Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) (80226 Views)

Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Psoul(m): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2021
And a man married/will marry this thing?
SMH
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by f4frances: 11:51am On Aug 10, 2021
she needs a Boo.

Not the real Boo, but the kind of Boo described my Mr Omor in this video (the Olori-Boo-ruku, the Ba-BOO n, etc)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HSlrWysWME
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Kai... With that body.. She needs serious work on herself.

God forbid she works on that body
That body is her own money making machine
If she smart
She can make an average of 1m monthly with that body
That viral video alone would fetch her about 1 to 2m also
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
the tailor try Abeg. See gravity defying boobies shocked

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Wow!

I masturbated to that video this morning
U can imagine the statistics of guys who would have done that this morning also
I'm just one in hundreds of thousands
Then imagine the number of Millionaires who want to have her but can't cos they don't have her contact.
That girl go cash out big if she smart
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Germi9: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
Partying and dancing while the fulanis are rounding us up
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lollittaa:
the tailor try Abeg. See gravity defying boobies shocked

Na the bra wey she wear do the magic
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
LyfeJennings:

I masturbated to that video this morning
U can imagine the statistics of guys who would have done that this morning also
I'm just one in hundreds of thousands
Then imagine the number of Millionaires who want to have her but can't cos they don't have her contact.
That girl go cash out big if she smart
shame no catch you to talk this kain thing? See as you dey misbehave because of bress
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Adadioranma79(f): 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
I rest my rest

BRATISLAVA:

My dear, you don't know what each person is going through. She may feel that's how to look beautiful and get attention. We may not like it that much, but she has her reasons.

Plus, if we want to be sanctimonious about it, a husband isn't enough to make a woman come out like that. Even if the husband loves it so much it would still be an eyesore. Husband liking it can't be an excuse to change the standard.

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by sterlingD(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
There is a time and place for things like this and it should not be in the public domain. Haba
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by oluakin08: 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
Na the cloths she wear still dey give the rubbish thing hope, wait till she open am�����
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lollittaa:

shame no catch you to talk this kain thing? See as you dey misbehave because of bress

We prolly WILL NEVER MEET IN REAL LIFE
WE HAVE NO FRIENDS OR ASSOCIATES HERE so why shame over what almost every one does
Perception bro!!!!!!
Try look ahead
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
LyfeJennings:

We prolly WILL NEVER MEET IN REAL LIFE
WE HAVE NO FRIENDS OR ASSOCIATES HERE so why shame over what almost every one does
Perception bro!!!!!!
Try look ahead
tani bro e

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by udede(m): 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lobiishii
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by karimusaa: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
grin grin
MJBOLT:
Aggressive Marketing
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
Highly disgusting
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lollittaa:

tani bro e

Egbe ni e
Lmao
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Bolarineliza202: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
I thought her bwest was gonna fall out grin grin
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
truthsayer009:

Yes, I am just pointing out that men require more self control and conscious decision than women. Masturbation is a problem in itself, It can be very addictive, I don't advise anyone to go that route too. You are trying to solve a problem with another problem.

The alternative way would leave you feeling more confused, run from masturbation please.
Oga go and fùck in peace and allow me to masturbate in peace.
Naso I go listen to nairaland go fûck woman finish use 350k cure my self. Do what works for u. Buh if u don't have money u don't have anything to do with a woman unless u are leaving in a ghetto
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
vickydevoka:

Oga go and fùck in peace and allow me to masturbate in peace.
Naso I go listen to nairaland go fûck woman finish use 350k cure my self. Do what works for u. Buh if u don't have money u don't have anything to do with a woman unless u are leaving in a ghetto

lmao grin
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by solexjames(m): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Who?
Afonjas
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by mercyland93(m): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
With all the tragic incident for this naija. At least, we need something to laugh at.
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Gfskw: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
Jesus
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Arabs999: 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Who?

Uwambe. grin
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by ylaa(f): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2021
Oh I see.....
I didn't know, thought she used rope tie am.
Thanks for telling me.

Ejeks:
She used push up bra....
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Ameduedwin: 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
this be like congregation run out mind u there must be a stampede if care is not taking.
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by NoGirlfriend: 10:57am On Sep 14, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
We tend to see different things on social media daily which could make one ponder. A video of a lady who was seen dancing at a wedding reception has caught the attention of persons and it has elicited reactions.

As seen in the video, the lady was seen dancing with a man as she showcased her dancing skills.

However, what caught the attention of persons was the gorgeous outfit the lady wore which exposed part of her body.

It's just quite surprising that some persons are no longer bothered about people's opinions concerning the outfit they choose to wear for any occasion.

She is the only one who can explain her motive for wearing such an outfit to the wedding.

Here is how some persons reacted to the outfit which the lady wore.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSUbde8AbdH/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAuUM--RW6o
hoe low show

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

No Nigerian Man Can Afford Me - Nigerian Lady Says / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.