Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,606 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) (25912 Views)

300 People Trapped By Fire At Hong Kong's World Trade Centre (Pictures, Video) / Greece Wildfire– Thousands Evacuated As Out Of Control Blaze Engulfs Homes(Pix) / California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by HolinessForever: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
Russian wildfire smoke reaches the NORTH POLE 2,000 miles away in historic first - as raging forest blazes sparked by drought threaten nuclear research centre

Fires blazing in the Siberian wilderness have sent smoke tumbling towards the North Pole for the first time in history and are today threatening nuclear research labs and forcing the evacuation of thousands of homes.

The vast, thick, acrid mass of smoke emitted from hundreds of forest fires has unfurled itself for 2,000 miles from east to west and from 2,500 miles from north to south.

This week the smoke from Siberia's Yakutia Republic reached the North Pole, a distance of more than 1,800 miles, in what scientists at NASA believe is a world first, while Chinese officials reported that the smoke had also spread across parts of Mongolia, a distance of 1,200 miles.

The forest fires have been fuelled by hot weather and a 150-year draught, which experts believe is the result of man-made climate change.

Already 505 megatons of carbon dioxide has been spewed into the atmosphere, with several weeks left to run on this year's fire season. Last year, 450 megatons were released in the entire season.

Now the raging forest fires are threatening a top-secret Russian nuclear research centre in the town of Sarov where a state of emergency has been declared.

Sarov is the base of leading nuclear research and dedicated to designing Vladimir Putin's latest strategic missiles including his new hypersonic arsenal.

Fires in the nearby Mordovski Nature Reserve are causing alarm and a major effort is underway to hold back the flames, according to reports.

Russia has deployed its firefighting aviation including IL-76 aircraft, BE-200 plane and -six Mi-8 helicopters to make dozens of water bomb drops aiming to contain the raging fires.

Some 300 workers from Sarov including the Russian national guard have been redeployed to fight the fires, and more than 600 are actively tackling the blazes, say reports.

A state of emergency was called by Sarov's senior official Aleksey Safonov, a move that will permit more fight-fighting capability to be deployed.

A video showed the fire-fighting efforts and the smoke engulfing Sarov, the main location for the production and development of Russia's latest nuclear weapons.

State TV ran reports warning of the fire threat to the Russian Federal Nuclear Centre.

Only Srov residents and visitors with special passes are permitted to pass its checkpoints.

Elsewhere officials in the Siberian villages of Kalvitsa and Kharyyalakh were also evacuating residents because the fires had surrounded their homes.

A dozen villages in northeastern Yakutia republic were threatened by the fires, according to the regional task force dealing with the emergency.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9876319/amp/Russian-wildfire-smoke-reaches-NORTH-POLE-2-000-miles-away-historic-first.html

1 Like

Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by HolinessForever: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by HolinessForever: 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by fati2001(m): 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
WAHALA

2 Likes

Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by Offorgerald15(m): 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
World is ending

20 Likes

Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by Righteousness2(m): 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
Mercy Lord JESUS.
Apocalyptic Floods and Fires Conciously moving from Nation to Nation.

It is Evidently clear that these are the days of Noah and Lot. The days of Flood and Fire.
JESUS said that when we see these things, we should keep our eyes up, because our redemption draws close.

We are Getting so close to the Day of Sudden Vanishing Worldwide.
I tell you For Free! This World will go insane after the RAPTURE. Be Ready Folks! I tell u, be ready.

89 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by goodmorning40: 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
Inside life
Nothing wey person no go see
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by DoggoneDogg: 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
[/s]

Nasoso lie full him mouth

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by Nbotee(m): 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
The wildfires are spreading... Greece, US, Russia... Global warming
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by Rapz: 9:07am On Aug 10, 2021
cool

. Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by Hangmnk: 9:08am On Aug 10, 2021
"And construct the ship under Our Eyes and with Our Inspiration, and address Me not on behalf of those who did wrong; they are surely to be drowned." (Surah Hud 13:37)

I will take refuge on a mountain to protect me from the water." [Noah] said, "There is no protector today from the decree of Allah, except for whom He gives mercy." And the waves came between them, and he was among the drowned. (Surah Hud 13:43)

“And as for Aad, they were destroyed by a screaming violent windstorm which Allah imposed on them for seven days and eight nights straight. So you could see the people therein fallen as if they were hollow trunks of palm trees. Then do you see any remains?”
Chapter 69, Verses 6 – 8

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by Racoon(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2021
Let the wild wire help the world to nuke all the nuclear warheads stock piled in that place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by ThePushEsq: 9:08am On Aug 10, 2021
Wow
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by YorubaKinging: 9:08am On Aug 10, 2021
The end is near

Climate change is a very important sign of the end times that we live in

But the rapture doctrine is false

No one is vanishing

This is the devils tactics to keep people locked on that special event which will never come

And the end will catch them unaware

Woe to all prophets and pastors deceiving the people with this false doctrine

4 Likes

Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by ElValiente(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2021
Na man go kill him sef now.
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by Xbee007(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2021
He be like say Lalasticlala na Lord Chosen Member, the way he is pushing their calamitous posts to Front Page is interesting.
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by YorubaKinging: 9:08am On Aug 10, 2021
Guy, where did you get his concept of people vanishing suddenly?

You must have watched too much end times movies

No one is vanishing,

The fact that you have been saying this since 2015 and yet nothing has happened shows you should try to pray to God for more enlightening,

But you think you know it all

Let he who thinks he stand well, check himself lest he fall and the devil makes fun of him

Just stop with the vanishing for a while and pray

Please
Righteousness2:
Mercy Lord JESUS.

It is Evidently clear that these are the days of Noah and Lot. The days of Flood and Fire.
JESUS said that when we see these things, we should keep our eyes up, because our redemption draws close.

I tell you For Free! This World will go insane after the RAPTURE. Be Ready Folks! I tell u, be ready.

6 Likes

Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by xcesspaschal(m): 9:09am On Aug 10, 2021
God warning dem
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by EmmySparky(m): 9:09am On Aug 10, 2021
Lol...Goodbye Russia
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 9:09am On Aug 10, 2021
Nice one
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by ahmedox(m): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2021
À
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by hahn(m): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
Mercy Lord JESUS.

The way you keep hyping this your incompetent god sha undecided
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by money121(m): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by seunaj: 9:10am On Aug 10, 2021
That is God fighting for mushroom nations such as this shit hole called Nigeria and Africa at large! I wonder why the world needs a nuclear weapon in the first place

1 Like

Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by id4sho(m): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2021
sad
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by Andyvilly: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
Mercy Lord JESUS.

Lol� na the days sudden vanishing cream
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
Mercy Lord JESUS.

Do you think before you talk. I am an atheist,I don't believe in silly fairy tales in supposed Holy books
If you want to know the truth, visit mjbolt "religion is ridiculous" topic and be free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by akanbiaa(m): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2021
Serious
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2021
Coldest regions are now becoming so hot this season

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters / 90,000 Schoolgirls Aged 10 To 19 Fall Pregnant In 2023 - South African Minister / Between A Ugandan Traffic Officer & A Cyclist Who Broke Traffic Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.