Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze (40832 Views)

Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra / Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Campaign Train In Anambra, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by stanluiz(m): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
I think it time South East declare ipob non persona grata and enemy of the Igbo people and use full military might to flush them out whenever they are!!
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by od501: 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
loveth360:
The vehicles were set ablaze by Nigeria security in the name of chasing ESN.

I have seen this somewhere before now.

So Op......

Don't mind the idiots. Same old trick everyday
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by sreamsense: 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
ivolt:

They don't have a choice.
They either support or lose their head as Sabos.
If they don't have choice in biafra land, it means it will be worse than Nigeria. It will be filled of envy, bitterness and frustrations. It means Biafra has nothing better to offer humanity than killing in.the name of saboteur. That land will be filled with political instability, revenge and divisions when you kill people with opposing views in.the name of saboteurs
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by stanluiz(m): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
Penguin2:

Now their vehicle is burnt, I suppose everyday will become Christmas for their families; with a lot to eat and drink.

They had choice to choose between one day discomfort and eternal misery and they chose eternal misery through the advise of people like you.

Next Monday let them borrow another vehicle and come out so their family don’t stay hungry.
This your madness has end today. Don't ever think you can do it next week Monday. I hope you also come out and enforce it. You won't be lucky next time you try to unleashed that your terrorists and devilish act you Igbos are know for.

It high time the people of Imo state rise up and defend their state from ipob madness. Start lynching them any where you see ipob thugs. Police and army should be called whenever you sight them. They should be dealt ruthlessly!!
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by odomanis: 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
Activist001:
These people are complete idiots.

If you are reading this post as a Nigerian who's non-igbo, please note that not all igbos support these lunatics known as IPOB and their "supreme leader" who's cooling his ass somewhere in DSS dungeon.

Igbos are, and will forever be peace loving people who just want to go about their daily businesses successfully and make money to feed their respective families.

Igbos also don't believe in oppressing anyone let alone their brothers and sisters.

- Sincerely, a sensible young Igbo guy on nairaland.

Give them referendum ! It is peaceful ! It will stop violence !
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Penguin2: 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
stanluiz:
This your madness has end today. Don't ever think you can do it next week Monday. I hope you also come out and enforce it. You won't be lucky next time you try to unleashed that your terrorists and devilish act you Igbos are know for.

It high time the people of Imo state rise up and defend their state from ipob madness. Start lynching them any where you see ipob thugs. Police and army should be called whenever you sight them. They should be dealt ruthlessly!!

I hope you be on ground in Imo next Monday to do all these things you have said.

Good luck to you as you help restore sanity to our fatherland my dear.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by QueenVaji: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
Doct07032601473:
[Hello everyone. Having small penis are challenge that so many men are facing this days, Their wives have become another person girlfriend For those men who have small penis or they can't perform very well or their penis is not strong enough Call baba AWOGBEMI Native Doctor And Spiritual Healer today for Penis solution and many other things Speak to baba direct on

they are talking IPOB and ur there talking about preek...u sure say u get sense so
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by theFilmtric: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
Conrod:
On july 22 1946 zionist under the command of MENACHEM BEGIN (who later became their prime minister) bombed the king david hotel in israel, killing 91 persons including jews aond british soldiers,define the irony.
you guys delusions are out of this world
Comparing yourself to Isreal?
Isreal that has the EU and US in thier palm?
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Notasyouthink: 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
Psalm6ix:
Kingsparo.com reports that in the early hours of Monday, vehicles conveying passengers were set ablaze in Nkwo Ogwu, Aboh Mbaise in Imo State.

Kingsparo.com learnt that passengers in the vehicle were asked to alight from the vehicles before the vehicles were set ablaze.

Recall that IPOB earlier said that every Monday all southeast will be lockdown until their leader, Nnamdi Kanu is released.

See Pictures Below:

Source: https://kingsparo.com/suspected-ipob-members-set-vehicles-ablaze-in-imo-state-over-sit-at-home-order-photos/
But oyigboupdate said the bus was burnt together with passengers in it.

