Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out (59546 Views)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
A man took to Twitter to narrate how he caught his girlfriend cheating on him but he's scared of confronting her.

The man identified as Glory further asked if getting her pregnant will make her love for him stronger and hence, abstain her from cheating.

He wrote;

"I caught my girlfriend cheating but rim scared to confront her about it because she might kick me out of her apartment°

Maybe if I get her pregnant she would love me more"

In other news, relationship therapist Blessing Okoro has disclosed that she's in love with the new housemate, Micheal.

Okoro took to her Instagram page to make a funny video of herself as she says she will be dumping all of her boyfriends for the sake of Micheal.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Goldbw122(m): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
I hope she see the post online and confront you first so what shall the end be..

203 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by rottenPussy: 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
If she kicks you out, you are welcome in mine provided you can bury my big CLIT in your mouth!...

136 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Skullano(m): 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
No be only girls dey do runs oooh..

Maka accommodation, person dey accept shit come still dey reason to give belle join.

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Youngpo413: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
By their face you shall you know them....born simp!

331 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Spicylate(f): 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by punisha: 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
If stupidity was a person....

291 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
Arrant nonsense, he is a coward. Hìn be like| he has eaten vegetable

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by KingLion007(m): 12:19am On Aug 10, 2021
Na Anus dis one dey reason from.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Freestainworld(m): 12:20am On Aug 10, 2021
This one follow dey answer man? They should please lend him skirt and wrapper, including headtier

164 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by rex444(m): 3:23am On Aug 10, 2021
Tie gelee like Bobo risky

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lamentation of a gigolo grin

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by money121(m): 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
Mumu

9 Likes

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by KiNg0G: 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
Okay use your brain, bear am till you gather money rent your house.

Them nor de form hardman for this kind thing.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Cyphar(m): 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
Guys like this plenty. Dey are just natural born idiots. It's normal sha, no be new thing. grin

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by arthurwillia(m): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
Omo wahala wa oo

2 Likes

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by SenecaTheYonger: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by YourNextLevel(m): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lazy ass gigolo

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Sirlins(m): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
Guy be a man and confront your problems

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
this one nah simp o.. impregnating her will worsen your current situation.. e be like say this guy no want him future bright

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Great100000: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hahahahahaha.....
Wetin be this this?

Although I don't like using this word but I don't have option than to use it, this man is legitimate Simp

She use jazz on u?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by BF69BF: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
The future is definitely FEMALE.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Johel(m): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
rottenPussy:
If she kicks you out, you are welcome in mine provided you can bury my big CLIT in your mouth!...

grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by oluztx: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
I know you are Yoruba man or Benin man with Yoruba blood ( Ilebueno). Most of you live under a woman's roof; she shelters you, clothe you, feed you and even give you pocket money. Shameful, you have no shame to come here and tell us you are living under a woman's roof.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Realmi: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
A leopard never loses its spot

1 Like

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by adioolayi(m): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
Kick you out
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Candidlady: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
Skullano:
No be only girls dey do runs oooh..

Maka accommodation, person dey accept shit come still dey reason to give belle join.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by espn(m): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
Na wa oo... Dear GOD please don't make me a mumu man...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by FashionCookie(f): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
Kini gbogbo katikati? You bring one cock and bull story here about one rubbish boy wey dey stay with him girlfriend. As if that's not enough, you bring BBN ninja gist into it.
This una blogging business get as e be o.
Shuuuu...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by lasisi69(f): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
Simp. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex / Look At What Girl I Have Being Chasing For 6 Months Sent Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.