Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:10 AM

IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order (54107 Views)

Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) / APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' / Kaduna: Army General Arrested For Flouting Lockdown Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by OmoEpe(m): 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
cheesy grin
If this story is true, let my left breast fall.
Odiegwu.

It is already off and the right side will soon join it in the dustbin
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by John4B: 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
Fake news
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
[quote author=tishbite41 post=104601835]Biafra by any means[/quits]
Please continue don't stop,make sure you destroy your economy in the process.
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by tishbite41(m): 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
[quote author=Ibrahimmrfish post=104610008][/quote]
You should be happy

Why are you sad that your enemies are destroying themselves?!

Shameless hypocrite

Viva Biafra

Forza IPOB
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by tishbite41(m): 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
Minjim:

Nah SR o!

Remember Sowore is a staunch supporter of the terrorist NK

Modified

The link may be fake!

But this video is real

https://www.nairaland.com/6693527/not-pictures-video-ipob-burning

Link fake but video real?!

Are you not mad?!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by athaboi(f): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
OwenJesse27:

WhatsApp me 07086442489 need to know u

Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by enyiinne(m): 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
The fake news is extremely outlandish and designed to overheat an already strained political space.
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by Litmus: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
ohosi4real:
If they like let them kill themselves in the east. na dem sabi

lol, Nigerians are funny.
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by Minjim: 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
tishbite41:

Link fake but video real?!

Are you not mad?!
Ipob terrorist, the video isn't from that link.

The video was recorded by eyewitnesses
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by Minjim: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
enyiinne:
The fake news is extremely outlandish and designed to overheat an
already strained political space.

The video is already online on Nairaland trending topics...And it's graphic.
I just heard it on radio now that two people were killed in Imo.

Continue to ride on propagAnda. When you finished killing all igboS in the East, we'll chase the ones in the West and North back home So you people can finish each others.

Let's know the rest of us

Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by rosinkkit: 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
tutudesz:
Welcome to Biafra, were having a different opinion from Ipob can get you killed undecided

I keepĀ telling people that Biafra, if it is ever realised, will be a banana republic led by some thuggish two-a-penny dictator.

The people behind the movement are highly intolerant of opposition, and that will not suddenly change when they gain power. It will worsen.

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by rosinkkit: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Burruchaga71:
But there were told to sit at home.... Ife onye nacho ka oga afu.

Animal in human skin.
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by rosinkkit: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
od501:

Says someone who has not crossed Asaba Bridge. Cos if you have, common sense should have told you that Igbos can be passionate, but are never extremists or bigots.

I can't even fantom how people who claim to be educated will be deceived so easily. I know I'm wasting my explaining, but tell your police and DSS that we already know their plans even before they think of executing it.

Tell them to stop killing innocent people in the most barbaric ways and accusing it on ESN or IPOB. WE all know that IPOB doesn't carry arms, ESN does. And the last I check, ESN are stationed in the forest not high ways.

Again I say, police and DSS must stop kidnapping and killing people in the name of ESN or IPOB. And if you have decided to remain dumb for the rest of your life just like your northern kinsmen, listing to every junk the media feeds you with, well...I wish you luck.

You are a repulsive liar. I bet you call yourself a christian too. Disgusting.
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by od501: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
rosinkkit:

You are a repulsive liar. I bet you call yourself a christian too. Disgusting.

Foolishness is a choice, so as stupidity. I will leave you to your choices sir. Go ahead, Foolish on!
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by ShedrachU(m): 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
fukNaija:
lmao.. Oga don't quote me again. Even the fuk self I don't give anymore

Lol, you IPOB agitators are known for lack of constructive comments safe for insults.
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by Bamzyriches451: 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
Thugs
It will end in premium tears for them
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by FamTomx2(m): 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
post=104601823:
Video as obtained by OyigboUpdate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUvUurVWdf8

The Sahara reporters you and your ilks worshipped for praising and hailing your God cownu for years has suddenly turned to ' d fake bloggers and their fake news'!!!
Wonders shall never cease.
This is what HYPOCRISY can turn someone into without knowing.
Spits.

