Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released (23315 Views)

The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) / DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells / Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by eagleu: 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
The Igbo Jews should leave Nigeria and ship their Jew asses to Isreal.

What happens to Nigerian Arabs, or Arab wannabes?

1 Like

Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
THERE ARE ONLY 2 MAJOR RACES OF PEOPLE ON EARTH BEFORE GOD. FIRST ARE JEWS, WHILE THE SECOND ARE GENTILES. OUTSIDE JEWS, EVERY PERSON ON EARTH, WHETHER AMERICAN, GERMAN OR AN AFRICAN IS A GENTILE. THERE IS A THIRD RACE, BUT ITS A MIXTURE OF THE FIRST TWO RACES. WHEN A JEW MARRIES A GENTILE OR A GENTILE MARRIES A JEW, THEY WILL PRODUCE A SAMARITAN. GOD HAS DIFFERENT PROGRAM FOR JEWS AND DIFFERENT PROGRAM FOR GENTILES AND SAMARITANS. IN MATTHEW 10:5-6, WHEN JESUS SENT OUT THE 12 TO GO AND PREACH, HE COMMANDED THEM NOT TO GO THE WAY OF THE GENTILES, NOR THE SAMARITANS BUT TO GO RATHER TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL (THE JEWS). NO GENTILE OR SAMARITAN, WHETHER AMERICAN, GERMAN OR AN AFRICAN, HAS THE BIBLE RIGHT TO PRACTICE JUDAISM. JUDAISM IS STRICTLY FOR ISRAELIS, WHILE CHRISTIANITY IS FOR THE REST OF HUMANITY. WHEN GOD FINISHES HIS PLAN OF SALVATION WITH GENTILES AND SAMARITANS, HE WILL BRING JEWS BACK TO HIS PLAN OF SALVATION AS ACCOMPLISHED IN CHRIST. FOR NOW, THEY DO NOT BELIEVEV IN CHRIST AND THE BLINDNESS NOT TO RECOGNISE CHRIST, WHEN HE CAME, HAPPENED TO THEM SO THAT THEY COULD KILL CHRIST AND HIS BLOOD SHED FOR THE REST OF HUMANITY TO RECEIVE SALVATION. THEY WERE THE ORIGINAL BRANCH, BUT THEY WERE CUT OFF SO THAT WE COULD BE GRAFTED IN. GOD DOESNT WORK WITH THEM OUTSIDE THEIR HOME LAND AND HE PROMISED TO RETURN THEM TO THEIR HOMELAND FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE WORLD WHERE THEY WERE SCATTERED TO, IN THE ENDTIME. THEY WERE SCATTERED FOR GOD TO ALLOW GENTILES AND SAMARITANS ENOUGH TIME OF GRACE AND WE HAVE HAD OVER 2000 YEARS OF GRACE. JEWS RETURNED BACK TO THEIR HOMELAND IN 1948, AFTER 2000 YEARS, MEANING THAT THEY ARE READY TO BE GRAFTED BACK INTO GOD'S PROGRAM. IT ALSO MEANS THAT THE TIME OF GRACE FOR THE REST OF HUMANITY IS ALMOST OVER. BEFORE THEY CAN START WORSHIPPING GOD AGAIN, THEY NEED TO REBUILD THEIR TEMPLE WHICH THE ROMANS DESTROYED IN AD 70. WHERE THAT TEMPLE ONCE STOOD, IS WHERE WE HAVE THE 3RD LARGEST MOSQUE IN THE WORLD ( AL AQSA MOSQUE ). THIS BY IMPLICATION, MEANS THAT THE MOSQUE WILL GO DOWN. THE IMPLICATION UPON HUMANITY, IS A GLOBAL WAR ON RELIGION THAT WILL TAKE THE 3RD PART OF HUMANITY (OVER 2 BILLION LIVES) AS BIBLE SAID. THAT WAR IS UPON HUMANITY ALREADY BUT IS WAITING FOR THE DAY U.N WILL RECOGNISE THE STATE OF PALESTINE THAT WILL HAVE EAST JERUSALEM AS CAPITAL AND ISRAEL WILL OBJECT TO IT AND PULL DOWN THE NOBLE SANCTUARY (AL AQSA MOSQUE) SPARKING OFF THE WAR. DONT SAY THAT U ARE IN NIGERIA, THAT IT WONT TOUCH YOU AS MUSLIMS WHO ARE BETTER INFORMED OVER THIS THAN CHRISTIANS, HAVE COVERED EVERY VILLAGE UPON THIS EARTH WITH AK-47 AND REVOLVERS. I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO GO AND GET A GUN, NO. I AM ASKING YOU TO REPENT AND ACCEPT CHRIST FOR THE FINAL END IS ALREADY UPON HUMANITY. cfountainoftruth@gmail.com 07054142412

Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by calcal: 12:06am On Aug 10, 2021
Abba Kyari, US prison is good, no problem with food and drinkable water.

The state spends $50000 on each inmate per year.
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by Kei144(m): 12:40am On Aug 10, 2021
Plut01:

".......an Igbo Jew who was arrested." Has it been confirmed Igbos are really Jew?

Some Jews came to Igboland. Not all Igbos are Jews. A migrant doesn't go to a virgin land and settle; if he does that, he will die, because the food he came with will finish before he is able to grow food on the virgin land. Rather, a migrant settles among aboriginal people and depends on them until he is able to grow his own food. Some Jews who are descendants of the ones described in Jeremiah 43 & 44 migrated to Igboland and settled among the aboriginal Igbos.
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by kramer: 12:54am On Aug 10, 2021
Kei144:

Some Jews came to Igboland. Not all Igbos are Jews. A migrant doesn't go to a virgin land and settle; if he does that, he will die, because the food he came with will finish before he is able to grow food on the virgin land. Rather, a migrant settles among aboriginal people and depends on them until he is able to grow his own food. Some Jews who are descendants of the ones described in Jeremiah 43 & 44 migrated to Igboland and settled among the aboriginal Igbos.

You don't mean it! Were you also there when they migrated to igboland? How many countries did they have to cross just to get to igboland undecided

In case you don't know, the Jews themselves have said Igbos are not descendants of early Jews. But they do recognize Ethiopians as early descendants. Anyway, all I can say is try to be proud of your own history and culture. Stop trying to cling to others.

1 Like

Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by Plut01: 12:57am On Aug 10, 2021
Kei144:

This sounds fallacious to me. Do you have any Archeological proof apart from ordinary words?

I mean real evidence of ancient migration of Jews to the present day South Eastern part of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by Kei144(m): 1:45am On Aug 10, 2021
kramer:

You don't mean it! Were you also there when they migrated to igboland? How many countries did they have to cross just to get to igboland undecided

In case you don't know, the Jews themselves have said Igbos are not descendants of early Jews. But they do recognize Ethiopians as early descendants. Anyway, all I can say is try to be proud of your own history and culture. Stop trying to cling to others.

The Jews in Igboland don't need recognition by Israelis in order to know who they are. We don't need the Israelis to ship us back to Israel, as they did Ethiopian Jews. God said that He will take us back to Israel, at His appointed time.
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by NnamdiAzikiwe: 2:11am On Aug 10, 2021
This is the result of the falsehood I sold to my people, now they have sold that falsehood to their children. We igbos had no history or real traditions before the Yoruba man Ajayi Crowther brought christainity to us. We were forest dwelling humans.
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by Gval123: 2:15am On Aug 10, 2021
Igbo Jew? Lolz. I don tire for this country.
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 10, 2021
Kei144:

The Jews in Igboland don't need recognition by Israelis in order to know who they are. We don't need the Israelis to ship us back to Israel, as they did Ethiopian Jews. God said that He will take us back to Israel, at His appointed time.

My brother, the IBOS should not allow their spirit to be killed or caged by the Nigeria system or situation.

