Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order (54173 Views)

Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) / APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' / Kaduna: Army General Arrested For Flouting Lockdown Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by hansomb: 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
That's what terrorist group does.
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by OyigboUpdate: 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
infogeneral:
We have always said it. IPOB are terrorists. The soldiers should treat them in the language they understand. Nonsense!

At this point anybody who does not point them to the soldiers are the real enemies of Igbos
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by point5: 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
Zoom that picture you will see a man standing and a lady at his side ..why do Media cause more problems to already existing problems in Nigeria..of what benefits is it to people that make caricature of dead ones...I still blame the youths of our time in backing up this bad government..
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by OyigboUpdate: 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
Zainabthegirl1:
Why are these people so heartless....they love making people uncomfortable,if some people don’t leave their homes they won’t have anything to eat Ehn..what gave them the audacity to burn people that are looking for what to eat ...na we dey do ourselves for this country

IPOB criminals will be recycled soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by OyigboUpdate: 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
Throwback:

That is how terrorists operate, but when caught they begin to beg for their human rights that they do not accord others.

They are making matters worst for the hunchback

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by OyigboUpdate: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
OhiOfIhima:

Then give us the true story... Ipob e-warriors.

It is available on video
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by Juspe: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
I hope if biafra is granted, it will not be like South Sudan or North Korea ,why flogging and burning your people, igbos are naturally wicked to themselves,this is the truth,
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by fuelsaver: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
JEWELofHELL666:
IPOB Members Shoot At Bus, Burns Passenger Alive For Flouting Sit-at-home Order In Imo | Sahara Reporters

Students were prevented from taking the National Examination Council (NECO) examination as schools were shut.

See the name of the one reporting and decide whether to believe his report or not

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/09/ipob-members-shoot-bus-burns-passenger-alive-flouting-sit-home-order-imo
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by Psalmistproject: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
tutudesz:
Welcome to Biafra, were having a different opinion from Ipob can get you killed undecided

Well if that attitude started since Buhari sneaked into sit, then we should blame Buhari.

Do you know that your relatives have lived among Biafra people for ages and have been expressing their views, by using cultism to kill and rape their girls, by hiding under the guise of brotherhood to kidnap rob and use both old and young for rituals, also using the case of being herdsmen to kill children, pregnant mothers and burn down villages.

So yes if you don't understand their pain, don't mock them, simply steer clear in silence or negotiate beta gbas gbos with your insensitive comment
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by LLiKYekoba: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
Fake ewedu news.
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by Onepeople: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
Why does it look like fake news to me ,sit at home is happening today and someone is showing videos of what happened last night with no mention of ipob or ESN, but quickly tagged ipob to eat .making ipob look like they are barbaric how will that end the agitation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by OyigboUpdate: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
gidgiddy:
An incident happened, within a few hours, a webpage that is not even based in the East is already claiming to know exactly what happened

Fake news

It is on video bro not fake news
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by achillesfoot(m): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
I don't like Biafra it's a pipe dream, but I'm beginning to think that President Buhari banned the wrong platform for fake news..
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by jimyjames(m): 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
What?

IPIG terrorist monkeys doing what they do best and their NL online IPIG terrorist monkey supporters crying and wailing foul over the news as usual.
If the same Sahara trash reporters had carried any news on Buhari, Fulani or Tinubu these same NL IPIG terrorist monkeys will believe it without using their own common sense to see if the news makes logical sense or not.
Bunch of delusional brainwashed retar@ded HYPOCRITES.
Coming from a Fulani bandit Boko Haram terrorists? Do you care about igbos?
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by od501: 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
focus7:
od501 come and call this another staged, this is the kind of Biafra you are looking for. Biafra under Nnamdi Kanu will be worse than North Korea. When one ESN captured confessed that Kanu ordered them to kill 2000 in the place of their slain leader some people said it was a lie.

The irony of this is that it's the igbos that are killing the Igbos is only the animals that kills their types, Fulani don't kill themselves they kills others, they seems to be more human than some igbos.

"...When one ESN captured confessed that Kanu ordered them to kill 2000 in the place of their slain leader.." lwkm.. grin grin grin

I'm so...done with people like you who lacks the ability to think critically!! No be only 2000, 1 million join. BTW...why are you so worried about the happenings in Biafra land? BH is occupying territories in the North and all you guys are worried about IPOB.

This is quite disturbing. This guys are trying to secure their territories from a state sponsored terrorism fully funded by the presidency, and all you guys worry about is how to stop them using malicious propaganda while your own back yards durn. This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard anybody do.
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by OyigboUpdate: 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
LivingTribunal:

LIES

Its in video on my last thread. Videos don't lie
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by stanluiz(m): 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
After all the destruction and bloodshed , What did Ipob achieved ? Nothing. Has kanu been released ? No .

Yet the same people want kanu to be released even at the detriment at their own people. Coward ipob could not take their sit at home to Abuja but know they must kill and destroy the South East to achieve their satanic agenda.
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by OyigboUpdate: 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Mrexcell:
Where is the bunrt body nah am only seeing a burnt bus?

Its in video on my profile
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by Notasyouthink: 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
G450:
I'm tired of d bloggers and their fake news.. how can bus dat was burnt down to this level still hv a blue colour cloth showing inside it..meaning dat is the passenger dat was burnt inside d bus wore d cloth.... Tufiakwa to fake news and lie
They even photoshopped ESN members join grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by LivingTribunal: 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
SO THE MODERATOR IS THIS DAFT TO BRING SUCH A FAKE NEWS TO THE FRONT PAGE, AN ACT TO CREATE CHAOS BY THE DEVILISH OP
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by OyigboUpdate: 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Check the source. It's Saharareporters, a staunch anti-Buhari media and Ipob sympathizer. This is how many idiotic northerners were defending Boko Haram until things went out of hand. Ipob is indeed now a terrorist group.

I even posted the video on my profile the recent thread
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by Yankee101: 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
What do u want to rule when you take over? Dead people?

Even naija police no harsh like this
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by donjahsy(m): 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Moferere:
When we said Illiterate Peoples of Biafra (Igbos) are terrorists, they said we should keep quiet.

The monsters you made have now come to hunt you.
when you are done crying you dry ur tears for next week
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by OyigboUpdate: 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
house10studio:
photoshop of the men soo weak jezzz

Oga the video is on my profie the latest thread if u call the photo photoshop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by NLPoliceWoman: 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
LivingTribunal:
SO THE MODERATOR IS THIS DAFT TO BRING SUCH A FAKE NEWS TO THE FRONT PAGE, AN ACT TO CREATE CHAOS BY THE DEVILISH OP
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by AuroraB(f): 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
house10studio:
photoshop of the men soo weak jezzz
I noticed that. Poor blogger needed to be believed so bad embarassed
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by OyigboUpdate: 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
point5:
Zoom that picture you will see a man standing and a lady at his side ..why do Media cause more problems to already existing problems in Nigeria..of what benefits is it to people that make caricature of dead ones...I still blame the youths of our time in backing up this bad government..

Oga the video is on my profile the latest thread. Inshot see am here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUvUurVWdf8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reps To Bar Courts From Sacking President, Governors / What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed / Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.