Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,439 members, 7,781,284 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:45 AM

Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians (2148 Views)

"I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists / Constitution Review: Falana Makes Case For Secessionists, Change Of Name For PF / Lai Mohammed: Secessionists Will Be First To Run Away When Problem Starts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians by theFilmtric: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
BKayy:

My fore fathers loved Nigeria and they fought to leave it?
They loved Nigeria and Britain have to starve 3 million of their women and children to keep them in it against their will?
Please be historical accurate here.
BTW, I am talking about natural countries like Alaigbo, Yorubaland, Izon etc here not Biafra. I believe that should any union be formed after Nigeria like Biafra it should be voluntary and on defined terms of which the respective countries like Igbo, Ibibio etc will enter such new country as a defined state with a high degree of autonomy and space for secession and Expulsion.
Igbos loved nigeria when they were dominating
Azikiwe fought against the seccesion clause
He insulted the wise Awolowo
Calling him a "ethnic champion"
Ironsi made the central government stronger to make sure Nigeria doesn't break
It was when you couldn't have your way anymore that you guys settled for Biafra
You and the Fulani are one and same
When Jonathan was giving you advantage you didn't know that Nigeria was a British farm
When you couldn't have advantage anymore,you started shouting Biafra
The Biafra Kanu fights for is the old eastern region
Assuming he fought for only the Igbo parts and was less dumb with his rantings
You would have gotten Biafra a long time ago

Your forefathers caused your problem
Not the British
Re: Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians by BKayy: 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
theFilmtric:

Igbos loved nigeria when they were dominating
Azikiwe fought against the seccesion clause
He insulted the wise Awolowo
Calling him a "ethnic champion"
Ironsi made the central government stronger to make sure Nigeria doesn't break
It was when you couldn't have your way anymore that you guys settled for Biafra
You and the Fulani are one and same
When Jonathan was giving you advantage you didn't know that Nigeria was a British farm
When you couldn't have advantage anymore,you started shouting Biafra
The Biafra Kanu fights for is the old eastern region
Assuming he fought for only the Igbo parts and was less dumb with his rantings
You would have gotten Biafra a long time ago

Your forefathers caused your problem
Not the British
Please go and read a little bit history of Azikiwe first before trying to use him to blackmail Ndigbo.
AZIKIWE fought against Biafra as well incase you've forgotten. He was the most active British sponsored opponents of Biafra.
Now tell me how all the things you wrote relate to Ndigbo being forced to stay in Nigeria against their will because Azikiwe is off. One person cannot decide for an ethnicity in matters like this. Especially not the person that fought against liberation of the people he claim to relate to. In simple terms, Azikiwe is one of the prominent British dogs in 1960s
Re: Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians by theFilmtric: 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
BKayy:

Please go and read a little bit history of Azikiwe first before trying to use him to blackmail Ndigbo.
AZIKIWE fought against Biafra as well incase you've forgotten. He was the most active non state sponsored opponent of Biafra.
Now tell me how all the things you wrote relate to Ndigbo being forced to stay in Nigeria against their will because Azikiwe is off. One person cannot decide for an ethnicity in matters like this. Especially not the person that fought against liberation of the people he claim to relate to. In simple terms, Azikiwe is one of the prominent British dogs in 1960s
And so?
Azikiwe was Igbo
He fought for Igbo interest in the first republic especially
You're confused,nobody is forcing you to do anything.
Ojukwu himself later contested for president of Nigeria grin
Was Ojukwu a "British dog"? cheesy
Not only azikiwe
Nzeogwu,ironsi all tried Igbo supremacy
You are the cause of your problems
The better you know the better for you
Re: Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians by BKayy: 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
theFilmtric:

And so?
Azikiwe was Igbo
He fought for Igbo interest in the first republic especially
You're confused,nobody is forcing you to do anything.
Ojukwu himself later contested for president of Nigeria grin
Was Ojukwu a "British dog"? cheesy
Not only azikiwe
Nzeogwu,ironsi all tried Igbo supremacy
The better you know the better for you
Please explain to me how I am the cause of my problem by;
1) Staying on my own minding my business until British people invaded me for no reason?

