Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss (43032 Views)

Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
CursedNsukka:

You're an idiot who even think I'm on the above category, not even married. But I must call out your stupid evil mind like your harlot mother. Idiotic foool

Mynd44 lalasticlala
Rule 2
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Hendtime: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
May God see her through.
Cry me a river.

She's to be be remanded for the next 30 days, so keep your years for the time she'll get her final judgement grin
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
HEBEI:
I am not yet a billionaire, but I am a millionaire at least.
A good child will remain a good child, no matter the colour or size of his bank account. If I can not mess around now, I will not mess around when I start making my own billions shocked

There are many people out there, even on nairaland, that can live without messing around shocked I am one of them.
You may not be a womanizer but there's something else u might be doing wrong
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Fuckyoumod: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
HEBEI:
The man deserved what he got.

Every adulterer deserves early grave.
Let t-onda blast your entire existence.

Your death would be worse bro!
His death would be child's play compared to yours.
The truth is you will not live older than him.
Amen.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by HEBEI: 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
Fuckyoumod:

Let t-onda blast your entire existence.

Your death would be worse bro!
His death would be child's play compared to yours.
The truth is you will not live older than him.
Amen.
May untimely deaths and unending sorrows never depart from your generations.

May the thunder you mentioned and mysterious lightning kill you soon sad
Idiots everywhere!
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by HEBEI: 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
henrybangs44:

You may not be a womanizer but there's something else u might be doing wrong
Why is it hard for you nigerians to accept the fact that some people are still disciplined despite the country's many challenges. People still make genuine wealth in this country.

I don't smoke, I don't womanize, I don't drink more than one bottle of beer in a week, I don't cheat or harm my fellow Nigerians or foreigners.
So what else should I be doing wrong

To heal this country, we have to begin healing our corrupted minds first.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by ihimiray(m): 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
HEBEI:
The man deserved what he got.

Every adulterer deserves early grave.
what about the murderer,what does she deserve
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by adegbenro517: 12:08am On Aug 10, 2021
sad
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Fuckyoumod: 6:44am On Aug 10, 2021
HEBEI:
May untimely deaths and unending sorrows never depart from your generations.

May the thunder you mentioned and mysterious lightning kill you soon sad
Idiots everywhere!
that's if I rejoice over Usifo's death.
But unfortunately I did not.
So I curse you and your generation this morning.
You and your entire generation will never get as old as Usifo!

As you mocked Usifo's unfortunate end and death, so shall your death be worse than his, you will never have a good end. Tribulations and endless sorrows shall be your name... Your demise is near, for you shall not live to see the completion of Usifo's death trial. You will certainly die a mysterious death before the end of Chidinma's trial.
And so shall it be... This curse can not be lifted.

Trofroti'hatumalia'-akut el pitia el dait' el dusti' el sandri tiogra eternitio.
Hal'ura, mal'ura, diat', spiritio val'hasa, spiritio devi luca'trum en finitum.

So shall it be!
You will be a lesson to other!
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2021
grin
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2021
grin he says he doesn't take more than one bottle of beer a week grin cheesy
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by HEBEI: 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
that's if I rejoice over Usifo's death.
But unfortunately I did not.
So I curse you and your generation this morning.
You and your entire generation will never get as old as Usifo!

As you mocked Usifo's unfortunate end and death, so shall your death be worse than his, you will never have a good end. Tribulations and endless sorrows shall be your name... Your demise is near, for you shall not live to see the completion of Usifo's death trial. You will certainly die a mysterious death before the end of Chidinma's trial.
And so shall it be... This curse can not be lifted.

Trofroti'hatumalia'-akut el pitia el dait' el dusti' el sandri tiogra eternitio.
Hal'ura, mal'ura, diat', spiritio val'hasa, spiritio devi luca'trum en finitum.

So shall it be!
You will be a lesson to other!

You are an idiot!

You see the nonsense you typed above, it a rubbish.
If you think you are anything, tell me exactly the day your nonsensical curse would manifest in my life, and I will come back here on that very day to prove you wrong.

Na me you dey quote rubbish wey you borrowed from nonsensical occult book to

Real wizards don't make noise. Only empty drums make the loudest noise.

But thunder wey go fire you soon go do you shege.

If you want a sample of authentic INCANTATIONS(authentic language from the spirit realm),
let me know.

"Spiritio Devi..." kill you there tongue
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by HEBEI: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
ihimiray:
what about the murderer,what does she deserve
She deserves death too.
She is a murderer shocked
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
UDUJ:

You are an he- goat for this statement. So you are in support of murder. Animal.
Are you scared of his comment as a potential adulterer that you are?
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Fuckyoumod: 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
HEBEI:
You are an idiot!

You see the nonsense you typed above, it a rubbish.
If you think you are anything, tell me exactly the day your nonsensical curse would manifest in my life, and I will come back here on that very day to prove you wrong.

Na me you dey quote rubbish wey you borrowed from nonsensical occult book to

Real wizards don't make noise. Only empty drums make the loudest noise.

But thunder wey go fire you soon go do you shege.

If you want a sample of authentic INCANTATIONS(authentic language from the spirit realm),
let me know.

