Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze (40806 Views)

Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra / Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Campaign Train In Anambra, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Halle000: 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
#SAY NO TO THE BURNING OF PROPERTIES OF THE INNOCENT CITIZENS
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by OyigboUpdate: 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
A bus was set ablaze with passengers inside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUvUurVWdf8
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Brimstone77: 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Let them burn themselves in Imo

Their business

They can even raise everywhere to dust.

I reject any fictitious nation called biafra.
repeat it again..

Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by slodot2000: 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
I think this is height of stupidity and senselessness. Of what importance does shutting down south east affect federal govt or any of it's agencies? Igbos just bring hardship to themselves...Igbos are mostly traders, business owners, artisans, when you sell, is when you eat it has no other economic activity that affect other part of the country. For me this exercise worthless.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by RoyalUc(m): 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
ivolt:

They don't have a choice.
They either support or lose their head as Sabos.

So what do you call that? That someone must support your opinion or lose his head.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
Brimstone77:
try typing this without tears...

After all this wailing you will still obey the sit at home next week...you don't have a choice...

Mind you I'm not an ipob member but I detest fools like you who claim to be smart while you are actually dumb!!
Lmao, stop denying. Or are you now afraid?

Come out and enforce your sit at home order na? Abi you dey fear?

Why don't you also tell your ipob people to go and enforce their order in alaba International, trade fair and computer Village in lagos?

If you're not afraid, come out and enforce the order of your supreme leader in front of the army and see if you will see the light of the day. Mumu.

And no, I'm not wailing or typing with tears. Morons like you and your fellow ipob members irk the hell out of me.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by okewumi: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
Don't be deceived with what you read on nairaland. I suspect some people are being paid to always attack ipob on nairaland and l suspect government agent. I don't support violence but l have seen that if they stop ipob, another group from the region will come up.

You are in a region and they said sit at home (FOR A DAY). The best is to obey. You don't need to risk your life. By tomorrow, everybody will continue with his activity. Insurance doesn't cover riot o
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by ideatoprince18(m): 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
LadyExcellency:

Don't be a stupid liar, there's no boundary linking Mbaise with Ideato.

You can lie for Africa.
...... U are not only stoopid but foolish like ur supreme idioot leader.

So I must always be in a place that has boundary with ideato?? ..... Do u reason through ur anus??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Dpaulie(m): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
Good continue
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Brimstone77: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
Activist001:

Lmao, stop denying. Or are you now afraid?

Come out and enforce your sit at home order na? Abi you dey fear?

Why don't you also tell your ipob people to go and enforce their order in alaba International, trade fair and computer Village in lagos?

If you're not afraid, come out and enforce the order of your supreme leader in front of the army and see if you will see the light of the day. Mumu.

And no, I'm not wailing or typing with tears. Morons like you and your fellow ipob members irk the hell out of me.
grin grin I can't come and enforce the sit at home because you're have willingly sit at home so who am I going to enforce it on...

Why can't you move to alaba or Lagos where you won't obey the order??

Why crying all over the thread??

What give me joy is that you don't have a choice,after all this cry you will still sit at home....
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by malakaimoscondo: 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
Avoidable crisis only if referendum is allowed.
otondo want leflemdum....
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
Brimstone77:
grin grin I can't come and enforce the sit at home because you're have willingly sit at home so who am I going to enforce it on...

Why can't you move to alaba or Lagos where you won't obey the order??

Why crying all over the thread??

What give me joy is that you don't have a choice,after all this cry you will still sit at home....
Lmao. I'm live in imo state right now and I'm currently going about my daily business as I planned to do today. Let any IPOB member come to my area and he will see something.

I'm only angry that urchins like you and your fellow ipob members are depriving people of their rights to move around and go about their daily lives normally.

And for the record, this will be my last reply to you. I've got better things to do with the rest of my day other than arguing with a (probably) jobless ipob troll on nairaland.

Now run along.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by origima: 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
[quote author=kkboy post=104599119]
Referendum will send shockers to people, because it will be established that most Igbos still wish to remain part of Nigeria.

You are 100% right
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Penguin2: 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
Throwback:

You are implying that the victim should have understood that he was defying a terrorist group, hence the terror should have been expected and it is deserved?

Nope!

I’m implying they should heed your advice and go and borrow another car to use it and come out next Monday.

They will be stupid to obey a ‘terrorist’ organization.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Lifestone(m): 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
onuman:

During the Abiola June 12 uprising, Lagos and much of the SW region were mostly closed to businesses, worse than now, most non Yorubas fled Lagos and many parts of Yoruba land. SW region’s economy, indeed, Nigeria’s economy was battered, while the Yoruba was agitating for either separation from Nigeria or restoration of Abiola’s mandate.
Yoruba Never agitate for a separate country on June 12, don't revise history.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Brimstone77: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
Activist001:

Lmao. I'm live in imo state right now and I'm currently going about my daily business as I planned to do today. Let any IPOB member come to my area and he will see something.

