don't have to suffer that suffer that anymore, because we are here for you.

That was why Dollar$ In Naira was created.

To help you make those dollar payment(s) with ease.

Call us today and let us make the payments for you, on paypal, skill, Neteller, Alipay, ebay, alibaba, amazon, anywhere.

We also help you receive funds in all foreign currencies...
and at a very welcoming price.

Call us today on 07039762244 or 07013355991

Re: Dollars In Naira by michaelpenz(m): 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hello guys,

Hope we all started off this week with a good energy for win.
If not, don't worry, you will certainly win because we are with you. And there is a winner in you.

Experience has taught me that one of the best ways to win is to succeed. You know success is achieved by winners. And even people outside the winners chapel can win too grin grin grin

What am I even saying cry?

Well, motivational speaking no fit me shah, but I can do well to sell and receive funds for you.

At least I try na grin grin grin

We have funds for you to kick off the week with more enthusiasm, knowing you are going to win.

We have funds in Paypal, Skrill, and Neteller.

We also help you checkout that chunk purchase.

Just call us on 07039762244, or 07013355991 let's discuss.

For new customers, I understand the fear element... come on, we are all in this messed up world together, so you are forgiven without apology already.

However, to build trust, you could also start with small amounts that will not affect you much if you lose it.
Yeah, I have heard of this escrow guy: wese90.

I have not used escrow before during transactions but I have seen his name everywhere in this our haven. So I will subscribe to his service if that will keep you at peace.

But we will still split the transactions to batches that can allow me breath in case of human or machine error too.

Do we have a deal now wink wink wink?

Hit me up on 07039762244, or 07013355991 and we can smile together.
Re: Dollars In Naira by michaelpenz(m): 9:35am On Aug 17, 2021
Hello guys,

It's another beautiful day and the week is young. Let us make it wonderful with sending and receiving your funds from Paypal, Skrill, and Neteller. We can also help you checkout.

Talking about checkouts, I am really new in this particular gig, in nairaland though grin. But offline, we have been doing it for a time now.

Last night I had someone who wanted to checkout goods worth $1081 on ebay and I was ready but we couldn't proceed.

He was ready, I was ready, but we are not ready crazy right ? I will explain.

Now he wants us to use escrow which was very fine by me, but I wanted somebody physical in Lagos. Somebody who has a shop and sells in lagos, somebody who has both nairaland and google presense, somebody I can fly down from Alabama to his shop for my $1081 if I start hearing it was-it was grin.

I respect it if you think my method is not ok, and this is not me trying to discredit our honorable escrow special parties on nairaland. Infact, I have dealt with some on little amounts and they are good.

But if you have walked in this my oversized shoes, you will understand why I reason from my legs like this when larger sums are involved. And I know some of us who are older than myself on this space will testify to what I am saying.

To put the long story in the needle, escrow is just a third party for convenient transactions.
Anybody with good record online can do it for both parties if he is willing. But good record online is not good enough for me, when funds start raising higher than $200.

I need offline recognition too.

And when we talk transactions, I am happier when the entire parties interest is put into huge considerations.

God Forbid, I check out your million dollar goods, and our honorable escrow decides at that moment that my small 5 naira is to be added to the billion$ he needs to travel to brazil and see his crush...

Well, that money may mean nothing to you and him, but to me, it's a whole lot. And if I know where to find you, I can fly down for that 5 naira and get it back.

God forbid, but this has happened with reputed people before on nairaland too. And is it Mr Seun, or who do you hold responsible when it does?

But someone with a shop and company, physical in lagos or anywhere will not just park out within the 10 to 15minutes of our transaction.

Please my good friends, just try bearing this in mind when you are transacting big money with me or someone else on this space.

I don't like the department of stories that touch with my money bikonu.

We still help you send paypal, skrill, neteller funds, and we help you checkout goods.

Call us, on 07039762244 or 07013355991
Re: Dollars In Naira by michaelpenz(m): 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
The joy is not really in the profit, it is in knowing we could bring smile to your face in this troubled place...

Come smile smile with us.

We still have paypal, and Neteller.
Our checkout on ebay is pending for now, I will notify us when it is fully working.

