Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,870 members, 7,806,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? (3593 Views)

Every living thing hibernates in Biafra Homeland. / Its Clear Now Why Buhari Laughed Sanwo-olu To Scorn / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
Brimstone77:
maybe you have short memory...

Go through your previous post, you're actually the one that involved your self in the topic...you are the first person that mentioned Yoruba here..

That’s fictitious, I’m not the first one to mention yoruba, stop it.
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
Naijabad:

You don't even understand. Yorubas cannot do without Igbo; hence, one of you had to study igbo language to the point of authoring books in Igbo.

No igbo man has time to study yoruba language. It serves no purpose.

That’s a pretty interesting twist, props for the creativity but no. We civilised you people, that’s what advanced people do.

Igbo people speak yoruba better than their language here in Lagos. Why do you people lie so much!
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Naijabad: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Stay away from Biafra discussions.
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Naijabad: 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
kingawothefirst:

That’s a pretty interesting twist, props for the creativity but no. We civilised you people, that’s what advanced people do.

Igbo people speak yoruba better than their language here in Lagos. Why do you people lie so much!

Show me an igboman that authored a book in yoruba language
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
Naijabad:

Show me an igboman that authored a book in yoruba language

You are not smart enough to do so.
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
Naijabad:

Stay away from Biafra discussions.

No I won’t, I study my friends and my enemies. That’s how we gain advantage and secure victories.
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Brimstone77: 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
kingawothefirst:

then you probably interfered in our discussion...

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Juspe: 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
Have you thought about the implications of the sit at home order every Monday, what will the economy of the igbos look like, you just don't issue order to show power, first consider the overall interest and the benefits, what of those that depends on daily income, those writing their exams, interviews and even the sick,wisdom is needed,
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
Brimstone77:
then you probably interfered in our discussion...

If you read carefully, you will see that someone mentioned Yorubas before that, which made that poster call him out for loving on Yorubas. And you fell for the bait by attacking Yorubas which will always be your downfall. Refrain from doing that and maybe, and that’s a BIG maybe you will have an ally or won’t have to worry about us interfering.
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Brimstone77: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
kingawothefirst:

If you read carefully, you will see that someone mentioned Yorubas before that, which made that poster call him out for loving on Yorubas. And you fell for the bait by attacking Yorubas which will always be your downfall. Refrain from doing that and maybe, and that’s a BIG maybe you will have an ally or won’t have to worry about us interfering.
lwkm!! Go through the thread again the dude quoted me directly,the name yorubas was never mentioned any where before he brought his busy body...

Mind you I never attacked yorubas I said and still maintain "yorubas should help them selves firs before looking for who to help,as far as I'm concerned igbos will never need help from yorubas"
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Brimstone77:
lwkm!! Go through the thread again the dude quoted me directly,the name yorubas was never mentioned any where before he brought his busy body...

Mind you I never attacked yorubas I said and still maintain "yorubas should help them selves firs before looking for who to help,as far as I'm concerned igbos will never need help from yorubas"

Read this, because amc doesn’t support your thread, a poster automatically called him yoruba, when amc never disclosed his tribe and as you can see he is clearly not yoruba because he accused you of loving on Yorubas to join you.

The sensible thing to do was not to insult the Yorubas claiming we needed you, no we don’t. Leave us out of it.

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by GeorgeTheCoder: 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
Naijabad:
Is anybody in doubt as to who is in control of Biafra Homeland.

No
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Brimstone77: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Read this, because amc doesn’t support your thread, a poster automatically called him yoruba, when amc never disclosed his tribe and as you can see he is clearly not yoruba because he accused you of loving on Yorubas to join you.

The sensible thing to do was not to insult the Yorubas claiming we needed you, no we don’t. Leave us out of it.
point out where I insulted the yorubas...

Last time I checked "we don't need your help" or "help your selves first"is not an insult..
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Brimstone77:
point out where I insulted the yorubas...

Last time I checked "we don't need your help" or "help your selves first"is not an insult..

Refrain from doing this, stop falling for the bait.

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Brimstone77: 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Refrain from doing this, stop falling for the bait.
bro I will never jump and start insulting yorubas never!!
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
Brimstone77:
bro I will never jump and start insulting yorubas never!!

If that’s the case, I apologise for jumping in much love brother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Factors That Destroyed APC In Anambra Permanently / Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Pull This Crowd Ijelespeaks Pulled - PHOTOS / British And Nigerians Mock Tinubu's Inability To Answer Questions @ Chatham Hous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.