Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,240 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods (52492 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: 'If It Was Wike That The CSP Disobeyed..' - Reno Reacts / IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) / We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by authority2006(m): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ayomi90:

Their demand is simple, release their leader you kidnapped. Without that there won't be peace for everybody.

Lol.
The Brigade Commander of 34 Artillery Brigade, Obinze, Owerri, Imo State, Brigadier General Raymond Utsaha, disclosed during a press briefing in Owerri, that the ESN killed 128 military and police personnel, 15 civil defence officers and 31 community policing members in the South-East during the crises.

IPOB are the only set of people in the world who still believe that Kanu will ever taste freedom again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by eplanning: 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
ablejesus26:

Leave those ones to be foooling themselves �.
I can't wait for Ndi Anambra to put them in their place again by handing over power and authority to a new govt that will swear an oath to stand against their rubbish scam occult group.
Na so them go dey post coronavirus lock down pictures.
Like Fg like ipob.
Lies and propaganda is what they thrive on.

Hold the election first before you start swearing.
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by eplanning: 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
amrichy:

And the earlier the Igbo people realize clearly (and condemn strongly) the dictatorial and terroristic attitude of their "saviour" ESN, the better it will be for them.

Can you show me the post you made calling Igbos to resist Fulani terrorists after 8 were killed in Enugu few days ago? I am not even Igbo or ipob, but u busy bodies know wetin dey pain una.
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by uvie66: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
UnclePati:
Goooooooood
Next time you obey orders ....

An order is an order
The order was largely obeyed by banks civil servants public offices shops and private businesses

But a few saboteurs will come to behave live they are untouchable..

Please flog them ....
Everyone must fall in line and follow orders ... We no be mumu mallams wey no dey follow order ..

Sit at home ...
Another nonsense and myopic arguments... under what law do an outlaw organisation like IPOB to demand that people stay at home ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by eplanning: 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
uvie66:
Another nonsense and myopic arguments... under what law do an outlaw organisation like IPOB to demand that people stay at home ?
Who will a government that support terrorists outlaw if not forces of good?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by appishani1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
No matter how una try in collabo with one particular mod for nairaland here...Igbos are still and will forever remain with IPOB.

All una efforts to give a dog a bad name to hang it is all in vain.

Una go see how dat mod go push dis propaganda to frontpage with full speed but it's all dead on arrival grin grin
Even after a video you still don't believe it.
Eye is useless when the mind is blind

1 Like

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by uvie66: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
SmartPolician:

IPOB is a very powerful organization in the east. You will be shocked that your neighbors and family members are strong members of the group.

The truth is that a vast majority of easterners have lost faith in Nigeria. I mean, which rational person still has faith in a failed experiment that benefits a corrupt few? undecided

As regards applying force in an effort to get people to comply to pronouncements, this is not new to Nigeria. I have seen Ijaw Youth Congress members loot people's shops because they refused to comply with their directive. If you no sell for one day, you no go die.
so what is anarchy

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Ikology(m): 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
DOTian:
Some ESN members are getting killed while involved in firefights with fulani herdsmen. They're not being paid a dime for that!
Your only contribution is to stay indoors for a day and you are out cooking nonsense. You asked for it!

A big shame to you. You are a chronic liar. How many ESN members were killed by herdsmen? Provide your source or remain silent.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by DOTian: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ikology:

A big shame to you. You are a chronic liar. How many ESN members were killed by herdsmen? Provide your source or remain silent.
All these angry UAR people sef..
This sit at home really pain una..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by stanluiz(m): 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
The earlier igbos rise up and deal with ipob madness. The better for them.