2) Resisting their invasion for more than three decades?

3) being forced into an acclaimed union with people I've never met in my existence (Hausa, Fulani, TIV, Yoruba etc)?

4) Being killed to remain in the forced Union when I attempted to escape?

5) Being killed again for attempting to escape the second time?
Re: Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians by Ovamboland(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
BKayy:

My fore fathers loved Nigeria and they fought to leave it?
They loved Nigeria and Britain have to starve 3 million of their women and children to keep them in it against their will?
Please be historical accurate here.
BTW, I am talking about natural countries like Alaigbo, Yorubaland, Izon etc here not Biafra. I believe that should any union be formed after Nigeria like Biafra it should be voluntary and on defined terms of which the respective countries like Igbo, Ibibio etc will enter such new country as a defined state with a high degree of autonomy and space for secession and Expulsion.

You really think a country that can be easily blockaded and starved is a viable country? You want to forever be at the mercy of a Nigeria that will blockade your country at will?
Re: Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians by BKayy: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ovamboland:

You really think a country that can be easily blockaded and starved is a viable country? You want to forever be at the mercy of a Nigeria that will blockade your country at will?
Nigeria never blockaded anybody.
How many fleets did Nigeria have in 1967?
Even now how many does Nigeria have? Just one ship.
Biafra was blockaded by British Navy and UAR Air force on British request.
Read the history of the war my friend
Re: Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians by theFilmtric: 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
BKayy:

Please explain to me how I am the cause of my problem by;
1) Staying on my own minding my business until British people invaded me for no reason?

2) Resisting their invasion for more than three decades?

3) being forced into an acclaimed union with people I've never met in my existence (Hausa, Fulani, TIV, Yoruba etc)?

4) Being killed to remain in the forced Union when I attempted to escape?

5) Being killed again for attempting to escape the second time?

Azikiwe made the north join the south cause he wanted to rule the most populous country in Africa wink grin
The north never really wanted to join the south
Just imagine if we never joined the north
Take a minute to imagine!
Igbos agreed to join Nigeria just like ijaws did to Biafra grin

The reason you were defeated in the war(not killed)
Stop trying to play victim grin
Is because azikiwe went against the seccesion clause

I repeat
Re: Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians by BKayy: 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
theFilmtric:
Azikiwe made the north join the south cause he wanted to rule the most populous country in Africa wink grin
The north never really wanted to join the south
Just imagine if we never joined the north
Take a minute to imagine!
Igbos agreed to join Nigeria just like ijaws did to Biafra grin

The reason you were defeated in the war(not killed)
Stop trying to play victim grin
Is because azikiwe went against the seccesion clause

I repeat
I never Knew Azikiwe was the reincarnation of Frederick Lugard that Amalgamated the North and South as if he was God.
Secondly, I never knew that Ndigbo were stake holders of Royal Niger Company that was consulted for the abominable Amalgamation.
I never knew that the word for attacking unprovoked and later blockading with the intent of starving women and children is defeating.
Thanks for enlightening me
Re: Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians by theFilmtric: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
BKayy:

I never Knew Azikiwe was the reincarnation of Frederick Lugard that Amalgamated the North and South as if he was God.
Secondly, I never knew that Ndigbo were stake holders of Royal Niger Company that was consulted for the abominable Amalgamation.
I never knew that the word for attacking unprovoked and later blockading with the intent of starving women and children is defeating.
Read history
I can't reach you everything

@blockade
You can't bring any trash victim mentality here lol wink cheesy
It was a war
Biafra killed many eastern minorities in the name of "Sabo" undecided
The blockade was necessary because Ojukwu was diverting the food to his hungry soldiers
That single blockade stopped the stupid war
Stop trying to bring up that victim trash
It won't work grin
Re: Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians by BKayy: 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
theFilmtric:

Read history
I can't reach you everything

@blockade
You can't bring any trash victim mentality here lol wink cheesy
It was a war
Biafra killed many eastern minorities in the name of "Sabo" undecided
The blockade was necessary because Ojukwu was diverting the food to his hungry soldiers
That single blockade stopped the stupid war
Stop trying to bring up that victim trash
It won't work grin
Victim mentality to who?
A slave that can't muster the courage to ask for fredom?
My dear, compared to people like you, Ndigbo and other nations that attempted to leave the British experiment in 1967 are superheroes.
As for your war story, so the British needed to starve women and Children before they can win Great Biafrans. They know they and their allies with their slave reserve (Nigeria) can't stand Biafra on the battle field that's why when Biafrans talk about the war, they point out at things they did on the battle field while Britain and her Nigeria point at Starved Women and Children.

