Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Nigeria Adopts Jordan As Permanent Pilgrimage Destination - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Adopts Jordan As Permanent Pilgrimage Destination (34903 Views)

Pope Appoints Fortunatus Nwachukwu As Permanent Observer At United Nations / Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos / In Rare Letter, Benedict XVI Says He's 'on Pilgrimage Home ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Adopts Jordan As Permanent Pilgrimage Destination by tatatar: 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
aidameoryou:
SAY NORTH HAS ADOPTED JORDAN,
JORDAN IS A MOOOOOZLIM COUNTRY
From Bethlehem, Nazareth, Old Jerusalem (actual Jerusalem),Jericho and many other ones you rush to etc – these are majority MOOOOOZLIM populated cities .
Re: Nigeria Adopts Jordan As Permanent Pilgrimage Destination by ThatFairGuy1: 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
You still acted accordingly.
Anyway, I have questions for you and I would love you to answer AS AN ORDAINED MINISTER OF GOD.
First question, where was it written in the Bible that you should go to Jerusalem for pilgrimage?
Thelife:

Who is this one again, at least I'm not calling for the guy head, we know this followers of certain fake prophet that will call for someone else head just because he Mis interpret there book.

Smile, I can feel your pain, grin grin

Which question did your dumb brother asked please? I was even the one that asked him a question which he failed to reply only for him to start abusing my religion, maybe you should help your brother out.
Re: Nigeria Adopts Jordan As Permanent Pilgrimage Destination by JayB11(m): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Or deh
When na noodles full head, how this one take wan get sense?
Who's talking about population here?
Ordeh

Hahahahahahahah.... werey, i get age pass u, i gallant pass u, nobi me do am, na Jesus do am for me, and i go get money go pilgrimage, u no fit stop me.
Re: Nigeria Adopts Jordan As Permanent Pilgrimage Destination by Thelife: 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
mu2sa2:
The Bible says Jesus prayed with his face to the ground. Full stop.

"Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed"

You still don't answer me oo, so face to the ground mean slamming your head on the ground? You people are indeed hilarious, not surprise, part of been a mumuslim is to become a zombie grin

Re: Nigeria Adopts Jordan As Permanent Pilgrimage Destination by cosade(m): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Tomisin666:
Sorry to act despicable, no sane person could make such utterance on where you travel to is a pilgrimage you went to observe wink rather just tell us and accept it to us it's nothing but a tourist center you went too observe for old event that's has happened during medieval era in the bible not pilgrimage

Pilgrimage is an English word.

pilgrimage noun
pil·​grim·​age | \ ˈpil-grə-mij \
Definition of pilgrimage (Entry 1 of 2)
1 : a journey of a pilgrim
especially : one to a shrine or a sacred place

2 : the course of life on earth

Re: Nigeria Adopts Jordan As Permanent Pilgrimage Destination by Thelife: 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
You still acted accordingly.
Anyway, I have questions for you and I would love you to answer AS AN ORDAINED MINISTER OF GOD.
First question, where was it written in the Bible that you should go to Jerusalem for pilgrimage?

I can't stoop so low to answer your dumb question. I still don't know why you guys are in pain just because some people decided to go for a tour? cheesy grin

You guys should first provide me with a prove where they said that the tour is part of Christian religion rite.

A pilgrimage is a journey that someone makes to a place that is very important to them.

So you should now answer yourself if Jerusalem is important to Christian or not.
https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/pilgrimage
Re: Nigeria Adopts Jordan As Permanent Pilgrimage Destination by ThatFairGuy1: 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
The question is only dumb when you couldn't provide an answer. No where in the Bible was it written to go on pilgrimage in Jerusalem. You all must safe face by insulting whoever question you
Thelife:

I can't stoop so low to answer your dumb question. I still don't know why you guys are in pain just because some people decided to go for a tour? cheesy grin

You guys should first provide me with a prove where they said that the tour is part of Christian religion rite.

A pilgrimage is a journey that someone makes to a place that is very important to them.

So you should now answer yourself if Jerusalem is important to Christian or not.
https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/pilgrimage

Re: Nigeria Adopts Jordan As Permanent Pilgrimage Destination by Thelife: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
ictplotter:

The Africa sub Sahara slave trade was carried out by the Romans empire in Africa. Not the muslims or the Arabs as you claimed.

Go back to history school dumb head slammer gigolo fake prophet mumuhaMad follower grin grin

Next time you want to upload your trash, make sure you do it with a reference link and also don't be dumb enough to use Wikipedia as reference.

Guess you are still a child to your stupidity, go and learn more from your imam, you still don't say anything about your gigolo fake prophet mumuhaMad owning black slaves, guess it was the England Christian that sold them to him since you are so dumb to claim that the English Christian are the one that start slave trade in Africa. Hopeless headslammer.

Re: Nigeria Adopts Jordan As Permanent Pilgrimage Destination by ThatFairGuy1: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
Tell which of these Bible verse is wrong and which is right.

Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. —2 Kings 24:8

Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem… —2 Chronicles 36:9

Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no child till the day of her death. —II Samuel 6:23

But the king took the two sons of Rizpah…and the five sons of Michal the daughter of Saul. —II Samuel 21:8

You can call upon righteousness2
Thelife:

"Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed"

You still don't answer me oo, so face to the ground mean slamming your head on the ground? You people are indeed hilarious, not surprise, part of been a mumuslim is to become a zombie grin

Re: Nigeria Adopts Jordan As Permanent Pilgrimage Destination by Thelife: 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
The question is only dumb when you couldn't provide an answer. No where in the Bible was it written to go on pilgrimage in Jerusalem. You all must safe face by insulting whoever question you

Did someone hurt your feelings today or what?