In Nigeria like every other places, each tribe has unique features that differentiate them from other tribes. I was at Onitsha and Nnewi recently and looking at what I saw, I know the IBOS have an historical link that is not local to Africa. I had wanted to localize it to Anambra State alone but I remembered Aba and Ohafia people and think it is natural to the IBOS.

The enterprising spirit, the courage and resilience of the IBOS must have its foundation somewhere. Late 70s and early 80s ,I was told of products called IBO made , later Aba made. These are imitation products of foreign goods produced locally by IBOS few years after war. The lazy Nigerians killed that spirit, yet the Yorubas and the primitive Hausas - Fulanis are not producing anything just relying on Niger Delta oil money.

I was told by a very old man in year 2010 that before the war, most major businesses in Nigeria belong to the IBOS. Today apart from businesses belonging to foreigners and those developed with political power using Nigeria resources, most of the private businesses belong to the IBOS. There is hardly any country in Africa and beyond you don't find IBOS. Just like every other tribe, the IBO women and men are unique creatures. The IBOS have shops (shade) in almost every village. The IBOS are the only Nigerians having shops in China doing businesses side by side with the Chinese people learning the Chinese business models. These features are natural, the IBOS inherit these features somewhere. We need to study the Jewish people and the Germans to know the IBO divine root.

The IBOS should not allow their spirit to be killed or caged by the lazy, lousy and useless Nigeria system.

Nobody can trace the IBO root except the IBOS and their historians and researchers. Whatever anybody says is inconsequential.
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by nick50(m): 3:11am On Aug 10, 2021
He is lucky he was arrested alongside Israelis if not this terrorist government will tag him an esn member n jail him..
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by Okuda(m): 4:34am On Aug 10, 2021
Holybwoy:
Lalasticlala

Abeg epp me push this one too.. you checked out the thread .. I don't know why you haven't pushed it

https://www.nairaland.com/6694288/it-goes-down-when-housemates

did you consider if its not push worthy? abi na everything him go push?
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by Brimstone77: 5:35am On Aug 10, 2021
Activist001:
What us the meaning of "Igbo Jew"? And when and how did Igbos become "Jews"?

The same Jews that will spit on your black skin?

Anyways, I'm happy she has regained her freedom.
and Christian's won't spit on your black skin??
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by oluwaahmed: 6:58am On Aug 10, 2021
kramer:

Stop sounding ignorant and illiterate. Jew is not only a religion, its a culture. You cannot learn a culture. The igbo Jews have been there since time immemorial. Their customs and traditions have been passed down from one generation to the other. There have been synagogues in the east even before you were born. There are even pyramids in the east. If you don't know learn or shut up. So much hate against igbo people. When they practice their religion other tribes are pained, when they display their culture other tribes are also pained why? Can't you live and let live? Whats your business if they are Jews, does it affect your family? And stop saying nonsense the Ethiopians never said they were Jews. Ethiopians have been in the bible and other Greek mythology as a black warring tribe. So great was their army, that they fought against archillies in the battle of Troy. The bible also records them fighting against the israelites. Stop glamorising illiteracy but learn from people that try to educate your dumb ass.
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by oluwaahmed: 7:14am On Aug 10, 2021
So many pained sunni Muslims on this thread. Its not the fault of the igbo Jews that you guys were defeated by isreal in just 9 days.

1 Like

Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by Ashley86400: 7:33am On Aug 10, 2021
LadyExcellency:

Persian Jews
Persian Jews or Iranian Jews are the descendents of Jews who were historically associated with the Persian Empire, whose successor state is Iran. The biblical books of Esther, Isaiah, Daniel, Ezra, and Nehemiah contain references to the lives and experiences of Jews who lived in Persia

So are Igbo Jews with their own history.

Wether it’s German Jews, Russian Jews or American Jews. . .To be Jewish, you have to have a physical/biologically proven connection with Israel. In other words you have to be a Semite.

Black Africans are black Africans. If you like, call yourselves Black Gypsies.
Go to Israel and say you’re a Jew and see how they will spit at your black skin.
Jew ko, Arab ni.

