Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Using Contract Of Sale As A Visa Document To Show Property - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Using Contract Of Sale As A Visa Document To Show Property (1275 Views)

Can He Still Be Given A Visa After Getting Married To A Black American / The Fastest Way To Get A Visa To Vietnam / Top Mistakes To Avoid During A Visa Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Contract Of Sale As A Visa Document To Show Property by steveyen(m): 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hi land property gurus and lawyers in the house.

I am applying for this visa and I need to show I have some properties back home that show my link to my home country as condition for the visa application to be granted.

I have couple of plots that I purchased from real estate companies but I am yet to finish the payment.

I have contract of sale for those documents.

Please can I use these contract of sale documents for the visa application? To prove I have something (Property) that link me back to my home country.

Help needed please.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Using Contract Of Sale As A Visa Document To Show Property by davisma: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Is no, no no. The Visa officer is aware by law that contract of sales is not a final document that confers you the power of ownership.
Re: Using Contract Of Sale As A Visa Document To Show Property by sirrotex: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
A contract of sale does not transfer title but only shows money exchanged hands
steveyen:
Hi land property gurus and lawyers in the house.

I am applying for this visa and I need to show I have some properties back home that show my link to my home country as condition for the visa application to be granted.

I have couple of plots that I purchased from real estate companies but I am yet to finish the payment.

I have contract of sale for those documents.

Please can I use these contract of sale documents for the visa application? To prove I have something (Property) that link me back to my home country.

Help needed please.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Using Contract Of Sale As A Visa Document To Show Property by steveyen(m): 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Waooo !

Thank you all. I am so grateful for coming here. Would have made this mistake in my application.

Please what about SURVEY PLAN?

Or better still what land property document should I include please?
Re: Using Contract Of Sale As A Visa Document To Show Property by Cousin9999: 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
Consult the immigration office website, and also speak with NLers who recently did an application. If possible, confirm with multiple reps before submitting anything (and get a written confirmation).

Don't try to experiment.
Re: Using Contract Of Sale As A Visa Document To Show Property by kkokoma: 10:50am On Aug 11, 2021
I have used that before and gotten a four year multi Entry Visa
I believe the visa officers use a combination of factors when making decisions
Re: Using Contract Of Sale As A Visa Document To Show Property by steveyen(m): 11:22am On Aug 12, 2021
kkokoma:
I have used that before and gotten a four year multi Entry Visa
I believe the visa officers use a combination of factors when making decisions

Please are you talking about Survey plan or contract of sale ?

What about deed of Assignment
Re: Using Contract Of Sale As A Visa Document To Show Property by kkokoma: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
steveyen:

Please are you talking about Survey plan or contract of sale ?

What about deed of Assignment

For ties to home country, a combination of good and steady employment proof, regular income proof, family and social ties proof and if available land and property proof.

If you are relying solely on the land and property, then the proof needs to be solid. But if you have a solid combination, then a simple Contract of sale or no property at all may be sufficient.
Re: Using Contract Of Sale As A Visa Document To Show Property by steveyen(m): 7:37am On Aug 15, 2021
kkokoma:

For ties to home country, a combination of good and steady employment proof, regular income proof, family and social ties proof and if available land and property proof.

If you are relying solely on the land and property, then the proof needs to be solid. But if you have a solid combination, then a simple Contract of sale or no property at all may be sufficient.

Hi. Thanks so much for this info. Seems you are well versed in this area.

Pls how do I fully and convincingly proof all of the above? i.e Good and steady employment, Regular income proof, family and social ties?

It seems this is where I am having a lot of issues.

And pls can you explain more on the solid proof of the landed property ? Will the size, location and price of the land matter? I know survey plan don't carry the price of land.

Pls your help is needed. I am about submitting application.

(1) (Reply)

2001 Is My Coolest Year: I Got A Visa! / Visa Applicant Tortured At Polish Embassy (diplomatic Brutality.) / Travel To Us Stress Free With Visa Lottery Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.