Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Suru Homes CEO, Edward Akinlade Embraces His Divine Calling, Kicks Off 3a.m Dail - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Suru Homes CEO, Edward Akinlade Embraces His Divine Calling, Kicks Off 3a.m Dail (353 Views)

Suru Group Boss, Edward Akinlade Notifies Lasg, Fg, As Amcon Flouts Court Order / Suru Homes CEO Edward Akinlade Talks On The Effect Of Covid-19 On Real Estate / Suru Homes Chairman Edward Akinlade Opens Suru Express Hotels In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

Suru Homes CEO, Edward Akinlade Embraces His Divine Calling, Kicks Off 3a.m Dail by Bukola1995: 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
Suru Homes CEO, Edward Akinlade Embraces His Divine Calling, Kicks Off 3a.m Daily Service In 7 Nations

Chief Executive Director of a leading conglomerate in Nigeria- Suru Homes, Edward Akinlade has revealed God’s plan to change the political and economic narrative of the nation Nigeria, through a divinely conceived spiritual instruction by God to him, and has urged Nigerians to key into the cause as a matter of necessity to save Nigeria from the clutches of disintegration.
In a press conference held at his Maryland Office in Lagos, Rabbi Edward Akinlade revealed his spiritual mandate to commence on 3 am to 4 am prayer session every day and converge believers from across the nation and Nigerians in diaspora, in intense prayer for one hour.
Rabbi Edward Akinlade while speaking with newsmen revealed how God directed him, while he was observing the one hour prayer session, to carry on with that routine for one year, but instead he challenged himself to continue for as long as he lives.

He said; my actions and inactions have always been a function of spiritual instruction from God. It was God who told me in 2006 to leave the UK and come to Nigeria to start my business. It was God who told me to dedicate the first day of every year to organize praise and worship events to usher myself into the New Year. Even amidst the challenge that Suru Homes has been having with AMCON for some time, it has always been God who has kept us going. So occasionally God speaks to me.
In the advent of the new mandate. God made three covenants with me;
That I will pray 3 am every morning till I die;
That I will have power to call rain to fall and to stop the rain from falling, and
That I will have the power to throw Jonah into to ocean.
It is this prophetic injunction that births Holy Tabernacle Temple (HTT) of 3am daily prayer which will be holding session at 3am every day until Jesus come.
God said once we built the church, all the prayers made inside the building shall be answered.
According to God’s ordinance, the church shall be raised in 7 nations; Lagos, Abuja, Johannesburg, Frankfort in Germany, Dubai, London, and Houston Texas.
Speaking on why the peculiar church is set up at this time, Edward said God gave seven divine mandates for the 3 am church which include;
I. To worship Jehovah,
II. To preach the love of Jesus Christ
III. To preach the Messiah Jesus to 7Nations
IV. Change Nigeria’s story and Nigerians through 3 am daily prayers
V. To alleviate the suffering of Nigerians through giving so as to make Nigeria a better place for coming generations and daily 3am prayers
VI. To wage war against fake pastors and
VII. To wage war against bad leaders.
He urged Nigerians to key into the 3 am fellowship to take Nigeria into the country of our dream.
Join us for our 3 am prayers: https://facebook.com/edward.akinlade

Sabi Am Loan / Check My Signature / Enaira Speed Wallet Disappears From Playstore