As for the alleged killing of Minorities, which division did it? Is it the one headed by Akpan, Utuk or Effiong?
Re: Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians by theFilmtric: 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
BKayy:

Victim mentality to who?
A slave that can't muster the courage to ask for fredom?
My dear, compared to people like you, Ndigbo and other nations that attempted to leave the British experiment in 1967 are superheroes.
As for your war story, so the British needed to starve women and Children before they can win Great Biafrans. They know they and their allies with their slave reserve (Nigeria) can't stand Biafra on the battle field that's why when Biafrans talk about the war, they point out at things they did on the battle field while Britain and her Nigeria point at Starved Women and Children.

As for the alleged killing of Minorities, which division did it? Is it the one headed by Akpan, Utuk or Effiong?
Stop decieving yourself and read history well cheesy
I'm not a dumb 5 year old lol
You caused your problem
Solve it

Watch your language
Okay?
I'm not the regular BMC you argue with your destiny on nairaland grin
If you like fight for independence of Africa
We know your ulterior motive
I've seen the pattern of IPOB
Goodluck grin
Re: Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians by Dymaco(m): 2:36am On Aug 10, 2021
BKayy:

Answer one question Oga.
This is a forum and these questions are one of, if not the most suitable thread here now instead of making noises and abusing each other.
Answer one let's know or understand why you campaign for one Nigeria
Calling is just a waste of time. Very few can argue constructively in nairaland. Others are paid commenters who is feeding fat on the purse of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians by Ovamboland(m): 2:39am On Aug 10, 2021
BKayy:

Sorry my dear, our people ran an advanced parliamentary style of leadership. Something the British saw and immediately abolished/curtailed their monarchy.
As for the identity aspect, Alaigbo remains the only nation trapped in Nigeria that you'll see towns adding the prefix/suffix "Igbo" to their names eg Obigbo, Akwukwu-Igbo, Igbo-Ụzọ etc.
One of the few nations trapped in Nigeria to have an indigenous writing system
Thank you

Evidence of that and the historical events in any Ibo towns before arrival of colonialists.
Just like we read of events in Ibadan Kano, Sokoto, Abeokuta, Ilorin, Oshogbo
Re: Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians by Ovamboland(m): 2:43am On Aug 10, 2021
BKayy:

Nigeria never blockaded anybody.
How many fleets did Nigeria have in 1967?
Even now how many does Nigeria have? Just one ship.
Biafra was blockaded by British Navy and UAR Air force on British request.
Read the history of the war my friend

And what prevents those navies and air force been summoned again to blockade your enclave anytime again
Re: Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians by Ovamboland(m): 2:49am On Aug 10, 2021
BKayy:

It's because you've stayed so long in village forests and have little knowledge of empire building and warfare.
In second world war Germany attempted to blockade UK, when they couldn't succeed because of the large British Navy, Germany resorted to submarine warfare to starve UK. USA also blockaded Japan from getting critical oil and food supplies.

Nations make plans to provide for themselves. They don't cry that their enemy bombed them or punched them hard. If you don't want bombing, or blockade or you're dependent on your enemy for survival you better delay your acts of war like declaring a new republic.

It's a pity we have to explain this things to you like a kid.
Re: Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians by SweetiliciousD: 5:16am On Aug 10, 2021
Ovamboland:

No wonder you people have lost your way and become completely rudderless in the scheme of things in Nigeria.

You're so bereft of leadership and direction hence one jobless, derelict, hunchback urchin can easily fill the vacuum by herding you all like goats.

You have eyes but cannot see.

Only the blind keeps following the blind leader leading him astray.