"Spiritio Devi..." kill you there tongue

you are already a living dead.
A Walking Corpse....
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by HEBEI: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
you are already a living dead.
A Walking Corpse....
Taaaaaa!
Thunder kill you there!

Idiotic slowpoke!

Show me a real power, make I see.
No dey make mouth.

If you think you have it, then show it. Let every Nairalander see your power. Idiot wey dey make empty noise.

In short, if you no dey mad show me that your power this night.
I go still come here tomorrow, to show Nairalanders that you got no power.

Idiotic son of an idiotic woman grin grin
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
UDUJ:

Rozz, Zzor or whatever you call yourself with your multiple monikers, go get a life and stop being a jobless irritating nonentity on the internet. Gosh.

mynd44, lalasticlala this lady or guy operates numerous monikers and is known for constituting a nuisance on this forum. I believe Rule 19 applies here.
I've never operated more than one Monika at a time here,I will soon deactivate this one too as my exams approaches deal with it.If deactivating my account for a period will give me the necessary concentration then its no big deal as I could always come up with a new one after my exams.You are now pained but you were enjoying it when you first insulted me.Potential adulterer enjoy your evening
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by UDUJ(m): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rozcol:
I've never operated more than one Monika at a time here,I will soon deactivate this one too as my exams approaches deal with it.If deactivating my account for a period will give me the necessary concentration then its no big deal as I could always come up with a new one after my exams.You are now pained but you were enjoying it when you first insulted me.Potential adulterer enjoy your evening

Please stop sending me mentions. We have nothing in common. Let this be the last time you send me a mention. Bye.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
UDUJ:

Please stop sending me mentions. We have nothing in common. Let this be the last time you send me a mention. Bye.
I attacked you back and never knew you existed here till you showed your ugly side, Yeye fowl,never in your life attack me again, if you see my post jump and pass.wayword man
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by UDUJ(m): 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rozcol:
I attacked you back and never knew you existed here till you showed your ugly side, Yeye fowl,never in your life attack me again, if you see my post jump and pass.wayword man

You didn't know this when you responded negatively to a harmless comment I made in a post that doesn't concern you right? You were looking for my attention or what? Go disturb other randy dudes that might have your time. I don't do nairaland ladies. Please stay away. Thanks.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by lkillbrokehoes: 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rozcol:
[s]I've never operated more than one Monika at a time here,I will soon deactivate this one too as my exams approaches deal with it.If deactivating my account for a period will give me the necessary concentration then its no big deal as I could always come up with a new one after my exams.You are now pained but you were enjoying it when you first insulted me.Potential adulterer enjoy your evening[/s]
Cheap scammer, don't go and face your studies, you can't even spell to save your life.

I really pity you if you don't change.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Fuckyoumod: 12:40am On Aug 11, 2021
HEBEI:
Taaaaaa!
Thunder kill you there!

Idiotic slowpoke!

Show me a real power, make I see.
No dey make mouth.

If you think you have it, then show it. Let every Nairalander see your power. Idiot wey dey make empty noise.

In short, if you no dey mad show me that your power this night.
I go still come here tomorrow, to show Nairalanders that you got no power.

Idiotic son of an idiotic woman grin grin
By the time Usifo's death trial is over, you will be no more on the surface of the earth.

Just wait and see!
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by lkillbrokehoes: 6:28am On Aug 11, 2021
Rozcol:
Stop trolling people you scammer, so you want to scam UDUJ like you wanted to do to me? you will never succeed.

I promise you that I will make sure you get caught and jailed if you don't stop your evil ways.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by lkillbrokehoes: 6:29am On Aug 11, 2021
UDUJ:

You didn't know this when you responded negatively to a harmless comment I made in a post that doesn't concern you right? You were looking for my attention or what? Go disturb other randy dudes that might have your time. I don't do nairaland ladies. Please stay away. Thanks.
Just report the scammer rozcol to the mods, because if you don't, it will keep mentioning you.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by UDUJ(m): 7:44am On Aug 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Just report the scammer rozcol to the mods, because if you don't, it will keep mentioning you.

I think I will do that. He/she is really becoming a nuisance.

Thanks bro cool

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by lkillbrokehoes: 7:45am On Aug 11, 2021
UDUJ:

Thanks bro cool
You are welcome.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 11, 2021
UDUJ:

Thanks bro cool
Haven't I ignore you enough,you don't seems like a bad person and don't let anyone push you into it for his own selfish reasons.Sorry about yesterday please,have a nice day.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by lkillbrokehoes: 8:15am On Aug 11, 2021
Rozcol:
[s]Haven't I ignore you enough,you don't seems like a bad person and don't let anyone push you into it for his own selfish reasons.Sorry about yesterday please,have a nice day.[/s]
Have a bad day, scammer!
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by UDUJ(m): 9:10am On Aug 11, 2021
Rozcol:
Haven't I ignore you enough,you don't seems like a bad person and don't let anyone push you into it for his own selfish reasons.Sorry about yesterday please,have a nice day.

No worries. I hate conflicts. Have a nice day too cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Nnewi Deities Exposed Kidnapper Evans, Neutralised His Charms’ / 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo / Sea Pirates Kill Four Nigerian Navy Personnel, Abduct Three Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.