Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. (49944 Views)

Please Come In Car experts / Car EXPERTS!! Please Which Is The Best To Buy? / Please Help Car Experts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by Barbsamiin: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hello! experts in the house good day to you all,

I want to buy my first car, And all of the cars in naija its only mercedez impresses me. is it ok to buy 1.5m c230 or i should save more and buy foreign one.? Please experts in the house should advice me cause i don't want mechanic's friendship, Lols.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
dudusky007:
Yahoo boy, you don pick..no better thing dey ever enter ona head...no forget the side effect oh...when e happen still come post am here make we read
PUSSYHOE:
For this regime? You must corrupt!!!
Just imagine your mentality?
Your fellow citizen wanna buy a car, but you have made your mind up that he is into fraud! shocked
You are calling him a fraudster and you don't know anything about him?
And you will turn around blaming other people for the misery around you.
So in your mind , a youth cannot make it in a legit way to buy a car of around $3000 without going into fraud?And you will end up condemning SARS for doing the same thing. Shouting End SARS everywhere just last year!
Shouting End Sars cause they keep disturbing Naija youths dressing well and riding good cars, not knowing that all of us aren't thieves, scammers or fraudsters!
FYI, we still have honest and hardworking Nigerians around.
And you are here calling someone you don't know jack about a yahoo boy!
May God forgive you!
Well, The earlier you change your mentality, the better for you.

bukatyne:
Are things so bad in Nigeria that peeps think someone buying a car of N1.5m is into fraud or yahoo?
I was going to ask if there was a Mercedes Benz of N1.5m in today's Nigeria till I saw Nigerian used.
It's all in their mentality.
It's just so sad to read!

OP,
Take this advice below,
But we know at the end of the day,
You will follow your heart,
ArcSEMPECJ:
You don't save money to buy Mercedes Benz cars.....( think of maintenance and unexpected events) .
But save money to buy lands if you have not bought, when it appreciates in few years, you can buy Benz ( both local / foreign benz)..

Or if buying a car is a must for you based on your profession or needs, then go for Corrolla. (Economy car), and save later for Benz....

We Rise.

277 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by Ezemarcel(m): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
Better go for 2006 Corolla and thank me later

Or

Buy the mecedes today and use Keke tomorrow

302 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by lasthero: 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by bigdot1759(m): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
Haha
Funny
Are u a commedian, u don't want mechanics friendship & u want to buy naija used car, beta add more & buy foreign used corola

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
Uh
Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by KayCee92(m): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin
Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by tosine102: 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
T
Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by Nonpartisan1: 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
Buy keke!
Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by seanwilliam(m): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
I don’t know why my heart is telling me that u want to buy problem grin

I’m on seat buying all PayPal/skrill funds and gift cards at juicy rate

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by lordm(m): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
Guy go and buy a nice Toyota Corolla. You wont regret it.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by Sonnobax15(m): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na wa oh....this life no just balance at all....

Nothing concern motor with who dey trek for a living undecided

Na who don chop belleful dey reason extra leg...... op, good luck cha cool

36 Likes

Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by millionboi(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Really
Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by Benjaniblinks(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by Totilopussylick(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Go ahead
Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
For this regime? You must corrupt!!!
Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by dudusky007(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Yahoo boy, you don pick..no better thing dey ever enter ona head...no forget the side effect oh...when e happen still come post am here make we read
Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by fourboys: 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
embarassed
Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by annisy(f): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Save more!!
To avoid headache from mechanic

4 Likes

Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Mercedes of 1.5m...... Are you sure it's in good condition?

22 Likes

Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by danchuzzy(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Please do...

And then use your remaining earnings to maintain it

3 Likes

Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by Dozieson(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Barbsamiin:
Hello! experts in the house good day to you all,

I want to buy my first car, And all of the cars in naija its only mercedez impresses me. is it ok to buy 1.5m c230 or i should save more and buy foreign one.? Please experts in the house should advice me cause i don't want mechanic's friendship, Lols.

go for foreign used car anytime anyday

8 Likes

Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by Henix(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Don't use ur money buy headache

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by DenreleDave(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Go on bro
Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by djkaneo(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Baba na Leggedez Benz you wan buy so ooooo

7 Likes

Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by stalwart123(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin

Buy Toyota Corona and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by eddiedosh: 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
save more money
Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by jimmyolasun: 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Waste of opportunity. Use the money stake 2odds then you will be thrice richer..

You get to buy a better car and with money left in your account.

Sense no go kill me

This naa 1million naira advice I give you.. something senators and politicians dey use money beg for.. but unto ungrateful Nigerians wey you be, not even common recharge card you go send give me. I no dey beg, just show appreciation.. anyway, contact the boy wey dey scamspam front page with sure fixed games for 100 odds if you wan get money pass dangote overnight.

Thank me later

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2014 Honda Accord SE Vs 2014 Toyota Camry SE / The 2017 Toyota C-HR Nigerians Will Definitely Love. / New Peugeot Pick-up Truck To Replace 404 And 504 Pick-up (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.