Igbos are not blind.
Re: Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians by SweetiliciousD: 5:32am On Aug 10, 2021
Ovamboland:

It's because you've stayed so long in village forests and have little knowledge of empire building and warfare.
In second world war Germany attempted to blockade UK, when they couldn't succeed because of the large British Navy, Germany resorted to submarine warfare to starve UK. USA also blockaded Japan from getting critical oil and food supplies.

Nations make plans to provide for themselves. They don't cry that their enemy bombed them or punched them hard. If you don't want bombing, or blockade or you're dependent on your enemy for survival you better delay your acts of war like declaring a new republic.

It's a pity we have to explain this things to you like a kid.

Meaning Nigeria is a slave yard ba?

2 Likes

Re: Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians by Ovamboland(m): 7:50am On Aug 10, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Meaning Nigeria is a slave yard ba?

Your people didn't realise it was a slave camp when you people were one of the masters? You shared power with Fulani and enjoyed all the perks of power. Your people got all available appointments to become first president, first Senate president first VC, first army Chief.

You forgot there were other people in Nigeria. You didn't care about rotation or sharing with others, you greedily took everything.

When all these perks was no longer enough to satisfy your greed, you now betrayed your Fulani partners by trying to take even their share.

You now cry about the consequences of your greed.

In 9 short years after the civil war, directly caused by your greed for total control, your people also held the lever of power as VP and was also masters from 1979 to 1983 participating in looting Nigeria to turn it to what it is.

If you've enjoyed the perks of leading the slave camp, you will necessarily serve your time when others now run the show.

Stop attempting to run off each time you lose out of the power competition, it's very childish.
Re: Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians by orisa37: 7:52am On Aug 10, 2021
1. Did any of the various groups (Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Kanuri, Ibibio, Bini etc) Britain forcefully grouped into Nigeria agree to form such union?

YES. BY ROYAL CHARTER

2. Does any of the groups still want to continue in such forced union?

NO. AND THAT QUESTION IS IRRELEVANT BECAUSE NIGERIA WHICH WAS BY ROYAL CHARTER IS NOW A 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES. AND THAT'S LEGITIMATE.

3. If there is any that wants to leave, why is Britain using proxy to keep them down in it, even killing them?

IT'S JUST A GAME OF LIFE THAT BRITAIN IS PLAYING. WE ARE WATCHING WHO PLAYS BETTER. NIGERIA OR BRITAIN.

4. Is it a crime for a black nation (eg Ndigbo) to choose where they want to be?

NO.

5. Why would distinct nations (Eg Fulani, Yoruba etc) call another secessionist when she never agreed to form any union with them?

YOU WANT TO BREAK A CONTRACT, COVENANT OR AGREEMENT, FOLLOW THE RULES

6. Knowing fully well that no Indigenous group/nation agreed to form Nigeria, doesn't that make "Nigeria" illegal?

NIGERIA IS NOT ILLEGAL. IT'S A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC.

7. When will British white supremacy end?

NIGERIA IS THE ARCHITECT OF HER OWN MISFORTUNE. THE RIGHT THAT MAKE YOU PART OF THIS WORLD LOCATES YOU IN NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC. JUST AS YOU CANNOT FORCE GOD TO RESURRECT OUT OF THIS WORLD, SO YOU CANNOT WANDER OUT OF NIGERIA ANYHOW WITHOUT PRAYERS. AND IF YOU ARE AN ATHEIST, KILL YOURSELF TO OPT OUT.

THE RULE IS LIVE PEACEABLY IN LOVE WITH ALL YOUR NEIGHBORS.
Re: Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians by orisa37: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2021
WHAT EVERYONE WANTS IS THE RIGHT TO GOVERN HIMSELF OR HERSELF SOCIALLY ECONOMICALLY AND POLITICALLY IN PEACE AND IN LOVE WITH OTHERS.
Re: Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians by BKayy: 8:53am On Aug 10, 2021
orisa37:
1. Did any of the various groups (Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Kanuri, Ibibio, Bini etc) Britain forcefully grouped into Nigeria agree to form such union?