Have you seen why I don't believe whatever that comes from that fulani apologist.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by stanluiz(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Penguin2:

I hope you be on ground in Imo next Monday to do all these things you have said.

Good luck to you as you help restore sanity to our fatherland my dear.
A day of reckoning is coming for you people. You useless sit at home madness has ended today. Next week Monday, people will troop out and go about their daily business let me see how many Igbos you will kill.

The army should assist the police root out all ipob Thugs most especially from orlu, orsu and mbaise axis .
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Penguin2: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
stanluiz:
A day of reckoning is coming for you people. You useless sit at home madness has ended today. Next week Monday, people will troop out and go about their daily business let me see how many Igbos you will kill.

The army should assist the police root out all ipob Thugs most especially from orlu, orsu and mbaise axis .

Again, goodluck to you!
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by durangokid: 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Let them burn themselves in Imo

Their business

They can even raise everywhere to dust.

I reject any fictitious nation called biafra.
Your fake news with other of your cohorts can never be accepted, you are known for this , you and others of your fake and propagandist can never achieve any thing
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Throwback: 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
Penguin2:

By criticizing me for saying they should have stayed home to avoid the tragedy that befell them, what option does it suggest that you are offering them?

Just like the children in the North should stay away from school to avoid the wrath of the terrorist boko haram, the people in the East should also stay away from the roads to avoid the terrorist IPOB?

I suggest they should never surrender their liberty to terrorists who want to impose their own will.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by onuman: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lifestone:

Yoruba Never agitate for a separate country on June 12, don't revise history.

Even today, you can say that Yoruba is not agitating for a separate country from Nigeria.
Kwontinue.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Penguin2: 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
Throwback:

Just like the children in the North should stay away from school to avoid the wrath of the terrorist boko haram, the people in the East should also stay away from the roads to avoid the terrorist IPOB?

I suggest they should never surrender their liberty to terrorists who want to impose their own will.

Which implies you support they come out next Monday even if they have to borrow somebody’s car?
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by OyigboUpdate: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
Notasyouthink:
But oyigboupdate said the bus was burnt together with passengers in it.

Have you seen why I don't believe whatever that comes from that fulani apologist.

Which one is kinsparo media. We are checking vanguard, sahara etc reputable medias
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Notasyouthink: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Which one is kinsparo media. We are checking vanguard, sahara etc reputable medias
Ok you're now checking reputable medias grin grin grin so you now see sahara as one of them ok o!
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Thomist(m): 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lifestone:

Indeed very Good. You absolutely destroying the South East Region, the economic cost alone will run into billions, continue, you are doing well

And the fulani herdmen are doing what?
keep ur love.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by mvem(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
Avoidable crisis only if referendum is allowed.
who will suffer it...burning whose properties ?
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by dreu2fine(m): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
Psalm6ix:
Kingsparo.com reports that in the early hours of Monday, vehicles conveying passengers were set ablaze in Nkwo Ogwu, Aboh Mbaise in Imo State.

Kingsparo.com learnt that passengers in the vehicle were asked to alight from the vehicles before the vehicles were set ablaze.

Recall that IPOB earlier said that every Monday all southeast will be lockdown until their leader, Nnamdi Kanu is released.

See Pictures Below:

Source: https://kingsparo.com/suspected-ipob-members-set-vehicles-ablaze-in-imo-state-over-sit-at-home-order-photos/
Terorist grp
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by starz100: 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
Won't this force IDPs on the surrounding regions.
Some times one wonders. The Igbos are scattered everywhere in Nigeria, more than any other tribe, yet this.
Let us ask ourselves this simple question : which tribe will be most displaced if it is decided today that every tribe in Nigeria should go back to their State of origin?
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by ablejesus26(m): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
stanluiz:
I think it time South East declare ipob non persona grata and enemy of the Igbo people and use full military might to flush them out whenever they are!!

