Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss (43034 Views)

Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
May God see her through.
Cry me a river.

Even if she is freed, don't you think that is even more dangerous for her? Prison is her safest bet now - the SugarDaddy Association will get her - perhaps even you too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Hassanmaye(m): 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
HEBEI:
The man deserved what he got.

Every adulterer deserves early grave.
Why na have some pity abeg shocked
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Hassanmaye(m): 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
I will like only FEMALE JUDGES to handle this case.
IF they do, the judgement will be accelerated and well deserved but if MALE judges do, then I won't be surprised to see Chidinma in the next BBNAIJA show as the umpire or anchor.
IF a Female police officer had arrested her, she would have been disfigured.
But I bet you, na stupid men pick her up.
Females handle such better
Why? Because most stupid think with their Dick or what?
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Ishilove: 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
Usifo, aged 50, was buried on July 30 in a low-key ceremony attended by his family members, including his wife, and friends.
Why won't it be low key? He died an ignominious death.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
kramer:

If you were raped would the next thing on your mind be to empty out someone's account!? Particularly after you've just murdered him
She has never thought about that.
You are the one doing the thinking for her.
When we say they don't reason well, dey start weeping and castigating us.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by FutureIsFemale(f): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
NaWeDeyHere:

Even if she is freed, don't you think that is even more dangerous for her? Prison is her safest bet now - the SugarDaddy Association will get her - perhaps even you too
May you live in that prison you wish for others.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Idzitari1(m): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hmmm IPOB/ESN again
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Goldbw122(m): 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
Let's see how it goes..
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
HEBEI:

If it is by what we deserve none of us would have been alive including you. There's non who's righteousness is worthy of the grace he's receiving. So before u slam ur mouth looking at others... Do u deserve the grace of God in your life? Are u righteous

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Blackdisciple(m): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
Let her go and be changing her stories there.

I pray she found forgiveness .
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by TheRedpillguy: 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
HEBEI:

So is every lier
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Jimmyubah2: 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
May God see her through.
Cry me a river.
So he tied her legs and bundled her to the hotel room and raped her right?
Haven't Chidinma confessed to committing the crime by stabbing her multiple times before killing her?
She even went ahead to withdraw his money.
All under the influence of drugs.
Make una dey fear God o.
You Bleep man finish come kill am join still thief him money.
Na thunder go fire u and that serial killer called Chidinma.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by BarrSly: 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
I’ve always asked this question, why arraign such capital offenses before a magistrate court when we all know the magistrate will refer the matter to the DPP for a position on the offense.

This is just another stalling process!!!

Straight to the High Court and let’s get down to Business!!
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by onuman: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
IF they do, the judgement will be accelerated and well deserved but if MALE judges do, then I won't be surprised to see Chidinma in the next BBNAIJA show as the umpire or anchor.

The other way round. A female judge knows better than a male judge what sexual violence could impact on a female. She committed murder but it was in the process of defending herself against sexual violence.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Bluntemperor: 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Na lie be that!
No be Female Judge dey Industrial Court and skewed a Judgement to another- a situation where a Company Policy states 'that every Staff must stand before a 5-Man Staff Disciplinary Committee' yet a Judge saw that but noted that the Company had flout her own laws by foolishily dismissing/ terminating the Contract of Employment of the Staff,theirby fails to obey her own rules( laws)!
Yet the Judge could not summon Courage because the Organization na big Financial Institution.Shame!
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
kenez2009:
E too early nah

what is this old man doing with this young gal?

some men be he-goat true true

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by HEBEI: 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
NaWeDeyHere:

You mean like David and Solomon grandfathers of Jesus Christ abi grin grin

I don't know if your intention was to insult Christ Jesus,

But be aware that David and Solomon paid dearly for their sins. The travails of David and Solomon are recorded in the Holy bible.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by duro4chang(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
HEBEI:

God will forgive you.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by HEBEI: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
jaxxy:

Another Chidinma here.

I am not female cool
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by friendl: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
HEBEI:

I don't blame you at all ,l guess internet is cheap ,nobody deserve to die than way ,..
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Judybash93(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
HEBEI:

You're looking for cheap attention
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by duro4chang(m): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
Penguin2:
The Future is Female undecided
Even after you have read the story?
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by HEBEI: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
Judybash93:

You're looking for cheap attention
Taaaa!
Geraaraa here.

Attention on nairaland
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Sholaco: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
Children of hate..
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
HEBEI:

I don't know if your intention was to insult Christ Jesus,

But be aware that David and Solomon paid dearly for their sins. The travails of David and Solomon are recorded in the Holy bible.

Adulterers nontheless
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by HEBEI: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
friendl:

I don't blame you at all ,l guess internet is cheap ,nobody deserve to die than way ,..

If internet was not cheap, you probably would not be here shocked
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by HEBEI: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
duro4chang:
God will forgive you.
l need no forgiveness. I did no wrong here.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
Bluntemperor:

Na lie be that!
No be Female Judge dey Industrial Court and skewed a Judgement to another- a situation where a Company Policy states 'that every Staff must stand before a 5-Man Staff Disciplinary Committee' yet a Judge saw that but noted that the Company had flout her own laws by foolishily dismissing/ terminating the Contract of Employment of the Staff,theirby fails to obey her own rules( laws)!
Yet the Judge could not summon Courage because the Organization na big Financial Institution.Shame!
Did you study my write up?
How's what you wrote related to the inference I made in that message?
Go Back and study it closely.

A Female staff /receptionist will be up & doing if her company's executive board is filled with females.
FEMALES are more afraid of their colleagues because they know females do not have soft spots for their kind.
IF male judges handle this case, Chidinma will be discharged and acquitted. Quote me.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by HEBEI: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
henrybangs44:

If it is by what we deserve none of us would have been alive including you. There's non who's righteousness is worthy of the grace he's receiving. So before u slam ur mouth looking at others... Do u deserve the grace of God in your life? Are u righteous
I am not a preacher shocked
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Turtleneck4Sale: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
HEBEI:

As if u are a saint,let he without sin be the first to throw stones
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by AuroraB(f): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
HEBEI:

Have you ever asked God for forgiveness in your prayers
Who made her a judge and executioner over him, biko
Justice shall prevail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Nnewi Deities Exposed Kidnapper Evans, Neutralised His Charms’ / 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo / Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.