When we call such people HYPOCRITES, they will be mad.
Hope sane , honest and hardworking members here can now see.
racoon, can you now see tins.

Gbam.
U don finish d matter.

Nothing to be added Chibuezem!

That is how it is going to end las las.
It is glaring already.
Sane igbos will not fold their hands to keep watching their family members slaughtered like chickens by some touts and miscreants.

This keep happening every week and you see some online swines hailing their god Cownu.
May they all perish.

That will be the next step.

They are as evil as each other.
Death to all terrorists organization in our darling country.

undecided

Your quick response to Igbos news is what will strangle to death Las las,

And when fulanis are butchering your people in Benue, u becomes a lame fowl responding to the news,

Olodo personified.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by Chibuezem(m): 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by blackmaine: 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
The thing is the more you're trying to make ipob look wicked, the more popular and stronger they are becoming... Lick ur ass

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by UCHIHAmask: 5:07am On Aug 10, 2021
ShedrachU:

Lol, you IPOB agitators are known for lack of constructive comments safe for insults.
IPOB is a group with the largest number of igbo scholars and intelligentias worldwide,let me tell you another thing,even though some foolish idiotic igbos go outside nigeria and commit crimes,the most number of ipob members in europe are the igbos scholars and business folks over there with no history of crime...
i'm a medical student,i know many more reputable people(lawyers etc) together with me,there are also business men,we are either sympathizers or members,most of us are silent and watching,although i don't disprove the fact that we have radicals too....
don't underestimate and judge from what you see or what your goverment presents to you,do research and know more about your enemy(ipob)....
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by Caseless: 7:48am On Aug 10, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
[s][/s]

Is Sahara Reporters not to be believed again?
if it was about Fulani, they'll believe everything even if it's from the most fact-arid blogger in the world. Those people are extremely deceptive and self-centered. That's why you see them cry marginalization when things does not favor them. Let this same story be told about the north, they won't hesitate to believe and not minding the source.
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by Caseless: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2021
Igbo people will have themselves to blame at the end of it all.
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by OyigboUpdate: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2021
post=104601823:
Video as obtained by OyigboUpdate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUvUurVWdf8

The Sahara reporters you and your ilks worshipped for praising and hailing your God cownu for years has suddenly turned to ' d fake bloggers and their fake news'!!!
Wonders shall never cease.
This is what HYPOCRISY can turn someone into without knowing.
Spits.

When we call such people HYPOCRITES, they will be mad.
Hope sane , honest and hardworking members here can now see.
racoon, can you now see tins.

Gbam.
U don finish d matter.

Nothing to be added Chibuezem!

That is how it is going to end las las.
It is glaring already.
Sane igbos will not fold their hands to keep watching their family members slaughtered like chickens by some touts and miscreants.

This keep happening every week and you see some online swines hailing their god Cownu.
May they all perish.

That will be the next step.

They are as evil as each other.
Death to all terrorists organization in our darling country.

Sometimes I want to mention u but no way to spell your name grin

I don dey follow u naw cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by jimyjames(m): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[s][/s]

Hey, delusional IPIG terrorist reta@d, proceed to the Lagos lagoon and do the needful.
I can see that the pain is too much to take.....take heart and rest in peace.

Lagos lagoon? Why not lake Chad? Silly cow grin
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by Ekpeitit(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
JEWELofHELL666:
IPOB Members Shoot At Bus, Burns Passenger Alive For Flouting Sit-at-home Order In Imo | Sahara Reporters

Students were prevented from taking the National Examination Council (NECO) examination as schools were shut.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/09/ipob-members-shoot-bus-burns-passenger-alive-flouting-sit-home-order-imo
Re: IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order by Ekpeitit(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
Finish these monkeys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable / Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram / Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.