1 Like

Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by kramer: 8:58am On Aug 10, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Stop sounding ignorant and illiterate. Jew is not only a religion, its a culture. You cannot learn a culture. The igbo Jews have been there since time immemorial. Their customs and traditions have been passed down from one generation to the other. There have been synagogues in the east even before you were born. There are even pyramids in the east. If you don't know learn or shut up. So much hate against igbo people. When they practice their religion other tribes are pained, when they display their culture other tribes are also pained why? Can't you live and let live? Whats your business if they are Jews, does it affect your family? And stop saying nonsense the Ethiopians never said they were Jews. Ethiopians have been in the bible and other Greek mythology as a black warring tribe. So great was their army, that they fought against archillies in the battle of Troy. The bible also records them fighting against the israelites. Stop glamorising illiteracy but learn from people that try to educate your dumb ass.

Hahaha.. your first line knocked me off my feet! Illiterate and ignorant indeed.

Who says you cannot learn a culture? Now that's a very stupid assertion. How is it passed on if not learned? How are people able to assimilate in another country if culture can't be learned? Olodo boy grin

Do Jews build pyramids now? Talk about illiteracy of the highest order tongue

Did it ever occur to you that the Igbos learned about Jewish customs via some type of missionary or exchange? Same way Islam was introduced in the north and Christianity in the south? You don't hear Northerners saying they are Arab or Yorubas saying they are from the middle-east. And there have been mosques and churches built before your great-grand parents were born. But trust my Igbo brothers, you people are just confused.. must have something to do with the side-effects of the bomb they dropped on your head some years ago grin

For your informate.. Nobody hates Igbo people, we just dislike people who feel they are better than others. The Nazis believed that the white race was superior to others and look at what happened. Humility goes a long way!

1 Like

Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by kramer: 9:00am On Aug 10, 2021
Kei144:

God specifically says he will take the Igbo people back to Israel? Ok oo
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by jimyjames(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
Activist001:

You can become a Jew by religion Judaism is a religion, just like igbo Christians
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
domchike:
But there is and i grew up knowing am a Jew
Igbo is derived from Hebrew
You are not a jew and Igbo was not derived from Hebrew. Stop fooling yourself.

And FYI, I'm Igbo too. You people need to stop this inferiority complex rubbish.

We are not from Israel and Igbos have no link with Israel. It's time to start unlearning all the rubbish Nnamdi Kanu and ipob have deposited in your brains.
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by athaboi(f): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
Activist001:

wetting concern you...bitter soul
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
athaboi:
wetting concern you...bitter soul
There's no such thing as Igbo jew. You need to go back and read history of Jews and Isreal.

I'm not a bitter soul, I'm Igbo too. So don't be foolish.
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
mofedamijo:
What is Igbo Jews
LoL

The closest African Jews are thr Ethiopians. There are so many Ethiopians in Isreal who are born Jews, and who their Ancestral homes have been Israel/Isreali Jews. You will find so many of this Ethiopian Jews in the Israeli Army.

But guess what, they are hated and have been denied citizenship. As a matter of fact, they are being evicted from Isreal.

STOP THINKING THE ISRAELIS CARE ABOUT ANY BLACK MAN. NO THEY DON'T GIVE A Bleep.

There is absolutely nothing like Igbo jews, absolutely non.
Thank you! Some igbos especially ipob followers/members have been brainwashed to think the Israelis give a shit. Lmao. They will spit on your black skin everyday twice on Sunday.

Also, there is no connection between igbos and Jewish people. I don't just understand the inferiority complex that is worrying these people.

The sad thing is that I'm Igbo too. It makes me sad to see shit like this.

1 Like

Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
LadyExcellency:

What's this stupidity all about?

CNN, Aljazeera still use the terms Iranian Jews. Ethiopian Jews, Russian Jews etc and nobody ever questions them.

This Igbo phobia is running some of you mad.
Oga, maybe you have to go and read what being a Jew means. I will link to some materials, that's if you'll read.

