Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? (3599 Views)

Every living thing hibernates in Biafra Homeland. / Its Clear Now Why Buhari Laughed Sanwo-olu To Scorn / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Naijabad: 11:21am On Aug 09, 2021
Is anybody in doubt as to who is in control of Biafra Homeland.

3 Likes

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by DOTian: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2021
They knew all the time.
They just muddling the discuss to prolong the life of the most useless country on planet earth..

19 Likes

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Conrod: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2021
Naijabad:
Hmm,you wont find juliusmalema anywhere around to spill his usual trash.

9 Likes

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Gentlerespect76: 11:38am On Aug 09, 2021
Bro they have been aware. This is the reason for the use of extreme force in order to scare people to death. But alas, the Igbo have gone past that stage now!!!! So so happy!!!

20 Likes

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Anazp: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
Bro they have been aware. This is the reason for the use of extreme force in order to scare people to death. But alas, the Igbo have gone past that stage now!!!! So so happy!!!
rubbish. Hunger will finish only you people as it did during the civil war

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Anago55: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
IPOB is in charge now. I must give it to them. The political class have lost out

14 Likes

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by amc: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
Naijabad:

The fear of unknown gunmen. They are ruthless.

3 Likes

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by amc: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
If IPOB is in control as some of your are suggesting, lets see them register a political party and contest elections.

That would the real test. Not threatening people with violence if they dare leave their homes.

3 Likes

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by colorsofrainbow: 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
amc:
If IPOB is in control as some of your are suggesting, lets see them register a political party and contest elections.

That would the real test. Not threatening people with violence if they dare leave their homes.
Say it without crying grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Onepeople: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
Where a child is crying and pointing his finger, if his mother's relations are not there the father's relations must be there .everyone can't be stupid at the same time. Igbos have suffered so much injustice in the hands of one Nigeria.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Gentlerespect76: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hunger?? You don't know who you are talking about. Go and sit down boy. Hunger kwaa? You are not well.

Anazp:
rubbish. Hunger will finish only you people as it did during the civil war

11 Likes

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Gentlerespect76: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
This matter is flying past your head. Are you deaf or just don't want to understand? The Igbo want out of this country.

amc:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by amc: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Say it without crying grin grin

Crying? I don't live in the region, so all violence, killings and destruction does not affect me in anyway. I might cry for the suffering of the poor masses who are being forced to live with Mazi Kanu's evil agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by amc: 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
This matter is flying past your head. Are you deaf or just don't want to understand? The Igbo want out of this country.

I respect their wishes and I was telling them what they need to do to get out. You can't get out by force. Remember what happened the last time? Win elections and influence policies to allow for referendum. Is that too difficult for you to understand?

2 Likes

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by colorsofrainbow: 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
amc:

Crying? I don't live in the region, so all violence, killings and destruction does not affect me in anyway. I might cry for the suffering of the poor masses who are being forced to live with Mazi Kanu's evil agenda.

Who needs your tears?
Cry for yourself and your region first.
I know say this sit-at-home really pain u but u dey try hold am cos na fvck up if u gree grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by amc: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Who needs your tears?
Cry for yourself and your region first.
I know say this sit-at-home really pain u but u dey try hold am cos na Bleep up if u gree grin grin

Again, sit-at-home does not affect me. I am thousands of miles away from the battle field. But I feel for those poor masses who can't complain less they get killed by the murderous unknown gunmen.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Gentlerespect76: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
The matter is settled; it doesn't concern you. Move away from our matter. In struggle of this proportion you don't expect anyone to sympathize with you. Go away.

amc:

I respect their wishes and I was telling them what they need to do to get out. Is that too difficult for you to understand?

8 Likes

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by colorsofrainbow: 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
amc:

Again, sit-at-home does not affect me. I am thousands of miles away from the battle field. But I feel for those poor masses who can't complain less they get killed by the murderous unknown gunmen.
Cry for yourself and your region first grin
We don't need your fake tears and fake love

11 Likes

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by LadyExcellency: 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
amc:

You were told to comment without the "crying" and you changed and doubled down to "lamentation".