It is igbos that will crush IPOB not security forces. The security forces will just assist to flush out the hoodlums and miscreant disturbing the peace of the region.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by stanluiz(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
All these gra gra will never achieve anything. FG will just conduct secret trial for Nnamdi kanu and Jail him. That the End.
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Rumundele(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
This is how biafra will look like.
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Digriz(m): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Greedy fool, you want to take the advantage of the sit at home that prevented your competitor's to make huge profit.
I don't pity for people like this because their problem is greediness.
I hate this IPOB miscreants and what they are doing to innocent people but the reason why I didn't pity this particular trader is that he knew about the order yet he decided to ignore them knowing how brutal they are. Next time he will obey orders that might put her life at stake.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by leo2020: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
And some idiots and cowards will still describe IPOB/ESN/UGM as peaceful agitators
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by FullBlastLight: 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
No matter how una try in collabo with one particular mod for nairaland here...Igbos are still and will forever remain with IPOB.

Una go see how dat mod go push dis propaganda to frontpage with full speed but it's all dead on arrival grin grin

Shut dt gutter mouth of urs up!

Aren't they in d wrong 4 unleashing mayhem on other fellows? Huh?
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Ayomi90: 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
authority2006:

Lol.

IPOB are the only set of people in the world who still believe that Kanu will ever taste freedom again.
Hope you too have freedom, coz I know Nnamdi KANU enjoys good food than u do BMC grin
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by authority2006(m): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ayomi90:

Hope you too have freedom, coz I know Nnamdi KANU enjoys good food than u do BMC grin

Good food equals freedom? Being an IPOB member means you have to lose your common sense.

BTW: I'm not the one my lawyer is claiming to have had deteriorating health. I guess good food still needs to be balanced with freedom.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by colorsofrainbow: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
FullBlastLight:

Shut dt gutter mouth of urs up!

Aren't they in d wrong 4 unleashing mayhem on other fellows? Huh?
Cry more grin
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by chidyke77(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
Digriz:
Greedy fool, you want to take the advantage of the sit at home that prevented your competitor's to make huge profit.
I don't pity for people like this because their problem is greediness.
I hate this IPOB miscreants and what they are doing to innocent people but the reason why I didn't pity this particular trader is that he knew about the order yet he decided to ignore them knowing how brutal they are. Next time he will obey orders that might put her life at stake.
The same thing I wanted to talk.., is she the only one who's a food vendor in that area, why not obey simple instructions.
Her greed is the main issue and she would learn from this next time.
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by oluwaahmed: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Iliveforever:

Sit at home was a simple order. Money that u couldn’t make since Tuesday to Sunday, is it on Monday you’ll make it??

Those that came out, are they better than those who’ve lost their lives in this quest??

Shea ur useless government and security agencies assured them their safety, they should go to them and sue them for damages.

And besides, those of you shouting is these how Biafra will come are still those that will be kidnapped by bandits.

And please, never in ur life quote me again. Efulefu

Don't mind the efulefus with their sudden love for easterners. Hypocrisy is supporting resident doctors indefinite strike but kicking against sit-at-home order for just 1 day in a week. Nice job by ipob, discipline must be enshrined in the subconscious so as not to end up like the zoo.
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Minjim: 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Ayomi90: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
authority2006:

Good food equals freedom? Being an IPOB member means you have to lose your common sense.

BTW: I'm not the one my lawyer is claiming to have had deteriorating health. I guess good food still needs to be balanced with freedom.
He received international visitors even in detention, who knw you or your father, your so called freedom what has it translated to? The whole of South East on lockdown for him, am sure that one pain u unity begger.

This one u ar shouting IPOB up n down hope u don't dream about IPOB, coz everyone that supports same ppl looks like IPOB to u.
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by onlygiddi: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Good one grin grin grin grin

IPOB Terrorists must rule South East... grin grin

The goof thing is no one reads naira land .. we all know it is a fake news hob
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Minjim: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Don't mind the efulefus with their sudden love for easterners. Hypocrisy is supporting resident doctors indefinite strike but kicking against sit-at-home order for just 1 day in a week. Nice job by ipob, discipline must be enshrined in the subconscious so as not to end up like the zoo.

I prefer the Zoo to the jungle the East has become.

There is orderliness in a zoo and the weak animal are protected from the strong ones.