And so you know, there is also no such thing as "Igbophobia". Phobia means fear, Igbo Phobia will mean fear of Igbo people if the word existed.

I'm an Igbo guy so why should I be afraid of my fellow Igbos? Or you think every Igbo person thinks like you?

Anyways, here are some links.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews
https://theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/jun/12/what-does-it-mean-to-be-genetically-jewish
https://www.science.co.il/israel-history/
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2021/03/08/commentary/world-commentary/israel-judaism-religion/

Please do study the articles behind those links for you to understand what it means to be a "Jew".

Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by domchike(m): 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Oga u knew nothing of history if you want to know the history of Igbos come out let me give it to you
By the way Igbos are not from Israel but Jews
Activist001:

You are not a jew and Igbo was not derived from Hebrew. Stop fooling yourself.

And FYI, I'm Igbo too. You people need to stop this inferiority complex rubbish.

We are not from Israel and Igbos have no link with Israel. It's time to start unlearning all the rubbish Nnamdi Kanu and ipob have deposited in your brains.
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by Reinventerd: 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
Great
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
domchike:
Oga u knew nothing of history if you want to know the history of Igbos come out let me give it to you
By the way Igbos are not from Israel but Jews
Oya, give me the history. I'm waiting here.

By the way, below is the meaning of a "Jew".

Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by domchike(m): 6:03am On Aug 11, 2021
Here comes the story of the origin of the Igbo's or how the Igbo's came to their present settlement area, Nigeria. One should get this clear: that 'Nigeria' does not in any way connote the name of anything which is of feminine or masculine gender nor was it derived its origin from the name of anything human; but rather it derived its origin from the name of the predominant river in the land called the River Niger. In other words, Nigeria means: the people living in the 'Niger Area'. Just as it is of Nigeria, so also of some States in – Imo, Anambra and Gongola. These were all derived from the names of the predominant rivers in those areas.

With the exception of the Ibibios and the people of the riverine areas who were the rightful occupants of Nigeria, the rest occupants are foreigners. The foreigners were by far greater in number than the rightful occupants. But of all these foreigners, the Igbos and Efiks arrived first into Nigeria in 638 B.C., after the exile of the Isrealites in 718 B.C.

At this time in question, there were no systems of education or any sci~ntific inventions in the whole world, rather all things were done through divine inspirations. At this particular time also, only the two tribes of Isreal-Juda and Benjamine were left in their original group but the rest ten tribes were scattered. These two tribes would rather forfeit their lives than yield to any change in their system of worship which was handed over to them by their fore-fathers.

In Juda today, there exists a vast desert area un. Inhabited which was formerly occupied by one clan of the tribes of Juda called "THE SHECHENIGBO" These people fled their country during the great persecutions of the Isrealites by the Assyrians. They would not live to see the pagans from Assyria settle in their land, instead, they collected their luggage and, having no foreknowledge of where they were running to sailed through the river Jordan. They latter came back after some kilometers on the-sea and took to land. They continued the journey to an unknown destination until they arrived at the town of Nazareth where they stayed for many days and then took off towards the south.

Having journeyed, extensively, they arrived at Jerusalem where they met a road terminus, a wider one through which they came and two other smaller ones. One of these smaller ones ran through Jericho in the south while the other slopped down through Bethlehem, then to Jericho, lower ford and Dead Sea. They had not yet decided on where to run when they faced this problem of choice. But they later journeyed southwards through Bethlehem to Hebron in Idumea province. From Hebron the journey continued till they arrived at Bersheba through which they came to Cairo, the Capital city of Egypt in 710 B.C where they stayed for many days.

Form Cairo, after having examined the Egyptians' way of life for many days, and,. Found them contrary too their ways. The continued their journey into the heart of Africa. The rout they took from Cairo led them to the Northern part of what is now called Nigeria. Many other Exiles from Nabatea province later joined them. They all settled together. Therefore, the first settlers were those from Judea province called Shechenigbo who are now known as the Igbos, while those from Nabatea province, called the Efikdonaelis are known now as the Efiks

With the exception of the areas occupied by the Ibibios and the Delta people, the remaining parts of Nigeria were covered by thick forest. As new races found their way in, the earlier settlers (the Ibibios and the Delta settlers) were forced down until they cam to their present areas of settlement.

