Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu (4922 Views)

Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu / Dino Melaye Shares 16 Yrs Photos Of Him, Hon Ndudi Elumelu And Babangida Ngoroje / Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu by Nemere2020: 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
Press Release

PDP Reps Did Not Meet Over Secondus

The attention of the minority leaders of the House of Representatives, Hon. Ndudi Elumelu, has been drawn to false and misleading publications, purporting that the PDP caucus in the House of Representatives met online and resolved that the National Chairman of the PDP, Prince Uche Secondus should resign.

The publication is indeed embarrassing to PDP lawmakers in the House of Representatives, as no such meeting took place.

For the avoidance of doubt, no online meeting or any meeting in any form whatsoever of PDP members in the House of Representatives was held, to discuss, let alone arrive at any decision regarding the National Chairman or any issue related to the disagreements in the PDP.

Our caucus in the House of Representatives is fully aligned with the intervention and decisions of the Board of Trustees (BoT); the elders and leaders of our party, in finding solutions to the leadership challenges confronting our great party and we await the outcome of their intervention.

While we caution those behind this false and misleading publication to retrace their steps and desist from such, we also urge our party leaders, critical stakeholders, PDP members, teeming supporters and the general public to completely disregard the said publication.

We call on all PDP members to remain calm and focused as the elders and leaders of the party will come out with solutions at this critical time.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/pdp-reps-did-not-meet-over-secondus-ndudi-elumelu/

Re: Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu by Asgard73: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
Don’t really understand why Wike and his people are fighting Able Chairman..

Is not same interest..?

You wan be godfather for rivers state.. and a piece of Nigeria..

Others too get ambition.

2 Likes

Re: Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu by Yankiss(m): 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
We don't have National Assembly. We don't have any political party. It's as simple as that. Rubber stamp NA and chicken bone opposition. We have a one-party democracy which unfortunately led to the dictatorship we are in today. Secondus or Festus, we need better parties than APC and PDP. Enough of the recycle and youth apathy and docility.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu by EmperorTolson: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
post=104602109:
Enough of all these rubbish thieving and looting party news abeg.

Next thread biko

WILL YOU KEEP SHUT THERE!!!

1 Like

Re: Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu by Penguin2: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
I suspect Kingsley Chinda, Wike’s Lapdog must have masterminded the earlier fake news.

That’s why Wike wanted to make him the minority leader of the House.

When Wike is tired of mobilizing miscreants with dollars, he will go and take several seats.

Secondus will finish his term and even win re-election if majority of party members so desires.

Again I say it that Wikevie Nyesomhen is stupid Benin man.

2 Likes

Re: Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu by PCG001: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
ι тιred ooo

Re: Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu by tutudesz: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
The original minority leader has spoken, unlike the Wike minority leader grin
Wike can form or join any party if he feels uncomfortable with Secondus leadership
Re: Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu by Moferere: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
Unserious elements
People
Deceiving
People
Re: Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2021

Party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their national headquarters for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

Perennial losers and thieves.
Party of confusion, looting and corrupt souls in disarray..

nameo:
Useless Opposition party.....
As useless as anything.
The most useless opposition party in the world.

Next thread biko

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu by nameo: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
Useless Opposition party.....
Re: Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
Handwork of mischievous people
Re: Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu by Skillsnigeria: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu by nameo: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
post=104602109:

Next thread biko

APC thief pass PDP.

They are essentially one and the same.

So shut it!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu by KindlyAssist: 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
OLD MEN WITH SAME OLD IDEAS.

LOOTING

LOOTING

LOOTING.
Re: Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
wahala no dey finish
Re: Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu by naqov: 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
True

Re: Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu by supogift(m): 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
People's Democratic Democratic Party of Rivers State
Re: Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu by Faiththatworks(m): 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
Government Wike,that's what I call Wike, because he acts like he's a government unto himself,he's the executive, legislative and judiciary all rolled into one.
As much as I like how Government Wike is calling out Gen Buhari on issues of insecurity,but I think he should be more tactiful on how he deals with secondus.
He will exit government in less than 20 months,and I think he should have learnt his lesson from the ahmodu sherriff debacle.
When I read that press statement by the so called PDP leader of the house,I knew it was written directly from Rivers State house,now I understand why gbajabiamila stopped chinda from becoming the minority leader of the house.
There's always a time to retreat in war and go restrategise your battle plans.
Enough said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu by alaw07032601473: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
SPIRITUAL NATIVE DOCTOR
Hello everyone Am baba Awise grandson..Call for any problems..Marital, Financial, Business, protection,
Country Documents etc ..We specialize on God created materials for our healing ..Tested and Trusted Traditional Native Doctor. Something may be burden you and you may not want to discuss with anyone than a spiritual person come to the right place now. Healing is certain by God Grace. Whatsapp now and Call baba now
SEEN IS BELIEVING
Re: Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu by 21sleekprox: 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
. Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu by supogift(m): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
Naa so the wicked man hold everyone down o
Na only hhim waka come with ambition
[i][/i]

Asgard73:
Don’t really understand why Wike and his people are fighting Able Chairman..

Is not same interest..?

You wan be godfather for rivers state.. and a piece of Nigeria..

Others too get ambition.
Re: Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu by Uonconcept: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
cool
Re: Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu by Faiththatworks(m): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
post=104602109:

Party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their national headquarters for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

Perennial losers and thieves.
Party of confusion, looting and corrupt souls in disarray..

As useless as anything.
The most useless opposition party in the world.

Next thread biko

But manna BBQ,as much as I like not to comment on people's opinion,I think you should simmer down on your hatred for PDP,there are good and bad Nigerians in both APC and PDP,why do you always have such strong negative comments about PDP, Nigeria will be great when everyone regardless of party affelations join hands together to move it forward,I think it's time to stop seeing this country as PDP or APC,but as citizens of this great country.
Re: Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu by miracletag(m): 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Be financially free.

Learn to DESIGN AND EARN

Re: Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu by money121(m): 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu by Pat081: 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hope uncle second sorry secondu will not join that useless party because of wike tomorrow
Re: Ndudi Elumelu: PDP Reps Didn’t Meet Over Secondu by abu12: 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
time for wike to join apc

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic / Enugu Pays Minimum Wage And Clears Arrears / See How This ATM User Dressed (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.