But the east is now a jungle where the wild animals ( Ipob terrorists) are out to even destroy the jungle.

I'm sure you're in the peaceful West typing this trash
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by jesmond3945: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
Chris525:

So you don’t really want change. You don’t really want the oppression to stop. You just want to become the oppressor. Fantastic.

when we were calm, things got worse. As I speak to you even your president doesn't care about banditry or Fulani atrocities, why should igbo care about IPOB atrocities? They gave an order sit at home and they flouted it. If Fulani or boko haram gave an order in the north everybody will obey it, because they are all benefiting from it. IPOB should target oil installations thats when buhari will listen to them
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Throwback: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hardfacts234:
Did you asked which authority?

The authority is IPOB... They're the real representative of the people. Any other authority in eastern Nigeria is fake.

Just as you have ANC being the authentic authority and the true representative of the black South African people during Apartheid, the white minority SA govt then was fake.

I dare you to come out on the streets of Aba or Onitsha next Monday if you're are truly a man. Nonsense!

Imagine this terrorists daring law abiding citizens?

ANC during the apartheid era of SA was then a political party that represented the majority black people who were not allowed to participate in national government. So they represented people who were not allowed representation.

The Igbos of Nigeria have a democratic representation of Igbo politicians who are the constitutionally recognised political leadership of the people.

As for IPOB, it is the Igbo version of boko haram. A minority who employ threats and violence to subdue the people to accept a forced leadership.

When the long arm of the law catches up with you, do not claim you are a harmless citizen who went to buy biro for NECO exam but was siezed by the security agents of the state.

Own up that you are a terrorist who has been neutralized.
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Kccheechy(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

speak for yourself o!!! How you people find it ok that some idiots are forcing others not to go about their daily business is something I can’t understand ... I ask again, how will this action hasten the release of nnamdi Kanu?? How will this action influence the court ruling?? If you are so loyal to Kanu, if you want to remain indoors till the is released fine!!! But why forcing others to join you?? What point are they trying to make?? ! Is this how they will force people against their wish in biafra?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Kccheechy(m): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
UnclePati:
Goooooooood
Next time you obey orders ....

An order is an order
The order was largely obeyed by banks civil servants public offices shops and private businesses

But a few saboteurs will come to behave live they are untouchable..

Please flog them ....
Everyone must fall in line and follow orders ... We no be mumu mallams wey no dey follow order ..

Sit at home ...
if this is what Biafra will look like especially with people like you in it then I pray Biafra never see the light of day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by authority2006(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ayomi90:

He received international visitors even in detention [s] , who knw you or your father, your so called freedom what has it translated to? [/s] The whole of South East on lockdown for him, am sure that one pain u unity begger.

This one u ar shouting IPOB up n down hope u don't dream about IPOB, coz everyone that supports same ppl looks like IPOB to u.

If Putin and Biden visit him, he's still in a cage. And there is high possibility that he will die there, never to taste freedom again! You don't know the value of freedom you have until you lose it.

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Ayomi90: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
authority2006:

If Putin and Biden visit him, he's still in a cage. And there is high possibility that he will die there, never to taste freedom again! You don't know the value of freedom you have until you lose it.
Nigeria itself is a cage, you are also a prisoner in it.
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Kccheechy(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
DOTian:
Some ESN members are getting killed while involved in firefights with fulani herdsmen. They're not being paid a dime for that!
Your only contribution is to stay indoors for a day and you are out cooking nonsense. You asked for it!
why must they force people?? Who formed ESN?? Who send them work??

1 Like

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by infogeneral: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
preciousademc3:
This is bad. The biggest problem in Nigeria is that when we want to fight the bad leaders/leadership, we face ourselves, kill ourselves and add problem to the hardship of the poor people meanwhile the bigwigs are in Abuja enjoying, they can't even near their dogs.

E go better for you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) / FG Names 12 Registries Licensed To Conduct Marriages Nationwide / US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.