At the time of the arrival of those now known as the Igbos and the Efiks, they were moderately white skinned and very tall. Not quit long after their settlement in Nigeria, they were joined by people from various parts Africa. They started to intermarry and his resulted in the existence of different physiques as we have them today. The heat of the sun had its contributory part in blackening them and thus their original complexion was completely lost.

Because of the variety of groups of foreigners that settled here, Nigeria houses '371 languages of which only 182 could be generally spoken and understood by others while the rest must be studied carefully before they could be used for communication.

The town Shechenigbo, situated between Bethlehem and Hebron on the road that runs through Cairo in Egypt, from which the Igbos escaped to Nigeria, is presently un-inhabited. But due to the expansion of Herbon northwards and Bethlehem southwards, its vastness is no longer as great as before, but from Bethlehem to Hebron is still very far.

The leader of the Exiles from Shechnigbo was Jabbborigbo. There is a river in Shechenigbo called River Jabbor. This river took its rise from Philadelphia through Perea province where it empties itself into the river Magdala which flows into the Dead Sea. This body of water so formed is known as the sea of Galilea of Genesaret or Lake Tiberia. Along this are the following town:- Bethsaida, Julia, Capharnaum, Magdala and Gergesa. Chorazin is also situated near this sea. At the outskirt of Gergesa, flows the river Yarmurk which empties its water into the Lake of Galilea. The water from this Lake flows southwards to bethapara which is situated at the upper ford. Ephraim is also situated very close to this lake. This desert zone is uninhabited but surrounding it are the following towns: Ascalon, Azotus to the north, Jopper at the far north; other are Lydda, Ramleh, Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Hebron and Bethany in the interior. Hebron and Beersheba are situated at Idumea province. Moving Southwards from Nazareth to Jerusalem is a vast area along which are found the following towns:- nairn, Samaria, Schechem and Igbosia all of which are situated on the road to Jerusalem.

This was how Jabborigbo led the trib of Shechenigbo in Juda out to become a trib in Nigeria today. The name 'Igbo' is derived form the name of their leader Jabborigbo.

The original native town of the Igbos, Shechenigbo, is surrounded by the following.

Bethlehem to the north; a forest zone which extensively covers the area from Bethlehem southwards to Hebron; on the other side, towards the west are those living along the Mediterenean Sea; lengthwise is Joppa to the north; to the south is Azotus, continuing southwards are Ascalon and Gaza. Other large cities are Lydda, south of Lydda are Remlem and Jerusalem. All these cities and towns are all in Judea but there is also a town called Shechem which is situated in Samaria. Across Azotus, to the north, before the road junction called Jamnia, is another town at the spot where the road from Jerusalem joins Lydda are four roads: the one leading to Joppa (the same road from Jerusalem), the other from the south (that from Jamnia which crosses the one from Jerusalem to Joppa in Lydda) and then northwards to the north of Scythopolis. This same roads covers a long distance because of its meandering through the sides of Mount Carmel to Protemals before stretching through Cana southwards, Nazareth and Nairn. At this place it joins that from Tiberia, Magdala, Carphananum, Zokoga (southwards) to the first road from Lydda. This same road also runs through Tyre, Sanepta, Sidon and Berytus in the north. The one that passes through Lydda to Joppa starts from Jerusalem where the road splits into four routes. Through Bethlehem, towards the right, runs a road to Jericho where its turns to two routes one of which goes through Phasadis to Scythopolis (the meeting point of that, that runs through Lydda to Tyre and the environs). I have already dealt with the route which passes through Bethlehem, Jerusalem to Shechem in Samaria around mount Gerezine which also joins the one through Scythoplis.