I just gave you a simple answer, did anyone told you that the tour is part of Christian rite? Can you show us a prove to your claim.

Smile, you are the one doing an avoid and evade tactic with my fact now. Or you are just replying for replying sake?

I just show you the meaning of pilgrimage, or is it because you people are mandated to travel to your Slave master land and stone muhammed family idol (Allah) now means that everyone need a book to permit them before they should go for a tour? grin

Your question is like asking you to show me where in your quran that asked you to travel for tourism,
is not not a dumb question?
Re: Nigeria Adopts Jordan As Permanent Pilgrimage Destination by Thelife: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Tell which of these Bible verse is wrong and which is right.

Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. —2 Kings 24:8

Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem… —2 Chronicles 36:9

Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no child till the day of her death. —II Samuel 6:23

But the king took the two sons of Rizpah…and the five sons of Michal the daughter of Saul. —II Samuel 21:8

You can call upon righteousness2

Don't have time for your copy and taste grin grin

why are you guys a master of the avoid and evade tactics grin cheesy

So it no more about Jesus slamming his head but about which verse is correct or not, why don't you ask your imam that gave you the verses to show you which one is correct or not, and don't forget to asked him to show you where Jesus slam his head too.
Re: Nigeria Adopts Jordan As Permanent Pilgrimage Destination by ThatFairGuy1: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
I've taken what I wanted to hear "TOURISM" without giving a fvck about those insults, it speaks more of you though.
Ours in no way relates to tourism but part of our religion, a compulsion on whoever have money to do
Thelife:

Did someone hurt your feelings today or what?

I just gave you a simple answer, did anyone told you that the tour is part of Christian rite? Can you show us a prove to your claim.

Smile, you are the one doing an avoid and evade tactic with my fact now. Or you are just replying for replying sake?

I just show you the meaning of pilgrimage, or is it because you people are mandated to travel to your Slave master land and stone muhammed family idol (Allah) now means that everyone need a book to permit them before they should go for a tour? grin

Your question is like asking you to show me where in your quran that asked you to travel for tourism,
is not not a dumb question?
Re: Nigeria Adopts Jordan As Permanent Pilgrimage Destination by ThatFairGuy1: 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
When it's obvious you're confused, how could you even understand?

YOU'RE ALL CONFUSED.

ARE THEY NOT VERSES FROM THE BIBLE?
Thelife:

Don't have time for your copy and taste grin grin

why are you guys a master of the avoid and evade tactics grin cheesy

So it no more about Jesus slamming his head but about which verse is correct or not, why don't you ask your imam that gave you the verses to show you which one is correct or not, and don't forget to asked him to show him where Jesus slam his head too.
Re: Nigeria Adopts Jordan As Permanent Pilgrimage Destination by Thelife: 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
I've taken what I wanted to hear "TOURISM" without giving a fvck about those insults, it speaks more of you though.
Ours in no way relates to tourism but part of our religion, a compulsion on whoever have money to do

Cry more Head slammer.

Hope that makes you feel better grin grin

How will yours be related to tourism? Who in his or her right sense will travel from his or her country to a far away land just to stone mumuhaMad family idol(Allah)? Yes it not tourisms, it stupidity of the highest order. grin
Re: Nigeria Adopts Jordan As Permanent Pilgrimage Destination by Thelife: 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
When it's obvious you're confused, how could you even understand?

YOU'RE ALL CONFUSED.

ARE THEY NOT VERSES FROM THE BIBLE?

Is that the verse that prove that Jesus slam his head on the ground?

Seriously I was expecting you to give me the verse but you disappointed your gigolo fake prophet again, I just hope he won't reduce the number of virgin you will be rewarded with grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria Adopts Jordan As Permanent Pilgrimage Destination by UncleKoboko: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
JayB11:

Hahahahahahahah.... werey, i get age pass u, i gallant pass u, nobi me do am, na Jesus do am for me, and i go get money go pilgrimage, u no fit stop me.
Lol
Oponuuuu
You this and that only exist in your wildest dreams
Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Nigeria Adopts Jordan As Permanent Pilgrimage Destination by JayB11(m): 12:40am On Aug 11, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Lol
Oponuuuu
You this and that only exist in your wildest dreams
Keep fooling yourself.

Are u a bastard? I will fool your father....you better coordinate yourself there. Is that clear?
Re: Nigeria Adopts Jordan As Permanent Pilgrimage Destination by UncleKoboko: 2:58am On Aug 11, 2021
JayB11:

Am I a bastard? I will fool MY father.... I better coordinate MYSELF there. IT Is clear?
YES YOU ARE.

YOU CAN FOOL HIM

OK
Re: Nigeria Adopts Jordan As Permanent Pilgrimage Destination by JayB11(m): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
UncleKoboko:

YES YOU ARE.

YOU CAN FOOL HIM

OK

Hahahhaha....guy u no well, have a nice evening Gentleman.
Re: Nigeria Adopts Jordan As Permanent Pilgrimage Destination by Giftexx: 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) / Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare / "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.