There will be no need for that.
After all the noise they still remain a proscribed group of thugs that are being picked up like bunch petty criminals and thieves.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by MyExpression(m): 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
SIRAO:
shut up,they did it. my sister and her son was involved, they were coming back from Lagos and they were held in owerri by the army around 9pm till early morning and the driver left around 4am this morning and their senna bus with lugagges of the passengers was burnt. her son, driver and other passengers was macheted and they were rushed to hospital.
The fulani did not kidnapped them but the so called freedom fighters 're the people that tried to kill them. the funniest thing is that my sister always have sympathy withe to my displeasure. This I just lesson for all this supporting this evil call ipob

Let's see he pictures of your relatives.

Infact, I'll send pressman to come cover the story exclusively if you wish to mk it known to the public.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by blahc007: 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
edochie12:
So you people think that Ipob will literally commit this kind of abomination, continue.
Baba na my town be that....they did..
Dey are not denying it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by blahc007: 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
SIRAO:
shut up,they did it. my sister and her son was involved, they were coming back from Lagos and they were held in owerri by the army around 9pm till early morning and the driver left around 4am this morning and their senna bus with lugagges of the passengers was burnt. her son, driver and other passengers was macheted and they were rushed to hospital.
The fulani did not kidnapped them but the so called freedom fighters 're the people that tried to kill them. the funniest thing is that my sister always have sympathy withe to my displeasure. This I just lesson for all this supporting this evil call ipob
They never understand wetin this ipob wan bring come...abi full born mbaise boy...and na my town be that....
I still de check de brain of those supporting Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Buckeyemedia1: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lifestone:

Indeed very Good. You absolutely destroying the South East Region, the economic cost alone will run into billions, continue, you are doing well
Cut their nose to spite their ears? Interesting.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Buckeyemedia1: 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
blahc007:

Baba na my town be that....they did..
Dey are not denying it.
Some still choose to live in denial, despite the activities of these unknown illiterate minded Miscreants. They will continue burning vehicles every Monday for the next seven years, good burning to the arsonist.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by blahc007: 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
Psalm6ix:

See Pictures Below:

Who will help explain to ndigbo that this Biafra under Kanu will be 100% worse than the zoo...
Who will explain to them that they are showing the international community the picture of their dream nation (how bloody it will be)?
So you are killing and destroying your own to show power?...
Ewwwwww!!! Onye mere anyi ihe Kee...
Nnamdi Kanu...may you rot in prison for bringing these things upon us...
May peace depart from your home...
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by IKEPENTECOST: 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
Activist001:
These people are complete idiots.

If you are reading this post as a Nigerian who's non-igbo, please note that not all igbos support these lunatics known as IPOB and their "supreme leader" who's cooling his ass somewhere in DSS dungeon.

Igbos are, and will forever be peace loving people who just want to go about their daily businesses successfully and make money to feed their respective families.

Igbos also don't believe in oppressing anyone let alone their brothers and sisters.

- Sincerely, a sensible young Igbo guy on nairaland.

Eburu ozu nwa onye ozo o di ka ebu ukwu nku,
I wish Igbos can go about their normal business like you said in their various farm land without Fulanis killing and raping them, there wouldn't have been anything like this

You see you guys that refuses to sympathize with other Igbo people being killed on daily basis by the the blood sucking Fulanis, thunder will keep killing you guys one after the other, go to Nsukka in Enugu state see what Fulani are doing with the village farmers who don't know anything about IPOB or BIAFRIA, go to Ebonyi state and so many places in Igbo land, any day the Fulani stop the killing of Igbo farmer you will see how the issue of Biafria will reduce, Yoruba started their own because Fulani started killing their own farmers too, and we refuse to use one voice to fight our common enemy, keep going about your normal business until your normal business will kill you idiot
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by kmaster007: 12:22am On Aug 10, 2021
Nah today
edochie12:
So you people think that Ipob will literally commit this kind of abomination, continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 / EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. / Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.