Truly speaking, the authenticity of these facts is best proved by the inhabitants of these areas in question; for what I have written are solemn truths. I have seen all these places with my eyes and have also visited various places in all these towns and countries mentioned. Therefore, I have just narrated the story that was revealed to me.

Now back to those routes in question: the road that runs through Jericho, turns out to two routes, one leads to Phasaelis and the other to Philadelphis and along the desert zone of EFIKDONAELIS, that place from which the people of Ekif left for Nigeria, to the town of Kanatha. Then it continues from Kanatha to Damascus to Tyre from where it joins the first road from Lydda to northern Tyre. This same road leads to Tyre Sanepta, Sidon and Berytus. To the north from Damascus is a river which flows towards Abila. The river that cuts through Jericho is called Galilee, separating Hippos and Gadara.

The description of all the routes in Israel, if adequately given attention, would take a very long space for I was opportuned to visit those areas and also was favoured with the knowledge of the routes taken by Jarbboigbo (the leader of the Shechinigbo as they fled from their own area at the same time as the Shechenigbos did, but later joined them (Shechenigbos). They spent a total of 80 years in search of a suitable dwelling place

At the central part of Juda in Samaria, in another tribe called Igbosi'a. They never fled their town during the unrest. They are still there today but not populous.

God gave his people the commandment that they should not inter-marry with any tribe apart from theirs. But shortly after their arrival here in Nigeria, the Schenigbos and the Efikdonaelis inter-married with other tribes that settled along with them for they found their women very beautiful. They then, through this act, plunged into those sins which they vowed never to commit. It is an unquestionable truth that any group that inter-marries with another will invariable marry in different characteristics and modes of worship. This simple answers the question why the present Igbos lost the traditional worship of their fore-fathers which they never dreamt of abandoning. Therefore, the Igbos are descendants from Judea and they are Jewish people; possessing knowledge and intelligence like the Jews.

END OF PART1
IN PART TWO YOU WILL KNOW WHY THE IGBOS ARE GRADUALY LOOSING THEIR JEWISH INTELLIGENCE AND WHAT THEY SHOULD DO TO RE-GAIN IT.
Activist001:

1 Like

Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by domchike(m): 7:05am On Aug 11, 2021
Who is a Jew?
Language
Download PDF
Watch
Edit
"Who is a Jew?" (Hebrew: מיהו יהודי‎ pronounced [ˈmi(h)u je(h)uˈdi]) is a basic question about Jewish identity and considerations of Jewish self-identification. The question pertains to ideas about Jewish personhood, which have cultural, ethnic, religious, political, genealogical, and personal dimensions. Orthodox Judaism and Conservative Judaism follow Jewish law (Halakha), deeming a person to be Jewish if their mother is Jewish or if they underwent a halakhic conversion. Reform Judaism and Reconstructionist Judaism accept both matrilineal and patrilineal descent as well as conversion. Karaite Judaism predominantly follows patrilineal descent as well as conversion.

Jewish identity is also commonly defined through ethnicity. Opinion polls have suggested that the majority of Jews see being Jewish as predominantly a matter of ancestry and culture, rather than religion.[1][2]
Activist001:

Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by onumadu: 7:23am On Aug 11, 2021
domchike:

At the time of the arrival of those now known as the Igbos and the Efiks, they were moderately white skinned and very tall. Not quit long after their settlement in Nigeria, they were joined by people from various parts Africa. They started to intermarry and his resulted in the existence of different physiques as we have them today. The heat of the sun had its contributory part in blackening them and thus their original complexion was completely lost.

Well, they didn't really lose all those physical features. How does one explain Igbo persons like Phyno and Bianca
Just look at them, particularly their NOSES! grin cheesy

Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by onumadu: 7:24am On Aug 11, 2021
Look at the curls on Phyno's beards! shocked
And he is COMPLETELY IGBO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo Begins Construction Of Amansea, Awka – Ufuma Road In Anambra (pictures). / Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court / Seriake Dickson Campaigns With MTN Recharge Card (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.