Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride (77209 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by SamuelOamen: 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
By Robert Egbe

The Nigerian Correctional Service on Monday provided special transportation from court for Chidinma Ojukwu, prime suspect in the murder of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Super TV, Usifo Ataga.

A prison official put Miss Ojukwu, without handcuffs, in the front seat of a blue Toyota Camry and whisked her away from the Yaba Magistrates' Court minutes after her remand by Chief Magistrate Adeola Adedayo.

The car, with Lagos plate number EPE 671 BD, had tinted black glasses.

Miss Ojukwu looked straight ahead as the car, with front windows wound down, sped out of the courthouse parking lot.

They left behind a green prison bus, which was used to convey other prisoners.

Prisons PRO Rotimi Oladokun was yet to respond to The Nation's enquiries on the matter as at press time.

Chief Magistrate Adedayo on Monday remanded Ojukwu and her co-defendant Adedapo Quadri for 30 days following an application by the police counsel Cyril Ejiofor.

The defendants were accused to have conspired to kill Ataga and stole his laptop, phones and cash valued at N3.8 million.

They allegedly committed the offences on June 16, at No. 19, Adewale Oshin Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.

The court adjourned till September 6, for review of remand and Directorate of Public Prosecution's Advice (DPP)'s advice.

In a separate proceeding, the police also arraigned Chidinma's father Mr Onoh Ojukwu, and four others on charges including obstruction of justice and receiving of stolen property.

Miss Ojukwu, a 21-year-old Mass Communication student of the University of Lagos, was arrested by the police on June 23, 2021.

She was said to have been in a romantic relationship with 50-year-old Ataga for about four months before the incident.

Following her parade by the police on June 24, the undergraduate said she and Ataga were “having fun” when an argument broke out and she stabbed him twice.

On June 29, she pleaded for forgiveness saying she was not ready to die.

She attributed her action to influence of hard drugs and smoking.

But things took a dramatic turn on July 13, 2021 when Chidinma recanted.

In an interview she granted the police media team which was aired by Crime Fighter TV, a police sponsored programme, Ojukwu claimed she walked into the room from an errand only to find Ataga stabbed, blood everywhere and the apartment in shambles.

In the eight minutes and eight seconds video, she claimed her earlier admission of stabbing Ataga to death was made under pressure and fear that people would not believe her.

She said someone probably entered the apartment when she left to get the things they needed, killed Ataga, scattered the place and left before her arrival.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F9dG-cfUOM

https://thenationonlineng.net/super-tv-boss-murder-prisons-pamper-chidinma-with-special-car-ride/

5 Shares

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by solexjames(m): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
The future is

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by neonly: 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
Vagina people

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Riverville(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
Pls give this ladies equality... If na man dem go chain am with thick chain.

347 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Eteka1(m): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
This girl don use her pussy subdue them.

280 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by habsydiamond(m): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
I dey expect black Maria but na taxi kind of vehicle I see

218 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by cassidy1996(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
clitocurrency, pays anywhere anytime.

183 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Files: 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Celebrity killer ! Celebrity thief !

The privilege women criminals enjoy ( even after being identified as a criminal) is unfair.
Who do we blame but the men, the simpletons who would see a gender as innocent because it bears a vigina and 2 mounds of fufu on it's chest undecided and an innocent look

310 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by sirjoggy(m): 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
Celebrity kiler

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by PAWG(m): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
That’s the ‘special’ ride? SMH

Meanwhile she should be in chains and we’ll guarded angry

2 Likes

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by punisha: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
PAWG:
That’s the ‘special’ ride? SMH

Meanwhile she should be in chains and we’ll guarded angry

Was waiting to see a brabus limo.

Agenda must agend people.

The part of not being in cuffs is what I don't get too.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
lol
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Jack14(m): 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
That man just die Sara death

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by TheEnygma(m): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Riverville:
Pls give this ladies equality... If na man dem go chain am with thick chain.
I swear.... If talk say na man now them for carry Black Maria come put am inside.

But seriously, the special treatment this girl is receiving despite being a suspect for murder is alarming.... I have a feeling that something is wrong somewhere.

Who knows what happened to that murderer from Akwa ibom , I think his name was Akpan

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by sharpwriter(m): 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
habsydiamond:
Point of correction bro. Not just taxi, but UBER grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Unrated900(m): 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
sharpwriter:

Point of correction bro. Not just taxi, but UBER grin

They don’t use such car for Uber

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by joshboss(m): 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
habsydiamond:
Be like say na Uber dem request for her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Karlovych: 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
Irrelevant news, what has the vehicle got to do with anything? She will still face the consequences of her actions

5 Likes

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 10, 2021
Eteka1:
This girl don use her pussy subdue them.
What a world!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 10, 2021
Karlovych:
Irrelevant news, what has the vehicle got to do with anything? She will still face the consequences of her actions
She has to start facing it just the way people who committed no crime are languishing in different Nigerian Jails for no reason.
Even if she escapes the Useless Nigeria Judicial system, she won't escape the wrath and fangs of the relatives & friends of ATAGA.
It's just for a period of time.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 10, 2021
sirjoggy:
Celebrity kiler
Dey are taking ha 2a HOTEL 2 sleep with a Client.
She's on special request.
She does Home delivery services.
A Finished Society.
IF men don't learn how to treat these women after this, then MEN should be ready to swallow whatever they are fed.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Samfloxin(m): 4:37am On Aug 10, 2021
Tell me why other girls will not continue killing men

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Kingluqman(m): 6:55am On Aug 10, 2021
No be Uber be that? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by paulolee(m): 7:02am On Aug 10, 2021
like seriously, my friend ovie wey DM suspect say na e kill him oga still de serve for d past 3 years waiting for trial..
d last time I visit igando court to hear his trail, na drag DM drag am enter court with massive hands n leg cuffs after him drop from d black maria wey carry am come court..
naim DM de Gv dis wan VVIO treatment?? I know say her own prison go soft pass others with same crime..
d moral b say not all crimes are equal even if they ar d same

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by sofiscatedmoron: 7:58am On Aug 10, 2021
I bet they have started dating her there self,
It seems women use juju most times

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by dvkot(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2021
Its funny comparing how shes treated and how that other guy that killed that akwa ibom girl is being treated. Criminal is criminal regardless of gender. Let them rearrange her face too

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 10, 2021
Speechless lipsrsealed
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by ignis: 7:59am On Aug 10, 2021
c

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl / Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested / Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.