YES. BY ROYAL CHARTER

NO. AND THAT QUESTION IS IRRELEVANT BECAUSE NIGERIA WHICH WAS BY ROYAL CHARTER IS NOW A 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES. AND THAT'S LEGITIMATE.

3. If there is any that wants to leave, why is Britain using proxy to keep them down in it, even killing them?

IT'S JUST A GAME OF LIFE THAT BRITAIN IS PLAYING. WE ARE WATCHING WHO PLAYS BETTER. NIGERIA OR BRITAIN.

4. Is it a crime for a black nation (eg Ndigbo) to choose where they want to be?

NO.

5. Why would distinct nations (Eg Fulani, Yoruba etc) call another secessionist when she never agreed to form any union with them?

6. Knowing fully well that no Indigenous group/nation agreed to form Nigeria, doesn't that make "Nigeria" illegal?

NIGERIA IS THE ARCHITECT OF HER OWN MISFORTUNE. THE RIGHT THAT MAKE YOU PART OF THIS WORLD LOCATES YOU IN NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC. JUST AS YOU CANNOT FORCE GOD TO RESURRECT OUT OF THIS WORLD, SO YOU CANNOT WANDER OUT OF NIGERIA ANYHOW WITHOUT PRAYERS. AND IF YOU ARE AN ATHEIST, KILL YOURSELF TO OPT OUT.

At the bolded,
I tend to disagree my dear.
1) A British Monarch being consulted to merge Indigenous African groups that he forcefully annexed is not a consent from the groups.
So NO ethnicity was consulted to form Nigeria. It was just Britain mixing people up like chemical Reaction.
They conquered us but we are not their property to do as they like. Slavery is inhumane and it has expired.

5) There was never a contract, covenant or agreement between any group trapped in Nigeria. If there was, when was the referendum conducted and what was the result?

6) Nigeria is simply Illegal because nobody trapped in it was consulted to form a union with anybody. It is just an advanced slave farm. Nigeria is a Slave farm. It is a definition of white supremacy where white people (Britain) force their decision on Black people and still force them with arms to abide. They kill who ever tries to defy it like they starved 3 million Biafran Children for it. They are still ready to do more if anybody dares like we are seeing in Igboland today where they frame IPOB after killing innocent Igbo men and women
Re: Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians by LLiKYekoba: 9:06am On Aug 10, 2021
See as 'one nigerianists' dey lose argument left, right and center.

Sadist miserable monkeys that wants everyone to drown with them. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians by Ovamboland(m): 9:17am On Aug 10, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

You have eyes but cannot see.

Only the blind keeps following the blind leader leading him astray.

Igbos are not blind.

The same people begging to be made president because it's their turn?
Re: Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians by LLiKYekoba: 9:24am On Aug 10, 2021
Ovamboland:

Your people didn't realise it was a slave camp when you people were one of the masters? You shared power with Fulani and enjoyed all the perks of power. Your people got all available appointments to become first president, first Senate president first VC, first army Chief.

You forgot there were other people in Nigeria. You didn't care about rotation or sharing with others, you greedily took everything.

When all these perks was no longer enough to satisfy your greed, you now betrayed your Fulani partners by trying to take even their share.

You now cry about the consequences of your greed.

In 9 short years after the civil war, directly caused by your greed for total control, your people also held the lever of power as VP and was also masters from 1979 to 1983 participating in looting Nigeria to turn it to what it is.

If you've enjoyed the perks of leading the slave camp, you will necessarily serve your time when others now run the show.

Stop attempting to run off each time you lose out of the power competition, it's very childish.

Mr muslim feudalist, if they succeed in 'running off' there will be positives for you and your fellow towel-headed 'allahkubarians'. This is why you should be happy....

1) The troublesome and nagging Easterners wil be gone for good.

2). There will be more of you muslims than Christians in nigeria. You should be happy about this.

3) Since you claim you feed the East, you may now place a 'food embargo' on the east and watch us die off while you get an orgasm. grin

3) Many more positives for you.
Re: Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians by Ovamboland(m): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2021
orisa37:

YES. BY ROYAL CHARTER

NO.