Call us let's deal.
07039762244, or 07013355991

Re: Dollars In Naira by michaelpenz(m): 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
I still have paypal funds...

Come with wese.90 as escrow.
Re: Dollars In Naira by michaelpenz(m): 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
NO NEED TO FEEL DEPRESSED and frustrated with that transaction.

Call us to send you those paypal funds.
We also help you check out your goods... but, ebay is pending for now. We are truly sorry about that. We will update us all when it's all resolved.

07039762244 or 07013355991.

Come with wese.90

Truth is, we like the sell, but we love your happiness more wink

Re: Dollars In Naira by michaelpenz(m): 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
We can still checkout your goods and receive them like this wink

And we can sell paypal funds to you like that grin

No ebay yet please, sorry about that... we are almost rounding the issue up. cry

But you can call us for Paypal and other stores

Call now 07039762244, 07013355991

1 Share

Re: Dollars In Naira by michaelpenz(m): 10:03am On Aug 20, 2021
Ok guys,

This paypal fund came cheaper today, so we are selling a little cheaper.

N480/$ grin
Purest!!! No small paypal police case grin possible.

Come with wese or cokebar.

P.S it's not always this rate with me.
Call 07039762244, or 07039762244
Re: Dollars In Naira by michaelpenz(m): 10:27am On Mar 29, 2022
Hello guys
40$ Neteller
$
40$ Skrill available at cheap price

Whatsapp me on 07039762244
Re: Dollars In Naira by Zidoh(m): 10:47am On Mar 29, 2022
michaelpenz:
Hello guys
40$ Neteller
$
40$ Skrill available at cheap price

Whatsapp me on 07039762244
We buy both bits and bulk Skrill and Neteller at good rate .........contact details on the signature below.
Re: Dollars In Naira by michaelpenz(m): 12:26am On Nov 25, 2022
Christmas is here...
And a lot of people will want to make purchases.

Whether you are buying for personal use or for resell, one thing I want to assure you is that buying from international markets is way cheaper. In addition to cheaper comodities, is the availability of products in large variations, for you to chose from. So, yes! The international markets are better than our local markets.

That is where I do all my purchases of chemicals, household products, car products and even for other people.

And Yes again! I buy for other peoples too, I buy for people who have the money but are restricted by one of those hopeless rules or the other.

Well, I don't have enough money to buy the products for you and get paid later but I do have accounts that can fulfill any amount of your purchase without restriction.

So, I will prefer you are in Abuja, or have somebody in Abuja, who we can stay together while we are making your purchases. That way, you will be sure no body is trying to run with your money.

If you find the product, you share me the link, I check it out for you and you give me just 5% of the cost.

That 5% is the money for my time, the bank charges related to my card, etc. This means that if the purchase is $100 for instance, you will add $5 and so the total money you will spend is simply $105. If the purchase is $1000, you pay $1,050.

I can also meet you anywhere for this transaction to take place, but you have to pay for my fair; to and fro, just as you would have paid to and from my office. This one is simple, you just have to look up the trip amount in your Uber app from my location to where you want me to come to.

If you are paying in Naira, it is going to be the exact black market exchange rate, because I will be exchanging with aboki before funding my account for the purchase.

You can also make me a direct transfer of dollars to my account for the transaction.

Good news, there is no limit to what amount of transaction I can perform for you.

Ok.

Enough of the talk. Contact me on 07039762244 and let's de
Discuss more.
Re: Dollars In Naira by michaelpenz(m): 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
Let us make your purchase for you, from international markets.

It is cheaper, and you are sure of quality. If you are in Abuja, it is better.

You pay us only 5% of the total price

Re: Dollars In Naira by michaelpenz(m): 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
Let us make that purchase for you.

Our rate is simple.

Aboki rate for 5% service charge.

Contact 07039762244

Re: Dollars In Naira by michaelpenz(m): 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
We still check out products for people.

Call 07039762244
Aboki rate plus 5% service charge.

(1) (Reply)

Tell You To Get $10 Million In The Shortest Time / How To Start A Campus Magazine. Help Please / Obasanjo Investment All Over The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.