I'm only angry that urchins like you and your fellow ipob members are depriving people of their rights to move around and go about their daily lives normally.

And for the record, this will be my last reply to you. I've got better things to do with the rest of my day other than arguing with a (probably) jobless ipob troll on nairaland.

Now run along.
have a nice day...

I really enjoy making you cry today...

Next time Be a good boy and obey orders ... especially when it come from this superior than you...

The lock down is already done so you can go wherever you like...

And again be careful before police will arrest and tag you unknown gun man trying to enforce lock down... kiss kiss
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by origima: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
He is not stupid but I doubt your moral value.That guy gave you comprehensive details of what I no that happened in About Mbaise.so doubt to hell

Stupid fellow, which part of the East are you from and your local government name? [/quote]
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by luvsalamat1991(m): 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Penguin2:
This is why it’s usually stupid to defy things like this.

Hard man, hard man, now your vehicle is burnt and you have nobody to hold.

Sit at home they won’t hear.
you are heartless indeed,are you people going to feed the family of those that you asked to sit at home.thunder fire you over there.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Throwback: 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
Penguin2:

Nope!

I’m implying they should heed your advice and go and borrow another car to use it and come out next Monday.

They will be stupid to obey a ‘terrorist’ organization.

I fail to see anywhere I gave an advice that you claim should be heeded?

Instead, you are being called out for being a terrorist sympathiser.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Penguin2: 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
luvsalamat1991:
you are heartless indeed,are you people going to feed the family of those that you asked to sit at home.thunder fire you over there.

Now their vehicle is burnt, I suppose everyday will become Christmas for their families; with a lot to eat and drink.

They had choice to choose between one day discomfort and eternal misery and they chose eternal misery through the advise of people like you.

Next Monday let them borrow another vehicle and come out so their family don’t stay hungry.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by UndilutedFaxt: 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
AlphaStorm:
IPOB didnt do this.

It's hard for you to believe ba?
it's probably because u r not in the East at the moment and have never suffered from the hands of these illiterates
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Penguin2: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
Throwback:

I fail to see anywhere I gave an advice that you claim should be heeded?

Instead, you are being called out for being a terrorist sympathiser.

By criticizing me for saying they should have stayed home to avoid the tragedy that befell them, what option does it suggest that you are offering them?
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by onedayatime(m): 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
Okuda:

you think everywhere in syria and yemen is also at war? if you agree you cannot travel to the north without thinking of your safety, then you are already affected. it does not nevessarily have to be at your doorstep. everybody is affected in nigeria, foreign investors no wan hear say na lagos dey safe, they make a broad generalization. that generalization is also what you make about other war torn zones even when not there but the truth is that it is not physically affecting everywhere in that geolocation. anyway we are digressing. in the quest for freedom, there must be destruction. it is an invetiable occurence which no one likes but must happen. this is part of the price to pay. where there is injustice, there would be no peace. Nigeria is a country filled with many injustices.

Afraid of going to a place have been visiting for quite a long time? Why am I not afraid? Am not afraid because I know it is peaceful.

Now not to digress from the discussion, you destroy your enemies properties and not your own properties. Destroying your own properties amount to foolishness.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by onedayatime(m): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
G450:
can u hear your self? U hv seen d implication nah... May be next time u will still wait to hear from federal or state or local government before u care for ur safety ...

You haven't prove the reason why I should sit when the order is not from the recognise authority
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by onedayatime(m): 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
Brimstone77:
I won't have any problem if Fulani do that up north..

Why would they destroy their properties? I don't think they are fools
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by pandax: 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
udele1:
Nice. Add that to the economic loss of the SE. Tell me why the owner of the transport company won't move his business out of the SE?

Igbo's in other regions did business today and generated revenue for the government of those states.

SE lost both revenue, property and lives. All this to keep a business in UK booming.

Ndigbo, sorry.

Forget this your propaganda. At the end of the month FG will give all states STATUTORY money including SE states to run their economies, so no business will be affected. Ever wondered why Borno state inspite of Boko Haram is receiving the highest revenue from FG?. Imo state wants to partake in receiving that kinda of insecurity money from FG. what is good for the goose, is also good for the gander lol
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
SIRAO:
shut up,they did it. my sister and her son was involved, they were coming back from Lagos and they were held in owerri by the army around 9pm till early morning and the driver left around 4am this morning and their senna bus with lugagges of the passengers was burnt. her son, driver and other passengers was macheted and they were rushed to hospital.
The fulani did not kidnapped them but the so called freedom fighters 're the people that tried to kill them. the funniest thing is that my sister always have sympathy withe to my displeasure. This I just lesson for all this supporting this evil call ipob
I was about to believe you until I saw your previous posts and lo and behold, you're a zombie

My friend getat!!
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Digriz(m): 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
I still blame the driver and the military that held them.
They know what's at stake yet decided to take the risk..
Then, the military that held them wanted to punished them more by not allowing them continue the journey the same day.
Those miscreants that did the damages are nothing but criminals and should rot in hell. Their days of reckoning is coming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State (Photos) / Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R / Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.