Did American Indians, Australia aborigines and South Africa Bantus and Zulu consulted or voted before those 3 countries were created?

Why did UK prevent the demand by non state actors to remove Northern Ireland from the UK by fighting for 25 years?

Why did your fore fathers fail to prevent their alleged forceful inclusion in Nigeria? That is a fait accompli and once you couldn't prevent that overwhelming force that added you to Nigeria or that even took your people as slaves to the new world, you can't even bring them back home, you learn to live with it.

If there's no way out of Nigeria the only other way is to develop overwhelming force to get you out as there's no feasible peaceful open path to secession. Even to open that path your politicians lack that capacity as you can't abuse the rest of the country to get it.
Re: Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians by orisa37: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
I CALL THE AMERICAN OCCUPATION STYLE RISE MEANING RAISE IMMIGRANTS SOCIETIES EVERYWHERE. THE EUROPEANS GOT TO AMERICA AND SETTLED THERE BY FORCE.

THE AUSTRALIANS WERE PRISONERS AND CONVICTS FROM ENGLAND. NO SERIOUS INDIGENES WERE IN AUSTRALIA WHEN THE CONVICTS ARRIVED THERE.

AS A MATTER OF FACTS, THE CONVICTS SETTLED WITH CROCODILES AND WIDE ANIMALS.

NIGERIA CASE IS EVEN SIMPLER. THE BRITISH CAME, EAT WITH US, INTRODUCED THEIR CIVILIZATIONS, TRAINED US AND WHEN WE ASKED THEM TO GO, THEY AGREED TO GO ON A MUTUAL RELATIONSHIP BASIS .

IT IS OBAMA AND KERRY WHO MISINTERPRETED RISE, RAISE IMMIGRANTS SOCIETIES EVERYWHERE POLICY TO RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY POLICY AND HANDED IT OVER TO BUHARI AND TO SOKOTO. THE AMERICANS UNDER OBAMA INTENDED TO ROCK AND DISTABILISE NIGERIA.

THE RIGHTS OF EVERY HUMAN BEINGS TO SECURITY AND WORK, SAFETY AND SELF DEVELOPMENT, SUCCESSES IN FEELINGS, THINKINGS AND REASONINGS, IN ACTIONS, INTERACTIONS AND MOVEMENTS IS SACROSANCT.. THE BRITISH KNOWS THIS.

IT'S THE RIGHTS OF THE LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLIES OF THE STATES SEEKING SEPARATION TO RESOLVE TO DEMAND FOR IT.

YORUBA NATION WILL DO THIS WHEN THEY'RE FINALLY READY. MEANWHILE, THEY'RE WAITING PATIENTLY FOR NASS TO OFFER BETTER ALTERNATIVES.

THE IGBOS SHOULD GET THE COOPERATION OF THEIR LEGISLATURES TO GET IGBO NATION. THE BIAFRANS SHOULD DO LIKEWISE.

NO ONE IS HOLDING ANYONE ELSE. IT'S ECONOMIC FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN THAT IS HOLDING EVERYONE OF US IN BONDAGE. IT'S THIS FEAR THAT THE THIEVES, WHO CALL THEMSELVES POLITICIANS AMONGST US ARE EXPLOITING TO MAKE LIFE UNBEARABLE FOR ALL OF US.

I AM SEEING SIGNS THAT WE ARE GRADUALLY GETTING OUT OF THE WOODS. STATE POLICE BILLS HAVE BEEN PASSED. A FEDERAL HIGH COURT IN RIVERS STATE HAS JUST JUDGED THAT VATS BE PAID TO STATE GOVERNMENTS INSTEAD OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. WE ARE GETTING WISER.
Re: Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians by orisa37: 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
THE US, UK, EU UN & RUSSIA WILL SUPPORT BIAFRA IF ALL THE STATE LEGISLATURES WHO CALL THEMSELVES BIAFRA RESOLVE TO SECEDE FROM NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Brutal Words Of "Richard Smith", About Africans. / 2023 Presidency: Why Peter Obi Is Overrated – Joe Igbokwe / BREAKING: Gwoza Youths Stone APC Campaign Team In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.