Na waah for you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by amc: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
The matter is settled; it doesn't concern you. Move away from our matter. In struggle of this proportion you don't expect anyone to sympathize with you. Go away.

Yea, the matter is settled in DSS dungeon and that is where it will end. Keep deceiving yourself. You guys will soon start Atikulating again. Just a few more months. grin

2 Likes

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by amc: 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
LadyExcellency:

You were told told to comment without the "crying" and you changed and doubled down to "lamentation".

Na waah for you.

The ones who are crying are the ones who feel they have to let the whole world know that they have shut down their cities. They need the attention and sympathy of those who are not affected. Ndo.
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by heniford2: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
amc:

I respect their wishes and I was telling them what they need to do to get out. You can't get out by force. Remember what happened the last time? Win elections and influence policies to allow for referendum. Is that too difficult for you to understand?
if we fail in all other means we will try this one no going back on Biafra nothing is stopping it we have started University and secondary school awareness now we have moved to market soon our political figure will be nothing without supporting the movement if they refuse we hunt them down
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Lovelive: 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
Onepeople:
Where a child is crying and pointing his finger, if his mother's relations are not there the father's relations must be there .everyone can't be stupid at the same time. Igbos have suffered so much injustice in the hands of one Nigeria.
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Gentlerespect76: 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
I know where you are coming from grin grin
Initially masquerading as a friend. You will understand this whole thing one day. That's all I need tell you. You have forgotten that MNK is not the first to be imprisoned as a freedom fighter. You know about Mandela and all others. Just get out as I advised you earlier.

amc:

Yea, the matter is settled in DSS dungeon and that is where it will end. Keep deceiving yourself. You guys will soon start Atikulating again. Just a few more months. grin

2 Likes

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by amc: 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
heniford2:
if we fail in all other means we will try this one no going back on Biafra nothing is stopping it we have started University and secondary school awareness now we have moved to market soon our political figure will be nothing without supporting the movement if they refuse we hunt them down

Ok. Good to hear. We will be here in a couple of years time to see how much has ben achieved. Lets just pray that the bloodshed and destruction will stop.
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by amc: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
I know where you are coming from grin grin
Initially masquerading as a friend. You will understand this whole thing one day. That's all I need tell you. You have forgotten that MNK is not the first to be imprisoned as a freedom fighter. You know about Mandela and all others. Just get out as I advised you earlier.

And Mandela and his people eventually got their freedom at the ballot box. He came out after 25 years in prison and had to contest for elections. Nothing was handed over to him. Kindly educate your members.
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by heniford2: 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
amc:

Ok. Good to hear. We will be here in a couple of years time to see how much has ben achieved. Lets just pray that the bloodshed and destruction will stop.
the only language Black man understand is violence so don't expect to see less of it soon as we are calculating our next move to get biafra
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by amc: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
heniford2:
the only language Black man understand is violence so don't expect to see less of it soon as we are calculating our next move to get biafra

Ok. When people call IPOB a terrorist organization, una go dey vex. But this is you here confirming what we all know. And na una go dey cry for US, US, UK, NIN to come and help you when the violence starts. Stay away from the pipe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by fukNaija(m): 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
amc:

ipob isn't a political stuff.. Ipob just want freedom.. There will be no ipob when Biafra comes.. Its going to be a govt. We don't follow the zoo way
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Brimstone77: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
amc:

The fear of unknown gunmen. They are ruthless.
but your governors and military told you to come that they got your back

Or are you saying that unknown gun men are superior to your military??
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Gentlerespect76: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
No two situations can have an exact outcomes. Let's wait and see. Again, forget about the Igbo; you are neither a son nor an in-law. So it doesn't concern you because even if you want, you aren't capable of loving us by your natural calibration which is no fault of yours.

amc:

And Mandela and his people eventually got their freedom at the ballot box. He came out after 25 years in prison and had to contest for elections. Nothing was handed over to him. Kindly educate your members.

1 Like

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Brimstone77: 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
amc:

grin grin same political party that voted ikedioha in imo state??

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Patrol Ambushed In Umunze Anambra, 3 Soldiers Killed- Pics / British And Nigerians Mock Tinubu's Inability To Answer Questions @ Chatham Hous / Ogun International Cargo Airport Taking Shape (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.